Options

Missing ticket

amandabriochesamandabrioches Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
I made the fifth outfit for the SYS event and clicked ‘submit look’ but it didn’t work, right after I see that the look isn’t submitted and I lost my ticket. How can I get my ticket back? This is not the first time this has happened, please I need some help

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I would close the game fully, and then reboot. See if the situation fixed itself and either the look went through or you got your ticket back. If that doesn't work,  your only other choice is to send an InGame ticket to support.   Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3 lines to access Options.  Then tap Help then tap Glu Support and send a Ticket explaining the problem.   Good luck. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    amandabriochesamandabrioches Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I would close the game fully, and then reboot. See if the situation fixed itself and either the look went through or you got your ticket back. If that doesn't work,  your only other choice is to send an InGame ticket to support.   Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3 lines to access Options.  Then tap Help then tap Glu Support and send a Ticket explaining the problem.   Good luck. 
    Thank you 🙏🏻, I'll try.
  • Options
    paulibtpaulibt Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Hi! I don't know if you were able to fix it... This happened to me a while back, contacted Glu and got the ticket back, but unfortunately on monday when the event was over... So I used it in the next event