๐ŸŽ†v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽ‡

Comments

• sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Sorry for the random question but my friend wants to restart her game.. will all her purchases get restored including diamonds she purchased or earned? โค๏ธ
    From my experience diamonds and tickets purchased will not be restored. But everything that has been dyed a certain colour will have that colour unlocked when you buy it in you restarted game. So I'd recommend using all dye you have on kloset items before restarting.
    ย iOS ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Has the newsletter ever been this late?? I hope itโ€™s not late because itโ€™s vip weekend, knowing what the themes are going to be will help a lot so people can prepare and buy items for certain themes
    If this is what they are worried about, hear me out glu people: We already know halloween will be better so just give us the spoilers. People with FOMO are already spending their money and the others are saving for BF.ย 

SpoileeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrฤŸฤŸฤŸฤŸฤŸฤŸฤŸฤŸrrrrrsssss aaaaaaaaaaahhhhย 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Spoilers please! ๐ŸŒธย 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Since @KalindaKing likes Disney I made some Disney princess Halloween outfits!!!ย 
    Spoilers please โœจ
    @kaydencekkh this is glorious ๐Ÿ˜โœจ
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 ๐ŸŒ™
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ย โœจ
    English is not my first language ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @kaydencekkh wowww ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    I just want to see spoilers already!!ย @KalindaKing pretty pleaseeeeee๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

• HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    Iโ€™ve been refreshing my email nonstop waiting for the newsletter lmao, does anyone know when thatโ€™s coming out??
    โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Is Glu taking a vacation or something? I haven't seen @KalindaKing on the forum all week
    Platform: iOS
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    If I have to go all weekend without a newsletter or spoiler...

• rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Have we gotten any confirmation that the update is coming out next week?ย 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @kokokokonut Can you reach out to @KalindaKing ?? We all are so excited for this! Why isnโ€™t she answeringย 

Dolls the forum is but one of the aspects of her job.ย  I promise, she will post when she can.ย ย  hope that helps. I feel your pain.ย  <3

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Oh, right, more importantly can you please fix the glitch on kkw x Mario eyes finally? We are tired of asking this over and over again but you never listen.ย 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    autumn313 said:
    I'm not sure if this has been suggested/discussed before, but one thing which I would like to see in the game is more diversity in body shapes/sizes. I'm kinda bored of having to look at only one available shape, and it would be a nice addition to bring some more inclusivity. Glu has been doing a great job lately by trying to make the game more inclusive by introducing new hairstyles and stuff. So I thought if we could have a couple of options of body sizes to choose from, that would be great! I'm really not sure how tenable this is, but just an idea :)ย 
    There was a beta test for this a couple years ago and it was awful. They decided not to move forward.
    iOS
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Short rant:
    So after playing this game for 6years (with brakes) I'm getting too disappointed atm... for 3 weeks ios users loose out on k stars,and still we haven't even received any explanation as to why and not to mention info of when it will be fixed. I dont even know why the video numbers are not the same for everyone anyway.ย  And its VIP event and the last week before the new update. The irony od it is that glu still expects us to spend what we barely earn or for people to leave them money xD And no matter how much we complain and say we are bothered, angry or what ever we feel NO ONE CARES!!!ย 
    I will give it till the new update to see if things get fixed since it looks like we wont ever get any word about it, same like i think we didnt get any last year when GLU did the same just before Halloween and BF and than i'm officially done. I wont keep supporting a business which is all but that, a PROPER BUSINESS. There is plenty of games that deserve much more than this game ever did.ย 
    ๐ŸŒปIOS player๐ŸŒป
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes ๐Ÿฅฐ
    Always looking for new friendsย 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac โ™ฅ๏ธ
    where were you yesterday or Wednesday? We got spoilers then.ย 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • amykkhamykkh Registered Users, Member 87 Posts

spoilers please!! ๐Ÿถ
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    If body types affected SYS votes, I wouldn't want it. It's already annoying I can't use whatever hairstyles or hair colors I want because some of them wouldn't get as many votes.ย 
    Platform: Android

If a brand new member or someone you donโ€™t know sends you a direct message please message me about it. ย a new member joined and made several accounts and is requesting pet pics via dm. If you Get any of these kind of messages, please pm me. ย Thanks.
    </div
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I just a bad job interview and I was hoping to come back to spoilers but there are none ๐Ÿ˜ข
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ทย  French gal โ›ต Avid sailor ๐Ÿฑ Cat owner ๐Ÿฃ Sushi lover ๐Ÿ›๏ธ Museum workerย 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.