🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 10/2/20 - Shop till you Drop and Tap for KStars! 💵💳🛍️

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited October 2020
    karinab said:
    lulula said:
    So I have been waiting to buy Chevier Paris which costs a total of 140 KStars (including furnishing). I'm guessing businesses don't go on sale for BF. Does anyone else know what doesn't go on sale for BF? Because then I would consider buying it for this VIP event

All k-star items in the kloset will be half off, excluding any TB items they add for the sale. Those will be full price. Pets, furniture, and businesses do not go on sale. 
    @soundspretty Does that means that items that are on flash sale in the kloset won't be included in BF? Those 25% off...
    Flash sales are limited time sales that Glu releases throughout the year for certain items. In the BF sale, those items will be 50% off. 
    I took a first spin on a kollection and got 80 k-stars 😁 I got the shoes in my free box which I don't hate, but don't really like either lol. Now to earn some more stars this weekend...
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I took a first spin on a kollection and got 80 k-stars 😁 I got the shoes in my free box which I don't hate, but don't really like either lol. Now to earn some more stars this weekend...
    I don’t mind the shoes but I have mixed feelings about them, I like iridescent high heels anyways, what I don’t like is the black tip, colouring at the bottom and the look of the high heel, but anything iridescent and I’m sold.
    I don’t mind the shoes but I have mixed feelings about them, I like iridescent high heels anyways, what I don’t like is the black tip, colouring at the bottom and the look of the high heel, but anything iridescent and I’m sold.
    I guess because I already have iridescent heels and they're much cuter than these. I agree about the black toe - it limits the outfits you can pair them with. 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Can someone show the earnable dress dyed pretty please?😊
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Only two gb items?? Luckly Siri is picking the box for me 😏

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I thought I liked the earnable hair but now that I see it on my doll I don't know... I think I'll sit this one out

Hope I don't regret it
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I'm debating whether I should go for the dress or just get the earrings
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Seeing some of you buying the contour and highlighter is seriously testing me lol I’m so desperate for it but I keep telling myself BF is so close so hold out a bit longer !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Spun a Kollection and got a black clutch. This is my free box. Not sure if I want to buy the wand to get the earrings or just call this week a loss. 
    Agree- buy magic wand to get to the earrings 
    lol- save your k stars. 
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Was only going to spen 15 kstars. My dream bundle kollection came back (sultry soiree), with the dye, energy, and kash already gone. So I do the 75 star spin, don't get what I want. Open my free box hoping to make up for my awful decision to spend 75 kstars.........daily gift box shoes. PLEASE glu take out the daily items for the love of all things. Even if only for VIP. We have to spend to open a box so its not even free, and you're going to put items worth 10kstars in there? PASS. Im done with VIP events until they do this. 
    Throw Phone GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts

Only two GB items and I didn’t get one. I just wanted the hair 😭
  • RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Royaltyy said:
    I need help. I haven't taken any spin on this kollection cause I'm not a fan of the items except the bundle. But there's a pretty good chance I get 110 kstars so it's calling my name. But I don't wanna spin and end up with energy😭

Agree - take a spin
    Like - Save your stars
    Lol - Spin another kollection

Stars are only 7.7% chance
    Clothes are 50%
    Energy & cash are both 20%

I have the worse luck with kollections on my main game, I've gotten a bundle only once and twice on my second. So, go by your luck and instincts. If something tells me not to spin, I don't, but if I feel good about it, I spin. 
    Thank you. Not spinning the kollection. I'll just wait 3 hours till my kollections refresh and pray I get good ones
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I spun 2 kollections and now I have 120 energy so I’m stopping there!
    VIP should be 25-50-150-300. 600 stars is too extreme. I have never finished a VIP and probably never will.
  • Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I wasn't going to bother this time around but I gave in. The hair is cute plus I got the earrings 😊

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got energy from a kollection and then I got energy from the box. My spending is definitely over. And like usual, I didn't get the best kollection options to choose from. 
    Platform: Android

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

@oopsididitagain excuse my terrible collage 
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    I really don't have luck 😢😢😢
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited October 2020

Spun four times on cloud 9, in order: hair, stars, dye, bundle
    i am debating whether to keep going at some point as I love everything left but the prices are so insane 😅😅

I am currently here and that’s probably a good stopping point but honestly after I saw the hair on myself I kinda want it more 😂
    energy in my free box which is okay I would have been happy with anything but i am also not fully obsessed with anything. & I notice the boxes during VIP weekends are always particularly atrocious. 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    decided to spin a kollection and got energy, then this.. my luck in one picture

• ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts

I got a couple of handhelds and this was my box! The dress/jumpsuit would’ve been nice for halloween but these shoes are cute. I love the earnable hair but not the dress, debating on whether or not to get it. 

I’m sick and stuck inside all weekend waiting on the results of a COVID test so I’ll be tapping up a storm and doing reality shows to get as many extra k stars as possible. 
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    edited October 2020

Sorry that this is no place to ask it, but would you recommend doing the comeback quests? It’ll take me way too long to get back on A-list now that I have uni work
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If you love the outfit, and love the game, I would say do it. Throwing parties is the best way to climb back up fan wise, and it will increase yoyr max energy. All you lose are fans. In the end, you have to decide if it’s right for you. It was ridge for me, 3 times each game. Lol.   Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

I bought the fashion goal, only for the hairstyle🙈. And bought the pet at my house in sydney. Got the necklace in my free box🥰.  I’m not a fan of the earnables so I stopped at the earrings.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters