🎆v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!🎂🎃🎇

Comments

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @KalindaKing also these fashion goals eyes are under the eyebrow🥺
    edit: I don’t know if it was like this before but I noticed that and it annoys me 🙈
    one more edit: I checked all eyes, even changed eyebrows but they all do the same 😂 But it’s really visible with these FG eyes. 

iOS player 

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Happy Halloween month and Kim's bday y'all!!

• amykkhamykkh Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    @KalindaKing wait so are we going to have SYS on Monday since the update is coming out?
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @KalindaKing I know it's not as important as glitchy eyes but i would really like to know what is going on with videos? If nothing to know to stop getting excited about all of this if i cant save....
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

Oh, btw the first pair doesn't have the nose cutting glitch. I don't know why the others don't look like that one. @KalindaKing
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! So so excited
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    amykkh said:
    @KalindaKing wait so are we going to have SYS on Monday since the update is coming out?
    On thee week of an update there is never a Weekday SYS :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Gushing over the spoilers, can't wait to see what else they have in store for us!!!! I think I'm gonna have to start dressing up my doll cuz I can't take it anymore. It's all so exciting 🥳
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Vixen_KKHVixen_KKH Registered Users, Member 156 Posts

OMGGGG 😍😍😍😍
    English: Second Language
    Android player
    Follow on instagram: kkh_vixen

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Love the previews @KalindaKing ! Was hoping for more spoilers but I can wait. 
    One thing though, this seems really lazy on this ponytail, just a flat slab with no texture detail at all?

Agreed, the same goes for this VIP's earnable hair. It's a beautiful hair but you legit can see the same circle lol

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    What about the newsletter ?!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I am very nervous with this update because with only 10 videos a day I dont know if anything is worth it
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    The newsletter will be in your inbox soon!
    YES!! Thank you señorita Kalinda 😍
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Edit: nvm sorry 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    KKH_Jaz said:
    I love the new balloon. Will players who missed out on glu Valentine’s Day gifts, such as the heart ballon and heart lollipop ever get a chance to receive them? 
    That’s a nice suggestion for the next Valentine’s Day update! I quit playing during that time and I missed them so it would be nice to have an opportunity to get them. 
  • RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    So is the update this week or....?
    Also newsletter me please😊
  • autumn313autumn313 Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    edited October 2020

Unfortunately, I don't think this is something that's possible.
    We have main characters that have different bodyshapes and sizes: The Kardashians, Simon, Korkov, Anna Dello Russo, Jonathan Cheban etc, but they all have pre-planned outfits that are limited in number.

There are hundreds of different items, starting from Throwback 2014(?) stuff. Say, Glu implements 6 new body shapes. So it'd be all items * 6 which is a lot of work. I'm sure some people would still be disappointed not seeing their own size or shape, but it's hard to include every single one in a 2d game.

Aiming for inclusivity is of course great, but not everything can be 100% inclusive always. What Glu can possibly do is to add more skin tones, represent different hair textures, add more nose, eye and lip shapes.
    That way people can make their doll look like their twin even if the body aspect won't be 100% accurate. 
    Absolutely, makes sense. That's exactly why I said I doubt if this is a tenable idea. Thanks :)
    It was just an idea haha! Sorry for any trouble!
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    @KKH_Jaz probably next Valentine’s Day. The heart balloon and heart lollipop were from 2 years ago, and I believe people who weren’t playing 2 years ago or missed it got them this Valentine’s Day as a gift? 
    No, we didn’t get it this year as a gift which doesn’t make sense because players were gifted the pride flag two years in a row but not the heart balloon and sucker 🤷🏼‍♀️ why Glu?
    I play on iOS 
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    @samantha143 I will try to hate it because I know I’m not having any diamond outfit soon 😂
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @IzzaBee ah sorry, you’re right, I was definitely thinking of the pride flag 😩 I got both two years ago so I couldn’t remember if they did it for both. My bad!! 

I hope they gift it this coming Valentine’s Day then for everyone who missed it!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.