🎆v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!🎂🎃🎇

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    A bat aura would have been fun, but I also wouldn't mind indoor auras since I have none. That's something I need to save diamonds for.
    Platform: Android

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @IzzaBee ah sorry, you’re right, I was definitely thinking of the pride flag 😩 I got both two years ago so I couldn’t remember if they did it for both. My bad!! 

I hope they gift it this coming Valentine’s Day then for everyone who missed it!
    realistically I’m not sure if they’ll give it to new players.. I’m thinking they gifted the pride flag in the spirit of pride, but idk if they’d do it for Valentine’s Day. If they do it for valentines gifts, then I think people would want them to give the Christmas gifts we got last year too, like the snowball. I hope they give everyone the valentines gifts, but I’m not hopeful😔
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I have 35 diamonds, if I like the contour and I can afford it, I'll definitely get it😍🤗 it might cost like 50 diamonds bc Glu hates me
  • KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Elf ears, yes please 🧝🏻‍♀️🧝🏻‍♀️
  • claranaxclaranax Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    I kinda wanted lord of the rings elf vibe (yes i’m talking about legolas) but... yeah I can take that WINGED ELF mess... if i get the elf ears of course ☺️
    ios player ✨ level 30+
    english is not my language lol 🇧🇷
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    i’m excited about this update! i honestly can’t wait to open halloween gift boxes there are so many items i want
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @KalindaKing would you be able to tell us when we're getting this update please if it's been finalised 😊 from the spoilers that you've shared this could be one of the best updates in a while 😊
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

Could you also please let us know if the horns are attatched to the green hair? 🙊
  • Jessica_KKHJessica_KKH Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    The last two pictures... The outfits look cheap, lazy.😬 I'm kind of dissapointed. Love the banner and that butterfly dress is everything!💞 Also Kendall's Elf look looks good!🧝‍♀️ Kim's Miami looks was A MUST! It's sad we had to wait for a year, when she wore it in August of last year, hoped it would look better, since it will for sure be a bundle. Hope to change my mind, because the September update was AMAZING!😍
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Jessica_KKH the September update was amazing?? I completely missed that 😩😩😩😩
    @Jessica_KKH the September update was amazing?? I completely missed that 😩😩😩😩
    Well, it could have been better some SYS item were a mess, but overall i liked it.💗
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Jessica_KKH Lol sorry it was just a joke, for me it was a glitchy mess and I didn’t like many of the items 😕 Ivy League SYS and the gb love items were definite high points though 😍
    @Jessica_KKH Lol sorry it was just a joke, for me it was a glitchy mess and I didn’t like many of the items 😕 Ivy League SYS and the gb love items were definite high points though 😍
    Same! I'm fighting for this SYS Event's hair at the moment.😂💗
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Noticing the amount of wing-inspired things has shot through the roof...recent purple GB dress, pixie costume, butterfly dress...

• RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Royaltyy said:
    So is the update this week or....?
    Also newsletter me please😊
    Yes it’s next week 😁 When we don’t have a weekday TB SYS, an update is happening!
    Your profile pic is my mood rn after seeing this😂💃🏾💃🏾🎉
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    edited October 2020
    what’s a coven? i have no idea what that is 😆
    edit: figured it out lol 
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Could I get some help dolls? Just caught up and saw the new contour for diamonds with this update. I’m so excited for the free gifts in this update too!! On my next ticket I’ll get two more diamonds and can finally purchase the ombré lips. I’m so torn, I’ve been saving forever! 😫
    Awesome- keep saving and wait to see the new contour
    Like- just buy the lips, you’ve been waiting long enough
    Where did you see the contour??? I didn't see it in Kalinda's spoilers. Also I say get the lips and just buy kstar contour this weekend if it's in your budget. But if you really want the diamond contour then go for it😊
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    omggggggg as a Texan I MUST have that couture kollection😩 but the amount of diamonds it requires ajskdksk
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    BRB grinding away all weekend doing reality shows and voting so I can get kstars 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.