🎆v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!🎂🎃🎇

Comments

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Oooh SYS themes sound so fun! I’m mad I missed that earnable pink hair from the first pretty in pink SYS though and I’m gonna be mad seeing it in the VB for the bubblegum SYS😂
  • muzzroommuzzroom Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    NOOOO why is the rainbow hair an SYS prize 😢
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    @Royaltyy oh i’m so sorry! “saw it” as in just reading the fact that kalinda mentioned it’s coming in this update. my bad😚
    ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
  • RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    jkhhvfhjuy It's everything for me I-
    😩😍😍
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    These Kollections look so good, but why so much country themes 😳 not that it's bad, just unusual lol

And peep the crystal hanheld for the Coven SYS! I hope it'll be earnable 🥺
    Lmaoooooo another couture collection 🙃🙃 and why so much yeehaw in this update 😂
    It's the "yeehaw" for me I'm deceased😂😂😂💀
    @DearDelilah no problem. It's all good😊
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    edited October 2020
    MOM IM POOR
    WHY DID I CHOOSE TO BE A FCKN WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER? THAT SCREAMS P O O R! I ONLY HAVE LIKE 1200 KSTARS I AM CRYING I CANT SPEND REAL MONEY ON THIS GAME, OR MAYBE I CAN STOP EATING WHILE MY DOLL WEARS THAT STUNNING CRUELLA OUTFIT
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    It would be for diamonds🙄 I love it , will the rest be for k stars?
  • muzzroommuzzroom Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    @rociodemayo thank goodness!! was ready to fight if they had swapped it!! thank you!  <3
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited June 2021
    edited October 2020
    muzzroom said:
    @rociodemayo thank goodness!! was ready to fight if they had swapped it!! thank you!  <3
    No worries! As you can see in the Kim's  birrhday SYS banner, the doll is wearing the GB hairstyle from this vip event :) 

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Another diamond Kollection so soon? I was hoping another one for Christmas 😩 
    edited October 2020
    another couture kollection and still no other way to earn diamonds. yes I know we get one measly gig but if they are going to continue adding more items for diamonds there should be a consistent way to earn them. 
    If we reach all the earnable diamonds, we get 18 diamonds per month, it's a good amount if you think about it.

Edit: what I mean is that I highly doubt that Glu wants us to earn diamonds easily
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I’m in love with every theme 😭 Can’t wait for the update I’m so excited 💖💖💖
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Oh my Gosh the cowgirl kollection I’m in love
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    omg the coven one, im so excited !! i’ll be channeling my love for charmed. 

that’s for amateurs
  • racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    another couture kollection and still no other way to earn diamonds. yes I know we get one measly gig but if they are going to continue adding more items for diamonds there should be a consistent way to earn them. 
    If we reach all the earnable diamonds, we get 18 diamonds per month, it's a good amount if you think about it.

Edit: what I mean is that I highly doubt that Glu wants us to earn diamonds easily
    obviously they don’t but I’m saying they should anyway😂 a pair of eyes is 50 diamonds. that’s three months of saving and buying nothing else
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.