🎆v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!🎂🎃🎇

Comments

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Ooh Cruella 😍I should’ve known something was wrong with me when I wanted her puppy fur coat 😭
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    whewwwwwwwww doggie! This is why I waited before spending on VIP weekend. I had planned to spend 300 but now I think I'll just buy the featured hair and headband and save save save.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Lmaoooooo another couture collection 🙃🙃 and why so much yeehaw in this update 😂
    It's the "yeehaw" for me I'm deceased😂😂😂💀
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    another couture kollection and still no other way to earn diamonds. yes I know we get one measly gig but if they are going to continue adding more items for diamonds there should be a consistent way to earn them. 
    If we reach all the earnable diamonds, we get 18 diamonds per month, it's a good amount if you think about it.

Edit: what I mean is that I highly doubt that Glu wants us to earn diamonds easily
    obviously they don’t but I’m saying they should anyway😂 a pair of eyes is 50 diamonds. that’s three months of saving and buying nothing else
    You're right, this game is so expensive sometimes 😥 
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    edited October 2020
    jhabs said:
    another couture kollection and still no other way to earn diamonds. yes I know we get one measly gig but if they are going to continue adding more items for diamonds there should be a consistent way to earn them. 
    If we reach all the earnable diamonds, we get 18 diamonds per month, it's a good amount if you think about it.
    18 diamonds is not a good amount lol. This game is so insanely stingy. 100 diamonds would be a good amount that would actually allow you to buy things. Even 50 diamonds.
    😲😬 well, we used to earn 12 diamonds per month... that was worse. Maybe the reason they are adding new items for diamonds it's because diamonds can't be hacked, not even in the modded apk. That's what I meant, that Glu obviously wants us to spend real money in their game. 
  • RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Inspiration behind the Kollections 

DAAAMNNN Khlo Money😍
    Mmkay so now I HAVE to get that Cruella DeVille bundle
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    My poor wardrobe is shaking at those SYS 😅 hopefully the weekend events and the free gifts will help 
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    edited October 2020
    When kollections say limited time only is that referring to the rotation? Or do some go out of rotation after a period of time?
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    I'm sure this has been answered but I haven't been able to find it searching. Can someone explain how the Halloween boxes work? Is it all month? Cost? Are you guaranteed and item or do you have to dodge the regular energy, dyes, daily gb items? Thanks in advance!
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    Uhmm sorry for asking but is there the list of things that will become available for diamonds in this update?
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I only browsed through the posts because there were so many but I'm soooo excited about this update but also soooo scared for my kstars lol saving is torture!

P. S. @marir222 I love Charmed! 

Edit - typo 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @lalana not sure if you were playing, but they’re just like kimiversary boxes. Boxes cost 45 kstars. There is an item in each box. You’ll get to open 1 free box (Simon will probably call you) immediately after the update. They last until the last day of the update. 
    edited October 2020
    lalana said:
    I'm sure this has been answered but I haven't been able to find it searching. Can someone explain how the Halloween boxes work? Is it all month? Cost? Are you guaranteed and item or do you have to dodge the regular energy, dyes, daily gb items? Thanks in advance!

They are available all month. Unless they changed them which would be so upsetting but not shocking with Glu, they are only filled only with Halloween items including some new ones and past event items as well. They are the same as Kimversary & Christmas boxes.

IOS

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Royaltyy I’m so glad I was able to make someone laugh 😁😁😁
  • johnn92johnn92 Registered Users, Member 83 Posts

There are the Show your Style events, does anyone know these mean
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    edited October 2020
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    So is Glu going to stop snooping on it’s users clipboard 

I have some really personal stuff in my notes section and remember last time you posted showing it was pasting from notes. I wish I knew how to prevent this, it's a bit creepy and so unnecessary. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
    When kollection say limited time only is that referring to the rotation? Or do some go out of rotation after a period of time?

The only one I don't think is in regular rotation is a Christmas Kollection from a few years ago, otherwise I believe they're all around. I think the Limited Time stickers are just how they placed them on older Kollections before they started to do rotations (we got like 5 each update and the theme back then was once they were gone, they were gone). How every player gets some but not others and when, no idea.
    IOS

• FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Ok I’m excited 🙈💕

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I'm already excited for a couple of items! 😍

However, gentle reminder to everyone to not hype a certain item up ❤️
    We've seen what happened with the hairstyle from the Purple Posh Kollection. 

Was thinking this as I was looking through the spoilers, and it's so annoying! All I want to do is express what items I like but know if I do it might make the company punish players. What sort of business model is that lol. I can't think of another game that players have to walk on eggshells around.

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    edited October 2020
    KaylaJ said:
    When kollection say limited time only is that referring to the rotation? Or do some go out of rotation after a period of time?

The only one I don't think is in regular rotation is a Christmas Kollection from a few years ago, otherwise I believe they're all around. I think the Limited Time stickers are just how they placed them on older Kollections before they started to do rotations (we got like 5 each update and the theme back then was once they were gone, they were gone). How every player gets some but not others and when, no idea.
    I still get the holiday kollection if you're referring to the one that has a pee pose white feather gown with a half updo hair that has a silver accessory 
    iOS
  • esmeraldaaesmeraldaa Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Soakebjajahwnej how many cowboy outfits are we gonna get ?😭 I have both from that one sys😭
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I'm already excited for a couple of items! 😍

However, gentle reminder to everyone to not hype a certain item up ❤️
    We've seen what happened with the hairstyle from the Purple Posh Kollection. 

Was thinking this as I was looking through the spoilers, and it's so annoying! All I want to do is express what items I like but know if I do it might make the company punish players. What sort of business model is that lol. I can't think of another game that players have to walk on eggshells around.

What’s horrible is that this rule doesn’t just apply to the forum it applies to ALL social media- Glu employees 100% know about ~those~ Instagram accounts and if you don’t think glu watches your comments on there too, then you’re mistaken. It totally sucks, but it really is just best to stay tight lipped about things or generally vague if it’s positive praise. 
  • amykkhamykkh Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    Kinda excited for another pink sys since I was able to build my closet with the last one and from the candy shop sys 
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    @jhabs @KaylaJ thanks for the info! I started playing at the very end of the Kimiversary event and had no k stars at the time so I'm excited to experience this holiday season!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.