šŸŽ†v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!šŸŽ‚šŸŽƒšŸŽ‡

Comments

• D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I am so excited about the newsletter for this month,I already want to look at the spoilers,I am looking forward to the update....
    Good luck for all of you...šŸ’œšŸ„³šŸ’«šŸ¤—šŸ˜˜
    I have a question...
    Can we marry Cassio??!!!!
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Wow everything looks amazing
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @KalindaKing the glitch doesnā€™t just happen on the KKW x Mario eyes it happens with any limited time offer that include eyes.
    Edit* Some eyes glitch worse than others

Why do I even botherĀ šŸ˜’
    Itā€™s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on FacebookĀ 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    OMGG COVEN AND FAIRYTALEā¤ļøā¤ļøšŸ˜šŸ˜ I always wanted this type of SYSā¤ļøā¤ļøšŸ„°šŸ„°

I loved the Cruellaā€™s collection too

ATTENTION!!! k-STARS IN DANGERāš ļøāš ļø
    ā€¢Playing KKH since August/19
    ā€¢English isn't my first language
    ā€¢Nathalia in the game
    ā€¢iOSĀ ā£ 20y

edited October 2020
    So is Glu going to stop snooping on itā€™s users clipboardĀ 

I have some really personal stuff in my notes section and remember last time you posted showing it was pasting from notes. I wish I knew how to prevent this, it's a bit creepy and so unnecessary.Ā 

@DoloresWyatt There is no way to prevent this from happening. I have a feeling ļ£æ will add a new AppStore guideline, where app developers have to ask permission to access our clipboards.

@KalindaKing When an app like Facebook doesnā€™t even do this, it really makes me question Gluā€™s ethical standards...does Glu even have anyĀ šŸ¤”

Edit*Ā I will be contacting the AppStore team & CEO of ļ£æ Ā asking that apps have to ask permission to access our clipboards be added to the AppStore guideline processĀ 

#OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    I'm concerned about the coven SYS 'cause i planned costumes and they weren'tĀ dark because i don't have enough stuff like that,but it seems that it's going to beĀ dark šŸ˜•
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalieĀ 

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Please let dresses be for top 5 in TS because these themes look amazing. Also hoping earnables are to die for
    So when is the update?
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I just looked at the newsletter. I'm a Texan so I'm excited about the cowgirl stuff! NOT excited about another diamond kollection (and of course I love the outfit featured in the emailĀ  :'() I wish there was a general Halloween theme SYS, I just spent a bunch of k-stars this morning on kloset Halloween items and now I don't think that I'll be able to use them on these themes lol @ my life. And another angel costume? I LOVE the original one and the kollection one isn't bad, idk if we need another one tho. (Now that I say this, I remember the the og angel costume was a T$ prize and not an earnable, so I guess that it's good that more people will have a chance to get an angel costume!)

and yay for Halloween boxes! I think I'm gonna chase the butterfly aura, I don't want to spend diamonds on it.
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    The puppy !! šŸ˜
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    I don't like the sys ideas. Fairy theme will be just gowns + magical wand and coven doesn't let me use my mermaid set šŸ¤¬
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Omg this newsletter makes me happy! I don't like the Kollections, so my stars are safe from those! But I love all the SYS themes! Some might be hard, but I think they'll be so much fun!Ā 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • saumyadhingrasaumyadhingra Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    So what All Halloween costumes and items will be in these boxes .. I tried finding them on the forum but I didnā€™t know how to go about it .. this will be my first October in kkh so if someone can help me so that I can be prepared with kstarsĀ 
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    kollections look v cute but iā€™m super excited for the sys themes !! iā€™m really hoping the fairytale theme isnā€™t going to be only fairiesĀ & pixies though but with the addition of the wings i think it will be šŸ™
    iOS player šŸ’žāœØšŸ§ššŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! šŸ„šŸƒ
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited June 2021
  • GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Someone spotted this in the voting booth a few weeks ago
    I wonder if weā€™re getting this handheld this month, maybe during the Coven sys?
    that would be so coolĀ 
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    Coven sys!! This reminds me of Chilling adventures of Sabrina. Iā€™m so happy šŸ–¤
    Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  šŸ’ IOS player since June 2019 šŸ’
    Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  šŸ‡ English isnā€™t my first language šŸ‡
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    What does Coven even mean?? I never heard that word in my life before šŸ¤”
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    @LovelyEmma I am wondering the same thingĀ 
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts

A coven /kŹŒvən/ usually refers to a group or gathering of witches. The word "coven" (from Anglo-Norman covent, cuvent, from Old French covent, from Latin conventum = convention) remained largely unused in English until 1921 when Margaret Murray promoted the idea that all witches across Europe met in groups of thirteen which they called "covens".
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited June 2021
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.