šŸŽ†v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!šŸŽ‚šŸŽƒšŸŽ‡

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    So since Halloween is almost here I found this dress in VB. I really wanted to get cupcake now, but I think this dress be very helpful for coming sys. Maybe I should get it? I donā€™t have many costumes.Ā 
    agree- yes it definitely gonna help you!Ā 
    Like- no, you will figure something else in those sys

I'd say wait till the Halloween boxes become available, you may get it there
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @robertavyy that dress will be in halloween boxes so I think you should wait. You might get it in those boxes or something better so you won't need that costume šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @thesweetone Iā€™m not sure how many items I have from those boxes. So I probably wonā€™t get it šŸ™ˆ and I see it might be helpful for fairytale and costumes sys. So I donā€™t know what to do. Maybe these is a threath where I can seen what kind of items are in boxes?
    iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @thesweetone Iā€™m not sure how many items I have from those boxes. So I probably wonā€™t get it šŸ™ˆ and I see it might be helpful for fairytale and costumes sys. So I donā€™t know what to do. Maybe these is a threath where I can seen what kind of items are in boxes?

You can see them in the October's update thread from last year! Unfortunately it doesn't allow me to attach the linkĀ 
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    Do the diamond Kollections rotatešŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
    Why do I even botherĀ šŸ˜’
    Itā€™s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on FacebookĀ 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I agree the ā€œfairytaleā€ sys event isnā€™t a good idea. Iā€™m not totally sure but I think thereā€™s 4 outfits in the game in total that have wings and not everyone have them all. I guess the dyes will come handy this time even tho Iā€™m not fan of dying things since most of them donā€™t look good.

• sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Do the diamond Kollections rotatešŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
    They do.
    Ā iOS šŸ‡ŖšŸ‡Ŗ
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I agree the ā€œfairytaleā€ sys event isnā€™t a good idea. Iā€™m not totally sure but I think thereā€™s 4 outfits in the game in total that have wings and not everyone have them all. I guess the dyes will come handy this time even tho Iā€™m not fan of dying things since most of them donā€™t look good.

I wonder if we can pull in disney princess looks
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

But fairytale doesnā€™t necessary mean fairy/angels. It could also be princess, mermaids...Ā 
    Even if it doesn't mean mermaids and princess you bet I am going to use my mermaid gown, I have fought a tasteless and mindless tb for that dress lol and I am too new to spend money on halloween boxes, maybe next year šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Just found out that Iā€™ve got some of the Halloween items (pirate hair and pink/white dress) from TB weekday events šŸ¤”

Iā€™ve bought the whole fairytale outfit (hair, butterfly aura and dress) with diamonds because back then I didnā€™t know I could get them from Halloween boxes...

But fairytale doesnā€™t necessary mean fairy/angels. It could also be princess, mermaids...Ā 
    youā€™re right! Idk why I didnā€™t think about it I just saw wings in the banner I thought ok this is a wings themed event lol.
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    @Francescahill I agree! It looks like we are getting 3 wings outfit? This one from fairytale sys, the spoiler one and the angel-like from Kimā€™s bday sys, or maybe that one we already have? But it looks different to me
    @Francescahill I agree! It looks like we are getting 3 wings outfit? This one from fairytale sys, the spoiler one and the angel-like from Kimā€™s bday sys, or maybe that one we already have? But it looks different to me
    Yes I think they look like the ones she wore when all the sisters channeled Victoriaā€™s Secret models. Ā 

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    okay but on a real note watch us still get 10 videos instead of 20 when the new update arrives and not have enough to get anything because glu is still ā€œinvestigatingā€ šŸ˜’

@KalindaKing we want answers
    we wont get the fix with the update, they havent done anything to fix it still and so kalinda said she has no info (and for that info i had to practically be a pushy idiot so that we would get ANY answer) ...
    Typical...
    It can be an amazing update but i cant afford all this with these losses and if i even want to participate in BF...so i think i will have to choose soon whether i'll wait for bf or just try to get what i can with what i saved so far during the new update (i think i wont even be able to risk it with Halloween boxes if i want to get things now and maybe 1 or 2 items during BF).
    šŸŒ»IOS playeršŸŒ»
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes šŸ„°
    Always looking for new friendsĀ 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ā™„ļø
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Iā€™m very intrigued to see whatā€™s so special about the new contour that makes it worth diamindsšŸ¤”
    I hope it's the body contour i suggested omg
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @thesweetone I checked that and didnā€™t find all items. But I found a video in YouTube and made this collage with all items from last year. So if I checked right I have only 9 items šŸ„ŗ still deciding if I should get the dressĀ 
    edit: I decided not to buy it yet. I will wait until my free box, and if Iā€™m not gonna get it I think there will be a lot of people using the dress and I can get it then ā˜ŗļø

Thank you for posting this. I only have the mermaid dress so I hop I score more costumes
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I was a bit disappointed with the game lately, mostly because the SYS themes weren't my favorites but oh boy, this update sounds fun. I'm super excited about the Coven SYS šŸ¦‡šŸ‚šŸŽƒ
    šŸŒø iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first languageĀ šŸŒø

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Sorry if this has been asked before but does anyone know which items should become available to buy with diamonds this update? I'm sure I saw a post of that somewhere but my mind is totally blank šŸ’­
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    So is Glu going to stop snooping on itā€™s users clipboardĀ 

I have some really personal stuff in my notes section and remember last time you posted showing it was pasting from notes. I wish I knew how to prevent this, it's a bit creepy and so unnecessary.Ā 

@DoloresWyatt There is no way to prevent this from happening. I have a feeling ļ£æ will add a new AppStore guideline, where app developers have to ask permission to access our clipboards.

@KalindaKing When an app like Facebook doesnā€™t even do this, it really makes me question Gluā€™s ethical standards...does Glu even have anyĀ šŸ¤”

Edit*Ā I will be contacting the AppStore team & CEO of ļ£æ Ā asking that apps have to ask permission to access our clipboards be added to the AppStore guideline processĀ 

You can turn it off in settings but then it will automatically come back again šŸ˜© this is the third time in the past 2 weeks I have had to turn it off again
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    edited October 2020
    beba13 said:
    asalaxo said:
    okay but on a real note watch us still get 10 videos instead of 20 when the new update arrives and not have enough to get anything because glu is still ā€œinvestigatingā€ šŸ˜’

@KalindaKing we want answers
    we wont get the fix with the update, they havent done anything to fix it still and so kalinda said she has no info (and for that info i had to practically be a pushy idiot so that we would get ANY answer) ...
    Typical...
    It can be an amazing update but i cant afford all this with these losses and if i even want to participate in BF...so i think i will have to choose soon whether i'll wait for bf or just try to get what i can with what i saved so far during the new update (i think i wont even be able to risk it with Halloween boxes if i want to get things now and maybe 1 or 2 items during BF).
    they are being so mean! Iā€™m planning on not participating in BF because of this silliness.
    they thought by doing this theyā€™ll make us want to purchase stars but thatā€™ll never happen. I wonā€™t spend a cent on this game no matter what. I ainā€™t spending sh*t on a game that doesnā€™t care about their players.
    iOS player
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    edited October 2020

Please tell me I'm not seeing things and that this has elf ears because if so I'm going to absolutely cry of happiness.

Edit: after reading the thread, I'm a little disappointed that they're apart of the hair but I've been wanting to live out my elf dreams in kkh for ages so if you see me fighting for these, no you didn't šŸ˜…
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android!Ā 
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    edited October 2020
    kittykatx said:

You can turn it off in settings but then it will automatically come back again šŸ˜© this is the third time in the past 2 weeks I have had to turn it off again
    @kittykatx that has nothing to do with the clipboardĀ 

edit* That privacy setting is showing you which apps have access to your iCloud DriveĀ 

Why do I even botherĀ šŸ˜’
    Itā€™s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on FacebookĀ 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.