No more calls from Simon or Maria

InsomniaInsomnia Registered Users 89 Posts
The last event I finished was the Fallback fashion events with Alexis Masterson. Simon and Maria won't even call me anymore for the smaller gigs. I have one goal and it's to attend 3 public appearances which I can't even finish because I'm not even getting calls anymore. Anyone having a similar problem?
Game Center: GHan94

Feel free to add me! :)

I play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and Stardom: Hollywood. My name in the game is "Grace"

Comments

• ClassyClassy Registered Users 4 Posts
    Check all locations, for open door. Tell Simon, to keep looking, till he offers appearances
  • lizziec1993lizziec1993 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Classy wrote: »
    Check all locations, for open door. Tell Simon, to keep looking, till he offers appearances

The problem is that Simon's not calling at all to offer her anything or tell her they're ready. I have the same issue. I've had a bunch of quests open for appearances/photoshoots/etc. for a month that I'm not getting calls for.
  • AugustGlassAugustGlass Registered Users 50 Posts
    I've had that issue and there was a gig that wasn't showing up under goals, but I did still need to complete it. Check all the locations in every city to see if that's it.
  • hulagirlhulagirl Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have a bunch of events, but I go to the locations for them, and nothing is going on there.