🎆v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!🎂🎃🎇

Comments

• cazmulgscazmulgs Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    U
    fairytale and coven looks 
    Where did you get the perfume bottle? I have the store and do weekly events but I’ve never gotten the hand held 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    cazmulgs said:
    U
    fairytale and coven looks 
    Where did you get the perfume bottle? I have the store and do weekly events but I’ve never gotten the hand held 
    I have same issue, but apparently when we did the original quest/bought the shop if we chose the cheaper bottle option for our first perfume we can't get it. If we chose the expensive one it would have shown up in closet to buy 
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Random question but I was looking through the Kollection rotation forum and saw a few Halloween Kollections in there. Will those be in rotation for Halloween or are those just a one time thing? I used to play on and off and I missed a lot of events here and there. Thank you!!
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @eden_ i believe halloween kollections have been replaced by the halloween gift boxes!
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • FarahxKKHFarahxKKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    These SYS themes are great but it's gonna be really hard for male dolls, as always...
    Like, if this game is only for females, do not ask what's your gender when entering the game!!! This is soooo annoying.
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    FarahxKKH said:
    These SYS themes are great but it's gonna be really hard for male dolls, as always...
    Like, if this game is only for females, do not ask what's your gender when entering the game!!! This is soooo annoying.
    Agreed, I've had a male doll as second account to see difference and I'll delete him for this new update because there's nearly no handhelds besides bags when most handhelds are unisex, and they don't get any gifts which is unfair, especially with glu trying to be more inclusive. I wish the inclusivity reached to gender and diff gender identities (aka my male doll would rock a magic wand if he wanted to). I've had the male doll for maybe 3-4 weeks and I'm out of things to do besides struggle in SYS because male dolls have zip that match it.
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited May 2021
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2020
    (I love the clothes on the mannequins. )  but i am so psyched for this update.  the season kicks off, and good things are coming our way! <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    @AmyMimi omg this totally made me think of Avatar - imagine dolls having the blue skin and ears for Halloween! 
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    I really hope it’s not just the same boxes form last year, they have so many other items they could release to us but won’t. Kimiversary was such a let down for us that have the items in the boxes already, when there’s so many years worth of items we could have as well. It just becomes boring 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Did you check your spam folder? 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    @AliBryant wow did they? I had no idea! Super curious to see any screenshots if anyone has any.

AliBryant said:
    autumn313 said:
    I'm not sure if this has been suggested/discussed before, but one thing which I would like to see in the game is more diversity in body shapes/sizes. I'm kinda bored of having to look at only one available shape, and it would be a nice addition to bring some more inclusivity. Glu has been doing a great job lately by trying to make the game more inclusive by introducing new hairstyles and stuff. So I thought if we could have a couple of options of body sizes to choose from, that would be great! I'm really not sure how tenable this is, but just an idea :) 
    There was a beta test for this a couple years ago and it was awful. They decided not to move forward.

• AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    I know I’m a little late to say this but while I love the idea of a coven themed sys, I really wish we had that one plus a general Halloween theme sys. I really am not sure how to do this theme, I have scary looks but they’re not necessarily all witchy..! Also really wanted to do a Dorothy (wizard of oz) look..! But this update still looks exciting!! The graphic designers went all out for Halloween😍
    iOS user! 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    @greeneyeddove437 during vip weekends you earn 1 kstar for every professional event that you finish!! So reality shows count, it’s on right now
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    We don’t get weekday Sys tomorrow does that mean we get the update this week ? 
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    Probably one of the throwback sys's this month will be a regular Halloween party theme. 
  • BryChalklinBryChalklin Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    This for EVERYONE!!! 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️💁‍♀️

I keep seeing people talk about this but I have no idea what it is?! How come only some players have it? 
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    @BryChalklin it’s a free kollection for (some) new players to get them familiarized with kollections! our biggest problem is that we feel everyone should get it as well🙁
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.