Options

Renewing vows a second time

KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
Does anyone know if you could renew your vows a second time? For example just like when they ask to marry you, and say u say no by accident, will they ask you again (to renew your vows)? Bc I literally can’t remember if my ass said no 😭💀 but at the same time I don’t even remember if I had the honeymoon quest or w.e (I probably said no by accident omg) bc i did it on my game on my android and I got to do my renewing vows on there Instantly but I don’t remember getting it on my iPhone game 😭 but overall, is there any chance u get a second chance because I’m going crazy trying to complete all my gigs and going on dates to renew it 😭 because I don’t even have the location 
THE LEFT PHOTO IS MY IPHONE GAME AND THE ONE ON THE RIGHT IS MY ANDROID GAME. And I asked glu and they said I had to be married, which I am, and complete the honeymoon quest but I deadass don’t remember if I did it. And I don’t want to restart my game 😭 but I really want to renew my vows on my iPhone game 😭
IOS player 💜 
She/Her 💗
Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I think it would since it's attached to a location. If you don't care about your spouse, you can try deleting them from your list and getting married to someone new to see if that brings the vow renewal quest. 
  • Options
    DiconayDiconay Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    If it’s your second marriage you don’t get to renew vows. That only happens in the first wedding.
    once I wanted to come back to a decision I took by impulse, I regret and asked Glu if I could turn back to decision. Their answer was that the decision you take are final. So no turning back.
    So I believe even if you marry someone new again you won’t get to renew vows.
    I’m sorry!
    Best regards,
    Diana.