Real Life Doll vs In Game Doll

amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
edited September 2020 in KKH General Discussion
I was playing around with my doll and decided to dress her how i look like in real life, like my hair colour & style plus what i would normally wear and compare it with my usual in game doll just thought it be a fun game and cute to see as well 💗 (if you already do your doll from what you look like then still post if you want aha) 
Prev1

Comments

• luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    So cute!!!!
    this is my doll in game, she’s a bad bitch & everything I used to be when I could be bothered to exercise, fake tan, put my hair extensions in & use false lashes.

Me IRL, except there isn’t a double chin option and I can’t drink the wine I am so attached to because I’m 7m pregnant. Also I would never wear a skirt bear legged now because I can’t reach them to shave them. So glam 🥴

• Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    OMG love this. In real life I'm pale af (thanks ginger genes lol) and defintely have like the gigi hadid chubby cheeks and am in yoga pants and sports bras/ tanks constantly unless going out.

n game I'm dressed like I WISH I could and tanned 
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    How fun! Here’s my in game doll vs me irlMy in game doll is in full glam everyday even though she’s super busy and is constantly working. But irl, I’m really casual, crop top and jeans, chunky booties, casual makeup. I also have a fuller face than my game doll and a different nose. And I‘m always drinking a green juice!
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited September 2020
    In game doll: Wears a mix of high society and burlesque, waiting to meet a rich man, act like she's not interested and he's proposing the next day 

IRL doll:
    Casual jeans and t-shirt. Bookworm who loves smoothies and halloween. My doll's closet is larger than my own and I started playing around April 😑. Still have big lips and blonde hair/blue eyes IRL but rounder face

• amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Loving all your posts! 🥰💗
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited September 2020

I use green eyes usually for my doll because it was my original eye color, but since I like both of my eye colors & you can't literally go back and forth between them in real life, I just gave the first one to her. I should have remembered to remove the freckles since I don't have any. I gave real me hot chocolate because I'm in the mood for colder weather.
    Edit: I just realized my lips aren't completely accurately but I don't know if I have that really look like mine. If the upper lip was just a little bit fuller, these would actually work though. 
    Platform: Android

• lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    Oh hello! I saw this amazing thread all of your looks and decided to do my own version 😄 My in game doll is a fake blondie but it suits her well. Also, she always uses heavy eye makeup, gray lenses and rocks red glossy lipstick. Her hair is quite long and well-kept. The way she dresses is always glam, she is known for it lol. IRL doll, well she just cannot be patient enough to grow her hair, its always short and messy. She has double chin. She always wears tights and an iced coffee is her best accessory! 

Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    luna54 said:
    So cute!!!!
    this is my doll in game, she’s a bad bitch & everything I used to be when I could be bothered to exercise, fake tan, put my hair extensions in & use false lashes.

Me IRL, except there isn’t a double chin option and I can’t drink the wine I am so attached to because I’m 7m pregnant. Also I would never wear a skirt bear legged now because I can’t reach them to shave them. So glam 🥴

Congratulations! <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    My game doll,dresses like a bad bitch but is really nice. Has a blank space and she'll write your name and dump you once the weekend event is over  

Me irl, a really shy girl that likes sweaters and mom jeans even tho she doesn't own any and always wears a high ponytail 'cause her hair is ugly. Always uses the same three outifts.

Lowkey i would dress my game doll like this 👀
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    I love thissss!

In real life I like being cozy and I wear glasses. I don’t do makeup often I’ll just throw on a brow and gloss. I’ll do more for special occasions. I switch my hair up often since I’ve been practicing how to do weaves/sew ins during quarantine. 
    I make faces a lot so this screenshot is perfect 😂

On the right my doll is married (her husband is ugly so hes not pictured lol) with a cute baby but she still finds time to maintain a career as a high end model 😅 she fly af. Everyday is a runway show to her she always in full glam. She’s super selective with who she works with but is known as hard working in the industry lol.
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • BaddiemelBaddiemel Registered Users 88 Posts
    That’s such a fun idea!!! Ok so here’s mine

So my in-game doll is really bold and outgoing, a confident woman full of energy. And my IRL doll is usually wearing a dark coloured hoodie with a black skinny outside of work. A pair of scrubs would have been more fitting since the hospital has become my second home. Also I always wear my hair natural because I’m too lazy to do anything too intricate with it and the way my dna is set up my hair won’t grow pass my shoulders. Same for makeup, I don’t have the energy for it.
    GC: freezylicious
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    edited September 2020

In game doll vs real life summer and winter editions 😂 I had pink hair like my doll not too long ago but I chopped all of it in quarantine, then my curly but not really volumed, sad hair grew just like this in game hair. Also, notice the height difference? I felt like I needed to add this detail because I am only 5ft - 5'1ish or something like that. I have lucky facial features that were easy to find in game but I don't do my eye make up like that, I just used them because that was closest to the shape of my eyes irl.

And this idea is so fun it was a very nice change from my text books, thanks for opening this thread 😍

Oh yeah, I can't close my lips even tho I have no orthodontic problems. My lips drive me crazy and there isn't a lip job that could close my mouth without making it weird. 😪
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • KylieeemarleyyKylieeemarleyy Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    My in game doll has the hair of my dreams, two kids, and a husband that she adores. She still stays on the slightly casual side most of the time but dresses up when the occasion calls for it. In real life I never have time to put on makeup anymore, my hair stays in a braid 24/7 and I’m always wearing high waisted leggings with a crop top. I do have a baby in real life and a soon to be husband that I adore but looks nothing like my in game husband and I’m too poor to make him 🤣 also I have dark blue eyes but I don’t have that option so I left them white. 
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    I loved this thead, how cool! Here is my doll and me. They're not so different 'cause I always tried to make her look the same as me (but with a looooot of money and fancier). I'm a redhead and actually have more tattoos. this outfit that I put on the doll as myself, I have exactly the same in real life and I love it! 

• sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    My in game doll is obviously waiting for bf to get a makeover. In real life I love wearing dresses/skirts as I’m ALWAYS feeling too hot (20C/68F outdoors is like hell heat). I’ll be wearing a ton of blush to look alive, my hair is a bit yellow but thankfully it’s slowly but surely growing out. I have this one Hm black flap bag that I’ve been using for ages and I realised it’s the only non-schoolbag I’ve ever bought lol. Oh, and these little pieces of hair that are too short to stay tied up annoy me to death.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Me in the game vs me in the real life 

I tried my best to make the doll in the game look like me, but of course it is not perfect. My eyes are somehow bigger and I very rarely use make-up. Also my hair is not that volumous and it is blonde, most of the hairstyles in the game is like no no for me in real life 😂 But my fashion style is somehow similar, I like jeans, comfortable tshirt or crop top, only I hate wearing heels in my real life, I mostly wear converse. 

iOs player 
  • YassminxkkwYassminxkkw Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Omg! I love this so much, this is my in game doll so glamed up and work material AHAHAHAHAA 
    Vs. My irl doll aka me everyday vibes and beachy vibes also i always wear that dark brown lipstick 🤭❤
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

I love this idea! ☺️
    My in-game doll vs me irl, my in-game doll is waiting for the BF sale for a make-over
    I actually have red hair instead of brunette/blonde (I keep alternating between the two) like in the game and brown eyes instead of gray. My lips aren’t as full as my doll’s, and I am one of those people who have a default smiling face- it always looks like I am smiling unless I am crying. My eyebrows are nearly not existent but I refuse to fill them, and I don’t leave the house without some highlighter 🙈 Unlike my in-game doll who can really sport the dark looks, my closet is mainly pink and white 💓 I also usually forget to wear jewellery apart from a necklace gifted to me
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    my doll currently in game has this pinkish blond hair color (previously it used to be blond but i switched it out cause i wanted to try something a little different and i had won this hair color in a kollection), light purple eyes (i honestly have no idea why i picked this color, when i first started the game i was looking through the eye color options and was like ooo this one is pretty so i picked it and haven’t changed it since) i also wear like wearing dark eye makeup and a bold lip!

irl me is wayyy different from my doll, i have natural black hair however i dyed it a really light brown (almost blond) color a couple of months ago but i haven’t redyed it back so my roots have totally grown out. i tried finding a hairstyle that was as close to my real life hair and this one is it, my hair is straight but a little wavy at the bottom (just imagine it at the bottom dyed light brown) i have dark brown eyes & i do not wear heavy makeup all the time usually i wear winged eyeliner, concealer and a bit of lip gloss whenever i go outside

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    In game/in SYS😂

In real life I loooove to overdress♥️

• DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    I know that I'll be "that one Debbie-downer person" in this thread, but this idea really excited me and I had to participate!

In real life, I actually look like my doll! ... or, well, I used to. I loved wearing chokers and circle skirts and I loved my e-girl-esque makeup and hair down past my butt. I think I'm actually using my doll as a bit of a coping mechanism now that I can't express myself with my appearance in real life anymore.

Long story somewhat short: I got really really sick in January 2019. It had actually been going on for years, but I kept my head above water until I just couldn't anymore. I started gaining weight dangerously fast, my skin turned to ash, and got so translucent you can pretty much see my veins all over through my skin. My hair started falling out, and my teeth chipped. I had to quit my job completely, and more than 1 and a half years later, I'm still nowhere near fit to work. In fact, I'm probably in a worse condition. I can't stand up for long, my muscles have basically withered away and I'm lucky if I can leave bed for more than an hour total per day. My sleep disorder got even worse, my eyes turned blurry and my brain is barely able to think of words on the spot anymore. I've had to move in with my parents again and I'm completely dependent on them. I still have to keep reminding myself that I'm not the person on the left anymore who throws frisbees in the park and goes on fun ice cream dates. I guess I'm using this thread concept as a bit of an exercise in self recognition and forgiveness.

So here my doll is in all her real life glory! With her parasomnia+insomnia+lack of REM sleep, her ashy, dry, blue, thin skin, her eyebrows consisting of only a few well placed hairs, her constant bloating and swelling, paper thin nails, and bruising on her legs! This is my reality, and it is ok. 

I'm still holding onto hope that this is not permanent, but I really have no idea. I still don't know what's wrong with me. I had begged doctors for years to look into my health issues even before they broke into complete bedbound territory, but it's really hard to get any doctor to look into it with the goal of actually finding what the issue is. It mostly ends with them agreeing to a standard blood test and noting that "mayyyyybeeee you could need some iron supplements?".
    If you are finding yourself in a similar situation to mine, PLEASE never stop fighting for your right to live, not just surviving. You are not a textbook example. You are a person and your health issues are worth just as much as someone with standard symptoms. 
    Honey, hope you will be better soon♥️
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Oh I love this thread!

Here is Stefani, a cute little red haired doll named after Lady Gaga's real name. This hair color is probably my favorite, I've been wanting to do the same IRL but I'm not confident enough to do so. I sometimes change her hair color to blonde or pink but I'm waiting for BF to change her a bit! 

And here is a representation of me. I'm having a disease since almost 10 years including chronic pain, meaning that I slowly stopped taking care of my appearance these past few years. I'm secretly wishing that I would have the confidence of my doll lol 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• xoxo12xoxo12 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    @Jabberwooh you're so strong girl!❤ I hope you get well soon ❤ More power to you!❤
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    @Jabberwooh aw babe, thank you for sharing such personal details about your life that’s really brave. I hope you feel better soon and know we are all here for you during these times ❤️
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    @Jabberwooh Stay strong 💪 
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

My doll is usually the opposite of me lmao, blonde and tan while I am pale and dye my hair black 💀
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    I wanted to do this since this thread opened! So here goes

My doll in game is so very different compared to me.  She has purple or mostly light brown hair(I had purple hair two years ago, so I’m still living that phase in game now) she’s always dressed to the nines, loves gowns and always has a champagne flute in hand. 

In real life, I’m a college student that love shopping. I love long sleeves and baggy pants, have black hair, dark brown eyes and I mostly keep my hair in a fluffy braid to keep it out of my face while working. I love natural makeup and always have brown nude lipstick on me. 

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    This is so fun. 
    My in-game doll is a blond. She always dresses glamorous with the full make up. 

In real life, I’m a brunette. I dress more casual and tend to have a more natural make up on. I have long hair and usually wear my hair like this. 

• SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I know this thread is basically inactive, but I just loved this idea so much that I had to participate!

In-Game me has a nose piercing and tattoo because irl I've been wanting both for 2 years now. Except I want a gold hoop piercing and two small tattoos for my forearm and ankle. In-Game me also has the full-face of makeup because if I knew how to do all that contour stuff irl, I would do it! But all I know how to do is mediocre winged eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick 😂. My eyebrows are also a little thicker than my doll. The big spot-on thing my In-Game doll has in common with how I actually look are my green eyes and glasses. My lips though are closer to my In-Game doll than my Real Life doll. For irl clothes, my style/aesthetic is more urban 90s NYC chic. And what everyone who knows me calls my "signature look" includes a choker, gold hoops, and a red lip. Though as of late 2019, I started getting more into brown and nude lipsticks and glosses. I usually wear black converse cause I'm plus-size and have wide, flat feet. And also because I don't know how to walk in heels 😅. The hair I chose for my Real Life doll is the closest to mine, but now it's more shoulder length – almost past – with super tight, coily curls. I also thought I'd note that the game doesn't actually have my real skin tone. I'm half black and half white, so skin tone is closer to brown sugar if that makes sense lol.

I included my SYS doll because she's my forum profile pic. I did that because if people from here were to ever recognize her in the VB, they'd be able to come back here and find me a little easier! With SYS events, I started off submitting looks as my In-Game doll but would always get scores in the low to mid 30s. I tried submitting the same looks but with a lighter skin tone and blonde hair and started getting scores in the high 40s, so I stuck with it. I know it may sound sad or something, but it's okay, whatever keeps me in top 5 when I want to be 😅