🗳️KK:H SYS 10/1/20 - Born To Be Wild! (Lions & Tigers & Monkeys. Oh My!))🐅🦁

Comments

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    This sys was a bit meh for me, the only thing I loved about it was the earnable hair 😍 it’s so lovely ! My scores were pretty average throughout as well, not too low and not too high. I wasn’t that bothered to be honest 🤷‍♀️

Lowest, highest and favourite

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    This has probably been my my least favorite sys ever but I really love this hair 💖

• KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    Finished 4th after three TB 😔 

• Jean22Jean22 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    edited October 2020
    my votes are not working, I can't get the hair but I know that in reality have enough votes for them
    PLS HELP ME

• SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic you look so pretty 😍💝 I'm so happy you were able to get the hair! I love your look #6 and #9! ☺️
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    edited October 2020
    🐯🦁🐒 Looks 7 - 14 🐯🦁🐒

The earnable dress worked for everyone except me 😂 But I'm not mad about it because I was still able to get the earnable hair with my last submission! It's my new obsession 😍🖤

It’s weird because, I submitted my last look, only did a couple rounds of voting, and then my look was just finished and got exactly 41 votes. I’m grateful for the hair because I’ve loved it since the spoilers, but that was way too quick, it's a bit sus 🤔

Currently 5th, and hoping I don't get knocked down. Now I'm just going to sit back and root for @samantha143 to beat that TB and stay in 1st 😇💪🏼😉

iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• paulibtpaulibt Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Well, this is a bummer

Also, after the many off theme looks I've seen in the voting booth, I don't understand these scores... I guess I was paired with really great dolls 

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I regret I bought the TT because I really like 1st place make up. Everytime I submit 1 look extra or pass her with my look another doll submits more to keep 100+ ahead of me the entire SYS. I’ve wasted 3 tickets for nothing 😨 So that was it for me, no 1st because I’m gonna stop here ... 🤷‍♀️
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @lulula I have the dress. I think I got it in the professional throwback boxes. I read your question wrong I don’t know what that symbol means oops lol 😂
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Sahana thank you!! 🖤🖤🖤 i love how you styled your doll with the black coat, it gave me a new way to style it 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Oh wow...all this HAIR! It’s so fluffy and beautiful 

• Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I know Glu will never get rid of ticket buyers because they are money hungry but they should make it so you can’t buy tickets so close to the event finishing in my opinion, I’ve gone for 3rd to 11th in a few hours 🙄, would be good if they got rid of it though as then people will get the places they deserve instead of someone off theme being first and someone with amazing looks coming 6th 
  • essencejulietessencejuliet Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Artista said:
    Earnable hair is huge   I LOVE IT !!! 🧡
    where is you hair color from?
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Rikk said:
    Oh wow...all this HAIR! It’s so fluffy and beautiful 

@Rikk gurl ur giving me MAJOR Paris Hilton vibes and i LOVE IT 😍😍😍 
    Thats hot *in Paris Hilton signature voice*
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I'm just 17 points behind my TB even though I submitted no extra tickets and she submitted one every time I submitted one lol, must be frustrating not being able to buy a sense of style 💀

edit: to clarify, I know she's a TB because she got like 140 points ahead on the second day out of nowhere
    I communicate in memes
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    barely holding on to 5th place🥴 my scores were horrible this time around, I barely reached the hair with my last look ooof
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited October 2020
    So there was a massive TB in my group around Thursday and Friday and she stopped posting outfits yesterday and now she’s at 5 so all that money wasted for nothing?  
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

My group was the complete opposite of chill and my scores were terrible, I somehow managed to get the earnable hair with my last look. No TS dress for me this week!
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    My looks 13 and 14 🧡🐅

My TS board currently looks like this and I hope it stays that way 😊

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    edited October 2020

this is by far the worst TS group i’ve ever been in...I averaged 44 and ended in 12TH PLACE🥴
    I wasn’t scoring that high or anything but I got both earnables and am confused how I didn’t even get top 10??? there was AT LEAST 9 TBs ahead of me as most of the dolls ahead were wearing extremely basic looks the whole time. scores overall weren’t that high so I can’t believe how many tickets these people bought.... imagine spending that much on tickets to not even get top 5.... just happy this SYS is over & I didn’t care for the TS prizes
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    My scores this weekend were super high so I managed to overcome the tb’s and was in first. But then of course a tb emerged in the last 2 minutes and spammed a bunch of looks😑 I hate when that happens. 
  • King KylieKing Kylie Registered Users 60 Posts
    My scores this weekend were super high so I managed to overcome the tb’s and was in first. But then of course a tb emerged in the last 2 minutes and spammed a bunch of looks😑 I hate when that happens. 

Same just happened to me, someone jumped to #1 with time’s up already... for the first time in ages I thought I’d get first place, but guess not LOL...
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    Highest! Lowest! 

And

my two favorites :) 

I did not have fun voting this SYS. Too many
    off-theme looks! That orange tube dress is going back into storage and I never want to see it again. 
  • Saucey387Saucey387 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts

Started a day late but had to have this hair! Group was chill until the last 5 minutes, I've been in 1st place since this morning. She had to submit around 10 looks they were changing every second. Would have been nice to get the eyes but its not a big deal. I can only imagine how the event would have gone if the hair was TS. 
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Ended up 3rd! Waiting for peoples closeups of the eyes and hoping I don’t regret not using my Simon tickets😂