🎆v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!🎂🎃🎇

Comments

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    brom617 said:
    Probably one of the throwback sys's this month will be a regular Halloween party theme. 
    They’re repeating old themes for the TB SYS so most likely yes. We’ll probably get the “Halloween Costume Party” and “Gorgeously Gothic” again. 

• BryChalklinBryChalklin Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    @gicela that hardly seems fair! ☹️
  • amykkhamykkh Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Now that I know our 20 videos *might* be coming back with the new update I really want to take another spin of the beautiful eden kollection for the eyes.. 
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    @amykkh I say do it! they’re sooooooo pretty🤩 sending good vibes your way if you decide to give it a shot!!!
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @amykkh do you think the 20 videos will come back for everyone? or just nonplaying players...? I've paid for  1 #FashionGoals out of the 4 on/off years I've been playing this game. So I would be really disappointed if my videos stayed at 10
    Platform: iOS
  • amykkhamykkh Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    @lulula I hope it comes back for all players!! But I’m just basing my assumption off the screenshot from support
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    lulula said:
    @amykkh do you think the 20 videos will come back for everyone? or just nonplaying players...? I've paid for  1 #FashionGoals out of the 4 on/off years I've been playing this game. So I would be really disappointed if my videos stayed at 10
    Ikr! Other companies give gifts, vip points etc. to encourage their players to spend even if for once and glu is like "I'm going to punish you and rob nearly half of your potential kstars you could earn. *Evil laugh*" 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • SebastianKKHSebastianKKH Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    edited October 2020

word on the street is that guys are included in this update...any truth to this?
  • misskitten420misskitten420 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    There was an item I saw in the booth last SYS, and I figured it was just another hacker, but then I was checking last month's update thread, and it's on the September banner.  Did this rainbow hair already come out in the game?

Also, I agree that there should be a diamond business (a jewelry store would be perfect) AVAILABLE FOR KSTARS, NOT 100000 DIAMONDS or something like that.  If it will take a year or more to pay for itself, I feel like most people won't buy it, and you'll just end up with more hackers trying to get around the price.  So just don't do it, Glu...  mmkay?  I also think it would be nice if during SYS we could 'Get this look' on opposite gender dolls to gift things to in-game spouses.  Again, AVAILABLE FOR KSTARS, NOT DIAMONDS.  NO ONE IS GOING TO PAY DIAMONDS FOR THAT SO DON'T DO IT GLU.  The spouse gift closet is just really sparse, and that clothing already exists, so it wouldn't be hard to do.  And same gender spouses should just be able to share your closet, imagine being married to a beautiful movie star but she never lets you wear her Oscar gowns??  That's grounds for divorce right there, lol
    That hair hasn’t come out yet.
    Girl that hair has not come out yet it will b available  for next weekend  for kstars like 40 a box
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    I have waited an entire year to get the Lady Gaga inspired. I LOVE the black gown and veil, absolutely adore the gloves, I need those items in my life. I’ll never forget that awful VIP weekend that taught me not to waste stars on meh GBs or VIP weekends, to be thoughtful with kstars  because you never know when you’ll need them them like you need air
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts

Was gonna write something but this gif pretty much sums it all up 😣 
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited October 2020
    beba13 said:
    Guys look what support told me last night. 
    Could it really be? 🤯🤯🤯 i know kalinda said there is no new info on the ios video bug so this is a surprise...i just hope it will be like that
    I got the same response of the issue getting fixed in the upcoming update. But there will be no compensation. Lets hope it really gets fixed.
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I just can't wait for the update 🤤 I have stopped playing for the last 3 weeks bc the male dolls game was so disappointing and Im busy with my rl. Hope this update will be rewarding 😃
  • SonyaMarcSonyaMarc Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    This is so exciting! All the spoilers and the pics from the newsletter, I love it, I started playing around Halloween last year and it was so much fun! Especially, the on-theme SYS. Can't wait to see everyone in their costumes!  o:) or >:) ?
  • KaaylaKaayla Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Danizzle said:
    That will be me refreshing the forum and the appstore every minute waiting for the update. I’m excited for the Cassio quest and the "gifts" from GLU 🤩

Omg i came here to do the same..refresh and check..lol cant wait tbh..#excitmenttriggered
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    @Kaayla I’m sure almost all the members are doing the same thing haha
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I doubt it'll happen before when the tb sys would have started if it wasn't cancelled otherwise I doubt it'd have been cancelled, we have like 5.5 hours at least to be in suspense 😭
    I communicate in memes
  • MoJo1230MoJo1230 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Did I miss when the update is? I didn’t see a date?
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    When is the update ? Please someone reply!!!
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    Hope we get the update today 🤩 I can’t wait 🥳
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.