🎆v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!🎂🎃🎇

Comments

• SonyaMarcSonyaMarc Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    Oooo since it’s spooky season, any dolls wanna join me into making our profile pics Halloween themed? (I’m sure some dolls have already done this)
     Best idea ever! 🔥🔥🔥
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    also, i know this is exciting but are halloween boxes worth it?? we’re gonna drop hundreds of kstars on items we’ll only be able to use once a year? mmmm idk. 
  • amykkhamykkh Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    I don’t have many Halloween items since I usually go for the Christmas items, but I really want some new handhelds so hopefully my luck can pull through 😣
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts

Can't wait anymore . . . 
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    @samanthakkh I feel similarly. This is my first October playing, so I'm setting aside a strict budget to spend on some boxes, but I don't plan to go all out. I'm thinking of it as an initial investment for October SYSs and if there is ever a Throwback SYS with a similar theme. Hoping to get at least a couple solid items!
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Joining the halloween profile pic trend! This is my first Halloween on kkh so I don’t have any past Halloween items but I’m sososo excited to open boxes!! Ahhh where’s the update?!?!
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I have anxiety, Glu. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    This will be my 3rd Halloween activily playing KKH... And out of all the Halloween Box itens, i think i own 12 of them x.x
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    This is my first Halloween so I am very excited! I have only 2 items so I might open a few boxes. Are the boxes available till VIP event? 
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    im going crazy refreshing this forum and the app store  :D
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
     I signed up for the newsletter when everyone was given the dress and purse but I never received it, it’s not in my spam folder, so anyway I depend on the you fabulous beings to post spoilers. I’m very grateful, thank you! My question may sound a bit dumb, will the SYS contest be in the order posted? I saw that the Pink contest was under born to be wild. Thanks 😺
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    First Halloween for me too! Own none of the items and I did my best to join the Halloween theme profile pic party 😂 crossing fingers to find the butterfly aura in the boxes 🤞🏼
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited October 2020
    also, i know this is exciting but are halloween boxes worth it?? we’re gonna drop hundreds of kstars on items we’ll only be able to use once a year? mmmm idk. 

That was my thought since day one 😬 and the main reason i dont have much costumes now even dough i played for so long. And i’m kind of not pressed for the boxes tbh i like costumes we were able to win like the angel one,the witch one etc. so i never opened more than 2, 3 boxes max during halloween 🤷🏼‍♀️
    And tbh i dont think i will now either unless i want to or will have enough saved for it,other wise i would use my k stars for items i can use more that i can win and buy during bf i hope 😂😂😂

Edit: is it just me or doesnt it look like the update will be postponed? We havent received an actual confirmation of the release day,havent we?
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
    Emma58 said:
    This is my first Halloween so I am very excited! I have only 2 items so I might open a few boxes. Are the boxes available till VIP event? 
    Yes!
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    It 12 pm for me and i think we got the last update around this time so come on GLU! Where are you Kalinda!? 

I remember making this joke last year... @KalindaKing is your magic witch flying broom broken?? :3
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    joining in on the spooky pfp trend! i hope everyone gets lucky with their halloween box picks 🤞🤞 ive been putting off getting the butterfly aura for this long hoping to get it by the time the boxes leave
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    @KalindaKing Please tell us when the Update is coming out. 🥺
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Literally can’t do anything but lay in bed sick, hearing the update is today might cheer me up a bit 👀
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Does the couture Kollection ending later today has anything to do with the update? I never payed attention to that. Don’t we get an update once it’s over? 
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Does the couture Kollection ending later today has anything to do with the update? I never payed attention to that. Don’t we get an update once it’s over? 
    Ohh snap, we might get the update tomorrow then 😓
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    @saintsofheather omgggg I’m obsessed! Beetlejuice is one of my fave movies 😍
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @saintsofheather I love it girlll
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Beetlejuice, anyone?

Now that's spooky
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    @HannahKKH @woahbabesursotoxic @GucciFlipFlops bros thank you 🥺🥺🥺

~Free IOS player since November 2019~
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.