๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธKK:H SYS 10/1/20 - Born To Be Wild! (Lions & Tigers & Monkeys. Oh My!))๐Ÿ…๐Ÿฆ

1192021222325Next

Comments

• Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @SonyaMarc - Itโ€™s the excessive Ticket Buyers that wind me up... If you want to use the Triple Treat on a certain week, you go girl.. Who are we to discriminate you or anyone else if you really want the prizes and you want to boost up your closet having bare minimum.
    I only started playing this year and have brought a lot of K-Stars for the Kollections and ยฃ9.99 outfits etc and iโ€™m lucky enough to be able to do that but some other players arenโ€™t but still donโ€™t miss ยฃ2.99 on a certain week.
    Do what you want to do doll! Enjoy YOUR game how YOU want to. ๐Ÿ’–
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh I love your looks ! They deserve more votes, glad you could stay in top 5 tho ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿคฉ
  • SonyaMarcSonyaMarc Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    @BooskiBabii and @Charlotte_D, Thank you both so much for taking time to share your opinion! I have to agree with you on people who get to thousands of points, and I think it's all so much worse because of the hackers (in my case, I can never really distinguish whether TB is a person playing by rules and buying tickets to obtain a thing they like or just a hacker, who already has every outfit in their kloset.ย 
    Also, thank you for putting my mind at ease. I think as long as you play nice and don't buy tickets out of spite just to mess with someone else, all is fair.ย 
    I honestly didn't expect a game to be this stressful, and now I'm in too deep, and going cold turkey doesn't seem like an option - KKH is fun!
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Ended up 2nd ๐Ÿ˜Š I also start liking the dress ๐Ÿฅฐ
    I hope the glitches will be fixed soon (the back of the dress behind the shoe, it looks shorter than the front part and the side part, it looks so lose)

With beautiful ๐Ÿคฉย 
    @Aline9355 @livyx
    Here are my โ€œwildโ€ looksย  :) It was fun to take those cute animals on a walkย 

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @SonyaMarc I think the way to deal with it is to identify exactly why you're feeling that stress & anxiety, then change something if you can. For example if it's because you had to battle another TB, then next time remember this feeling & decide if 1st place is worth the ticket battle. If it's because of waiting until the last minute to submit your looks, again I guess deciding if the TS prize is worth it first of all, if it is then maybe use tickets earlier & put a few hundred points between you & 2nd place so you don't have to worry about last minute fighting. Tbh I think the solution is always the same thing, to recognise that stress & decide if the prize is worth it. There are probably other solutions but I can't think of them haha. I have only fought for 1st prize a handful of times & to me it's never really worth it, it's always stressful & so many 1st place prizes are forgettable.

Even this SYS, I waited until the last 10 minutes to submit my last free ticket in the hope of avoiding TB & winning 1st. And my game crashed while I was making the last look! By the time the game reloaded I had 2 minutes to make a look, it was very stressful. I only won by 17 points, so if I hadn't of waited I easily could have lost with 2nd place buying a ticket. But I'm not sure it was worth that stress. That's just my experience, I don't use tickets but I stress over the prize a lot even though I know it's not worth it.ย 

I personally don't care about whether a ticket buyer is excessive or not, or on theme or not. The outcome is the same if they can afford enough tickets to beat me so who cares ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ lots of ppl here use tickets but it's not a popular thing to admit so know you aren't alone. Also no one deserves to feel anxiety or stress over a game. So I hope you don't feel this again in the next SYS.

Sorry for the long post I'm really long winded lol

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyattย 
    @DoloresWyatt you are so right! I'll make sure to use this "is it worth it or not" approach to SYS from now on. It sounds like it can make the game so much more fun. I guess, I've made this game bad for myself by thinking "I must collect everything", just another approach to excessive consuming.ย 
    Thank you for sharing your experience, I'm sure it will help not only me, but a lot of people on this forum!ย  <3
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Everytime I don't really like a TS prize, I somehow end up in the top 3 lol

But the dress is cool, it might be useful in a future SYS! I'm also in love with the earnable hair. ๐Ÿ˜

๐ŸŒธ iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first languageย ๐ŸŒธ

• ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    I came in 5th! Everyone was rocking their prizes and I decided to join in.

The hair and TS dress are all the vibes. See you all in the next one โœจ
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ๐Ÿฆ‹iOS Player๐Ÿฆ‹
    *in Olafโ€™s voice* letโ€™s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

i'm not salty or whatever (i don't like the dress it's ugly for my taste) but i think i was robbed and voters are tasteless :/
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• Aline9355Aline9355 Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    @ViennaKKHThank you for adding me, we are beautiful๐Ÿ˜โœจ
    ย  ย  ย โœจ ios playerโœจ
    ย  ย  ย  ย Fb: Aline Doll

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    2nd place!!! #1 bought tickets in the last few hours to get more than 200 more votes than me but I wasn't bothered about the eyes.

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    I missed a look, but still came in second.. I was shocked that some of these looks did as well as they did! My daughter did the last one... I just realized she used this lips... ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ Lol oh well, at least it didn't bomb.. lol

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I stayed ahead of the Triple Thread buyer, so when I went to sleep I was in first place with a decent head. Buuuuuuuuuuuuttt a doll that was not even in the top 10 decided she really wanted the eyes and kept buying tickets and submitting looks until she got ahead of me. So, I ended up in 2nd place...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Came in 2nd, would of been 1st if it wasnโ€™t for a tb ๐Ÿ™„ I started to catch up but she went over 100 points ahead of me in the end so there was no point.
    The dress is okay, definitely not my favourite style/fit so I probably wonโ€™t use it. The highlight was of course the earnable hair !ย 

iOS ๐Ÿ˜Š
    A+++
    ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

First place with 670 points ๐Ÿฅ‡ Loved both dresses and hair, but I hate how the eyes make your doll look to the side. I prefer my current ones.ย 
    I had an extreme ticket buyer but she wasn't scoring well so I was always passing her. In the end she must have given up...

****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    "Hey I heard you were a Wild One.. Oooh..."

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @ViennaKKH thank you for including me, we all look so stunning in gold! โœจ
    iOS player since December 2014 ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Am I too late to winners party? ๐ŸŒŸ
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS ๐Ÿ
    True Kardashian โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฒ
    #20VideosForAll
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Didnโ€™t get the hair but managed to hang on to 5th ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

• JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I went to sleep at 12 and the event ends at 3 am where I live, but I woke up (without setting an alarm) at 2.45 and decided to use one of Simons tickets to get first because I wanted the eyes. It was so worth it, I loooove them

iOS player ๐ŸŒธ
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar ๐Ÿ™ˆ
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture donโ€™t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @ViennaKKH thank you ๐Ÿ’›
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 โ™ฅ๏ธ

• KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Thank you All! I decided to use extra ticket and got this amazing hairstyle! I also ended up being 4th.ย 

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Oh wow...all this HAIR! Itโ€™s so fluffy and beautifulย 

@Rikk gurl ur giving me MAJOR Paris Hilton vibes and i LOVE IT ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ย 
    Thats hot *in Paris Hilton signature voice*
    Haha thank you @LovelyEmma! Did you see her new documentary โ€œThis is Parisโ€ on YouTube? I just want to give that woman a hugย 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @KaylaJ love that look on your doll ๐Ÿ’œ Iโ€™m glad it scored well!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meย here
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Rikk said:
    Oh wow...all this HAIR! Itโ€™s so fluffy and beautifulย 

@Rikk gurl ur giving me MAJOR Paris Hilton vibes and i LOVE IT ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ย 
    Thats hot *in Paris Hilton signature voice*
    Haha thank you @LovelyEmma! Did you see her new documentary โ€œThis is Parisโ€ on YouTube? I just want to give that woman a hugย 
    YES YES YES!! Loved that decomentary sooo mutch!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    This one was rough. First time in a long time I havenโ€™t made it to the last earnable. I thought about using one of saved tickets but forgot, Ended up in 9th place. I got fed up as nothing seemed to work so as I was 65 points away from the hair after 13 looks I thought screw it and went Ace Ventura. Didnโ€™t do as bad as I thought it would ๐Ÿ˜‚

I play on iOS