Comments

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited June 2021
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    @mikaylachimo @kittykatx I hope you both get better soon ๐Ÿ’•
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    If you ever miss the feeling of your highschool crush leaving you on read, just start playing KKH, basically the same thing ~
    Iโ€™m sad now because Iโ€™m 24 and my crushes still leave me on read LOL
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    If you ever miss the feeling of your highschool crush leaving you on read, just start playing KKH, basically the same thing ~
    All these funny comments, AHHHH THEY ARE KILLING ME!
    Edit: itโ€™s gold is what Iโ€™m saying.

Thank you bby! ๐Ÿ’› This and the dolls rocking Halloween looks is what gets me through the wait
    Iโ€™m sad now because Iโ€™m 24 and my crushes still leave me on read LOL

Ahh, I know the feeling! But no more emotionally unavailable boys for me ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    I donโ€™t think we get the update today anymore. But I think weโ€˜re getting it this week for sure because we got no weekday Sys like the last time we got the update. I still expected an answer from Kalinda.. maybe she will respond later when Iโ€˜m sleeping itโ€˜s almost 10pm so.. Iโ€˜m hoping for tomorrow.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2020
    awwwww come on in for a virtual group hug.ย  ย Its a crazy time, so many people working from home. I know Monday is craziest for Puterhead.ย  Conference calls. Zoom meetings, catch up o. What went on over tge weekend.ย  He's home but I hardly see him Mondays.ย  Probably the sameย  all over.ย  ย 
    ย Did you ever have a work day when you hit the ground running and you don't stop until you take a look at the clock andย  sayย  "O my God I haven't even had lunch yet and it's 5 o'clock? "
    Just saying.ย  ย Heymย  anybody have any good waiting music ?ย  we need a video to lesson the agony.ย  ย  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    I'm so impatient. All day waiting e they haven't said a word about it
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    They must be busy fixing last minute things, so I think it's fair to say no news means no update for now.
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Not on topic but maybe anyone have and can show Christmas boxes handhelds?โ˜บ๏ธ I have cocoa by myself but I wonder how other items dolls hold ๐Ÿ˜„ย 
    iOS playerย 
    ย 
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    putana said:
    I know!! Iโ€™ve been ever so impatiently refreshing the AppStore and forums. Luckily itโ€™s only 3:45 where I am so fingers crossed that itโ€™s gonna come out before tomorrow...
    โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    He told me he doesn't know me but glu is somehow going farther than that. I wasnโ€™t this much heartbroken back then ๐Ÿ˜‚ Seriously glu, how can you top that? Or should I just join the dark side thread already?ย 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    @thesweetone same girl! I just wish I knew beforehand because some of them pretend that they are emotionally available when they arenโ€™tย 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    awwwww come on in for a virtual group hug.ย  ย Its a crazy time, so many people working from home. I know Monday is craziest for Puterhead.ย  Conference calls. Zoom meetings, catch up o. What went on over tge weekend.ย  He's home but I hardly see him Mondays.ย  Probably the sameย  all over.ย  ย 
    ย Did you ever have a work day when you hit the ground running and you don't stop until you take a look at the clock andย  sayย  "O my God I haven't even had lunch yet and it's 5 o'clock? "
    Just saying.ย  ย Heymย  anybody have any good waiting music ?ย  we need a video to lesson the agony.ย  ย  :)
    Sending you all ghost hugs
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    Not on topic but maybe anyone have and can show Christmas boxes handhelds?โ˜บ๏ธ I have cocoa by myself but I wonder how other items dolls hold ๐Ÿ˜„ย 
    A

it is animated
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    edited October 2020
    putana said:
    I know!! Iโ€™ve been ever so impatiently refreshing the AppStore and forums. Luckily itโ€™s only 3:45 where I am so fingers crossed that itโ€™s gonna come out before tomorrow...
    They have the entire previous month to prepare that and still treat us like if they having doing a favorย 
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Since we are all in need of some calm, here are some artists I listen to when I need to relieve some anxiety :)

- Cigarettes After Sex
    - Dreams We've Had
    - RY X
    - The Oh Hellos
    - Jordie Saenz
    - Adam Melchor

(this is my favorite song by adam melchor!)ย 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmoVI8SMpx0

I'm a big fan of indie folk/dream pop so any recommendations along those lines would be wonderful :) I have a spotify you can follow me at too, if any of y'all are into that (just PM me :D )
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    stop lol, my ADULT crush keeps leaving me on read ๐Ÿ˜ญ hunter istg if you keep this up iโ€™m going to have to accept the L and i dont want to do thatย 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go nowย 
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    @putana ha, yeah lmao
    โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    So are we posting music videos while we wait? Because I don't mind looking stuff up that I'd want to post. I listen to so much different music though, I don't even know where to start.
    Platform: Android

• TarsiladoAmaralTarsiladoAmaral Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I got an update notification but it was for Uber Eats

ย sorry for your uber updateย 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I'm old school. Listening to this (Roy Orbison, you got it)
    https://youtu.be/-hASAX1k7wI
    imazora said:
    stop lol, my ADULT crush keeps leaving me on read ๐Ÿ˜ญ hunter istg if you keep this up iโ€™m going to have to accept the L and i dont want to do thatย 

Hunter better get his act together ๐Ÿ˜ค
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Amy136602 said:
    How hard is it for glu to just be professional and say yes or no?
    Gordon Ramsay Fox GIF by Hells Kitchen
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Glu, love just tell us a simple noโค๏ธ Itโ€™s really not hard
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @mikaylachimoย @kittykatxย get well soon!!! sending you all good thoughts
    playing on iOS.ย  PM me if you want to be friends!ย 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.