🎆v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!🎂🎃🎇

Comments

• putanaputana Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    I bet the next calls about kuwtk are ready and the update it’s not, cause we care so much about it 💀
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    From what I understand with updates is that they submit the update to the App Store and then it’s up for approval, kalinda usually tells us yes or no when they know if it’s been approved by the other party, so we will know when they know! I think that’s how it works anyways 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    It's not possible to make the update live today because we want to release 11.4 on iOS and Android at the same time. I'll let you know once you can check the app stores and please keep in mind that I've been waiting for someone to notify me so I can share news! 
    Np! We understand. Thank you, Kalinda! We're just so excited for the update😍
  • misskitten420misskitten420 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Where is the update 
    Glu take sys away as if the update is coming out today... what amateur company
    I hope it will be released tomorrow
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    I wonder why there isn't a consistent update schedule? Seems like poor planning and laziness tbh.
    Platform: iOS
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @putana the reason we don’t have weekday sys is because the sys event can’t run on two different versions of the app, it isn’t related to what day the update is released on.
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
    PixiDust said:
    @putana the reason we don’t have weekday sys is because the sys event can’t run on two different versions of the app, it isn’t related to what day the update is released on.
    If Glu uploaded the update on a Sunday evening after the weekend event and SYS, could they have the throwback SYS on the Monday? Or is that too crunched for time? I would guess they make money with the throwback SYS so I was surprised that we would let it go for 1 week.
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    lulula said:
    I wonder why there isn't a consistent update schedule? Seems like poor planning and laziness tbh.
    I don’t think it’s that. The platforms (iOS & Android) need to approve the update first, the App Store seem to approve the update first and that’s why iOS almost always get it before Android. It’s not their fault. 
    lulula said:
    PixiDust said:
    If Glu uploaded the update on a Sunday evening after the weekend event and SYS, could they have the throwback SYS on the Monday? Or is that too crunched for time? I would guess they make money with the throwback SYS so I was surprised that we would let it go for 1 week.
    Yes they could!!! The time to claim the prizes
    would be the same as usual, but apparently that’s too difficult to them
  • TarsiladoAmaralTarsiladoAmaral Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    It's not possible to make the update live today because we want to release 11.4 on iOS and Android at the same time. I'll let you know once you can check the app stores and please keep in mind that I've been waiting for someone to notify me so I can share news! 
    Thank you kalinda. At least now I can concentrate on my work 

• PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @lulula i’m not 100% but considering the update doesn’t necessarily come out at the same time for everyone i think that a lot of people would end up missing tickets and missing out on prizes so it’s easier not to have it. 
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
    lulula said:
    I don’t think it’s that. The platforms (iOS & Android) need to approve the update first, the App Store seem to approve the update first and that’s why iOS almost always get it before Android. It’s not their fault. 
    If Android has longer approval times than iOS, and ideally they want Android and iOS updates to be released at the same time, you would think Glu has planned for enough time so that they can be consistent? 
    If Android takes 5 days to approve, and Apple takes 2 days. Then we would look at the rate-determining step (Android) and work to those constraints. Glu obviously isn't doing this considering they have never been consistent. 
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Glu's trap ain't working no mo

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Good to have information at least. I'm glad I haven't bothered checking my tablet repeatedly, since that got old last update.
    Platform: Android

• Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Beth0401 said:
    personally wish these threads weren’t open until the update is ready, 28 pages and no update
    👁👄👁 
    Noo don't say that. Thanks to these threads we get cute spoilers 🤗
    Yeah I guess so , it’s just annoying and time consuming to scroll through it all after the spoilers for nothing , I wish they could do the spoilers and the update in 24 hours of each other instead of days/ a week
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    lulula said:
    lulula said:
    If Android has longer approval times than iOS, and ideally they want Android and iOS updates to be released at the same time, you would think Glu has planned for enough time so that they can be consistent? 
    If Android takes 5 days to approve, and Apple takes 2 days. Then we would look at the rate-determining step (Android) and work to those constraints. Glu obviously isn't doing this considering they have never been consistent. 
    I understand what you mean and that would actually be ideal but I feel like they can’t control that, I’m pretty sure if they can they would always release the update for both platforms at the same time but that rarely happens and when they do it usually takes some time and there’s always some complications.
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    ArianaKKH said:
    A huge thank you to the talented @AmyMimi for my gorgeous profile pic! 🥺💜
    @ArianaKKH your welcome 💕 I’m glad you like it ! I’m no pro but if anyone ever wants one you need only ask and I’ll have a go 😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    Since theres no update, i'm going to back to cook homemade pudding (i don't know if that's right since i don't know how to translate it) , who wants some to kill the update anxiety? :blush:
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    jhabs said:
    The more I think about it, the more I think glu kind of screwed themselves with the upcoming SYS themes and the Halloween boxes. What motivation does anyone have to open them if they can’t even use them for a general Halloween costume party theme? Like when else am I gonna need to wear a Dorothy outfit lol 
    I think they did this calculating people won't be able to use anything they want so they will have to chase specific items but I don't think it works like that. I will try not to touch the boxes if I don't like the vip items. I will do my witch looks without the witch hat and for fairy looks sparkler+gown+lana hair will do 🤷‍♀️
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.