Wish List for the Holiday Season 2020

munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
edited August 2020 in KKH General Discussion
Hi Dolls!

Kim’s Birthday is coming up.
Then Spooky Season aka Halloween 🎃 
Then Black Friday which is 87 days away 🤣
Followed by Christmas 🎄

We got a lot of events coming up, and I’m saving like crazy for Black Friday🛍🛍🛍. 

I’m a fairly new player and only been playing for a couple of months, I wasn’t aware of Kimiversary so I didn’t get to save up for it unfortunately 😔 but now I’m prepared ✨💰💰💰

Any of you dolls care to share your wishlist?

And any tips on what to buy? 

How much do you usually save up for during the big sales?

How about this infamous Christmas Boxes? can someone spill the tea on this ☕️🧐 
Prev13

Comments

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I'm a Halloween buff, so I'm torn on how much to chase/splurge on Halloween stuff and what to save for Black Friday. 
  • Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    I’m saving like mad too, but I’m sure I’ll be tempted this VIP weekend 😫😭 I really do want the contour, but not sure if it’ll go half off for Black Friday. 
    @KalindaKing could you tell me if facial customisations will be half price at Black Friday? xxxxx
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @Natalie_kkh everything except newly released items go on sale. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    Thank you @Victorian 😘 I’ll spin some collections instead this weekend, and wait to Black Friday for my contour 😍 xxxx
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited August 2020
    In the future, please talk to me before starting these think tank or anticipation threads.  Thanks  <3

My hope forte season?  Fresh Spread the Joy Boxes.  I think last year’s we’re recycled. If you had everything from the previous year,I think you get stars or energy.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Does anyone have the list of itens that were availeble on the Xmas GiftBoxes last year??
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I definitely hope I get the green dress that dyes well from a holiday box along with an eye makeup look and the Christmas lights aura. 
    Platform: Android

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Does anyone have the list of itens that were availeble on the Xmas GiftBoxes last year??
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6777746/#Comment_6777746
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6777746/#Comment_6777746
    Thanks @soundspretty <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I've just realized I need 4000 kstars to open all of the halloween and christmas boxes 😩 
  • jessDWjessDW Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    malakk15 said:
    I've just realized I need 4000 kstars to open all of the halloween and christmas boxes 😩 
    WHAT?! 4000?! Someone please explain to me how Kim's birthday, Halloween, and Christmas work!! (From what I've gathered, Black Friday is similar to Kimversary so I've got that one down)
    Now I'm regretting chasing that gold blush from last VIP... And I didn't even get it😭😭😭
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @jessDW here is what I gather:
    1. In special events like Valentine, Kimiversary, Halloween, Kim's birthday, Christmas, there are special boxes which include exclusive items. Those boxes stay for a month (one update), you can open 1 free box and pay kstars to open more (halloween box is 45 kstars and christmas box is 55kstars). I play a male doll so thats the only way for me to get the old stuffs BUT as for girl dolls some items can be bought with diamonds (butterflies aura), some cannot. 
    2. I have read last year's thread so personally I'm not that excited for black friday sales, basically its a kimiversary sales with fewer stuffs but thats just my opinion.
    3. Christmas is like the most special event of the game. Last year they had christmas boxes, they added some special items in the daily gift box and for 12 days they had gifted players dyes, stars and exclusive items!
    Hope this helps.
  • jessDWjessDW Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    @malakk15 so so much!! Thank you💕
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I'm the bottom one. As much as I look forward to actually getting gifts (if glu decides from do it this year, we know how things have been lately), I would love more hype around halloween 

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm personally going to dress my doll in costumes all of October. I tried doing it the week leading up to Halloween last year but I had too many looks I wanted to try 😂🎃
  • CandeCande Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    We all know that Black Friday is coming so I thought it would be a good idea to start a wishlist and recommendations thread! You can post both what you're planning on getting and what you recommend other people to buy (i.e. because it does well on SYS) or tips on how to make a good deal out of your kash and stars in case it's someone's first Black Friday. Let's do this!
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I'm hoping that there'll be auras for this BF sale, I'd buy all the auras in a second, still need to collect the maple leaves 🍂, bubbles, and hearts auras 💕 
    I communicate in memes
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    Ohhh, thank you so much for creating this thread!! I can't wait to see what's on everyone's wishlist, especially since I'm sure it'll help me decide on my final purchases.

Right now, this is my current crazy list which is very much a work in progress lol. I'm also hoping that the GS lips will be available for kstars and I'll likely get a few hair colours but it'll all depend on how many kstars I've managed to save by then.

android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Sorry for a random question,but which apps do you guys use to crop pictures like that?
  • kylie27kylie27 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I think I had too much free time when I did these...
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    How do diamond items work on Black Friday? Do some of them go on sale for k-stars? 
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    I want to get the contour and the Highlighter for sure. Does anyone have a screenshot which throwback items will be available on Black Friday ? I want to make myself a wishlist.
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Yay! I'm so glad that this has been made, it will be really fun to see your wishlist and recommendations!

My kloset is reeeally small, so pretty much i have a mix of things i like and things the will be useful for SYS (mostly casual ones), also my dolls needs a makeover. i forgot to put those triangle red sunglasses so yeah, i'm planning to add more stuff if i can gain more k-stars, but this is the official list. 

How do you make this kind of collage?🥰
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

Here we go...

If I have more k-stars, I’ll buy the highlighter
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I would love to see this lips and this curly hair

Also I would love to see these other items

•Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    I don't have a specific list of things I want but I've noticed my kloset is lacking smart clothing, knee and thigh high boots and winter clothing so I'll be stocking up on them. 
    I'm also gonna clean out the kloset of handhelds, get the highlight and contour, a new set of lips, a couple of pairs of eyes and some new hair colours. 
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    Let's say I've been putting off getting married to my fiancé (in game lol) because he has really terrible hair, and I want to gift him better hair before I even think about working on that quest. But I work hard for my K Stars and I don't ever feel like spending them on a loser NPC who always gives my doll backhanded compliments because I've focused on getting the professional bonus star and don't give a crap about the dating one 😂

My question: are gifted items also on sale for Black Friday? Or do I just need to bite the bullet and pay full price for his much needed makeover? (Ugh, why are relationships so pointless in this game??)
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    I made these collages a few weeks ago for the VIP event and BF 💯
    They contain things that I plan to buy one day 😅 and this makes it much easier to plan my purchases
    I'll probably get some of this on BF, so I hope this helps someone ✌🏻

P.s. I tried to combine them, sorry if it takes up a lot of space 🤞🏻
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    I am going to purchase nearly all the handhelds from closet, get the champagne flute, cocktail drink, monkey, maybe passport, one or two Korkov gowns from kloset, some clothes for winter, one closet swimsuit, 2-3 kloset hairs depending on what I like from the tb selection. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day