Issue in the photo booth

LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
edited October 2020 in KKH General Discussion
Hi Dolls, I had bought a pose in the photo booth that lets us hold the handheld to take the photo. I bought it wearing the FG dress. Now that option is only available with that dress and is locked for other dresses. I tried messaging the in-game support but got no where. I was wondering is this normal and has it happened to anyone before?

Comments

• KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Only 2 poses are available in mermaid gown type dresses in which the doll legs have to be together, I think the other poses aren't available with dresses like that because they won't work with it (legs apart)

Also, your doll looks gorgeous in the FG
    I communicate in memes
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    @Katerina oh, thanks. 

My issue is why the pose that I bought once (with the FG dress) I have to buy again to use with other dresses. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You only buy the pose once for all dresses it can be used with.. the ladt pic you pistes shows  It wants you to purchase a legs apart+ hold the purse for short dresses. It is a different pose than the legs together+holding something legs together pose.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    What’s the purpose to the photo booth? I have my family picture of me, husband and kids but I don’t understand what the other is for can someone please help me?
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    @amuyres It’s to be able to take photos with different backgrounds. 
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Thank you 😊 so much I so appreciate it!!