🎆v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!🎂🎃🎇

Comments

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I can’t wait any longer ! 😫
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !! 😳

Also all your profile pics looks gorgeous.
    Can’t wait to pick Halloween clothes from the free box so I can change mine too 😊
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

In the mean time can anyone recreate my doll with ombre lips? My diamonds will finally be enough but I am not sure if I will like the new contour or give up and buy the butterfly aura. If the lips look pretty I will give in lol.

Ps: my eyebrows color is actually red like the McDonald's clown hair red. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Alright, I have slept.... with dreams of an update being released today! Don't mind me lurking on the forum during class to see when it comes out 👀👀
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    @Victorian I hope I got the features right (your doll is super pretty)
    here are the lips in matte, semi glossy, and glossy

I communicate in memes
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I love your gifs @kokokokonut ! I already posted my colorful update chant a few posts back, but I found this nice one to use here!!

Now.. to lure the update in... 

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kkhkaterinakkhkaterina Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Katerina said:
    I know this has nothing to do with the update but could any of you dolls share your editing apps? All of your Halloween profile pics are sooo cute and I want to give it a try with mine 🥺
    @SophiaTaylorKKH remini, picsart, medibang & eraser are my go to’s!!
    i used your suggested apps and redesigned my pfp, 13/10 tysm
    @Katerina aw yay i love that!! i’m happy it helped ❤️ btw love the name 😉
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Halloween dance party while we wait?

https://youtu.be/AxcM3nCsglA
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @Katerina thanks a lot honey, it was close enough for me to see ❤️ I am getting them %100 🥳
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • LolaLillyLolaLilly Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    I love your gifs @kokokokonut ! I already posted my colorful update chant a few posts back, but I found this nice one to use here!!

Now.. to lure the update in... 

I love this movie ❤️❤️
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    I am constantly checking what time it is in Cali to see whether they started working yet 😂
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    dotti_h said:
    I am constantly checking what time it is in Cali to see whether they started working yet 😂
    The suspense is killing me right now! 
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Aren’t the team in Toronto? If so, the time there rn is 8:52am @dotti_h
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Can someone share their editing skills? 🤣 I tried to make an edit to join the Halloween profile pics fun but I stink so I'll just watch from here 

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    @KalindaKing is it today? 😭😢
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @dotti_h usually we have the update by about 10am pst so that’s about 4 hours from now. assuming it will come out around the same time as the others 🤞🏽
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    i’d say we still have a good 3-6 hours before it comes out, if it’s coming out today. because usually it comes out for me right after i’ve eaten breakfast lol 
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Kaayla said:
    @D98 they from beautiful eden Kollection
    Thanks @Kaayla😘

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    abasili93 said:
    Just rewriting a comment the forum decides to cancel lol (so I apologize if it came out after this)
    I don't want to play the part of the Devil's advocate but...
    Kalinda's yesterday message just let me think that mayyyybe we are a little overreacting over the (missing) incoming update.
    Maybe some Glu's operators (is that the word? sry for my rusty English 😅) are still in smart working: my boyfriend is a tech-engineer too and I can still see him struggling when he's smart working and trying to cooperate with others, so I think some kind of delay could be tolerated and accepted.
    Most importantly, I have to remind myself that KKH is a game - a beautiful, addictive one, but I cannot let it affect my rl. I'm telling this bc yesterday I've found myself losing a massive amount of time checking the forum and Google Play for the update. I understand that the update - especially the huge ones, like the Halloween's and the Xmas' - could be the silver lining over a bad office day, or over a 12 intense hour of study, or over influence. But if it becomes an obsession, then where's the fun?
    Let me be absolutely clear about this: I don't want to criticize anyone's behaviour here, I just want to put "down on paper" a little reminder for myself, hoping it could be of any help for someone else on the forum.
    I think good things happen whenever we don't expect them.
    So I'm hoping the update is coming today, but I'm preparing myself to the scenario it is not coming before friday - then all my previous assumption in this comment would be incinerated by an angry and totally justified disappointment 🔥.
    Hoping for the best, thinking of the worst.
    It will just take a little more patience, Dolls ✨

I Iove you. <3. OH sometimes if you over edit, or make your post 'heavy' with pictures, links, or quotes..the system pulls your post and you should send me a dm.  I can release it.  OR, knowing it's edits, quotes, graphics etc..you can refine your post and try again.  :)

@lindavb I was off working on this years Kountdown Kalendar, *cough cough um if we happen to do that this year (evil grin) so I missed it. 

Everyone remember, if it's a clean video (as in suitable for commercial stations) feel free to post your fave seasonal song.  If anyone wants to get in the mood, post it!
    I liked the ones posted yesterday. I think it was here. ok, I got one to kill the time while we wait, and in the spirit of all the halloween profile pics.....https://youtu.be/ijFCGu4S6bk
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts

• abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Thanks @kokokokonut! Will do ❤️
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited October 2020
    dotti_h said:
    @dotti_h from what i know the KKH Glu ofices are in Toronto, not California :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @dotti_h usually we have the update by about 10am pst so that’s about 4 hours from now. assuming it will come out around the same time as the others 🤞🏽
    Yup usually comes out at lunchtime for me on the east coast! Also just wanna throw this out there- I agree with everything @abasili93 said. Kalindas message got me thinking too- when someone begs and hounds me to do something I will a) finish it sloppily to get them to stop bothering me or b) just ignore them because dealing with it is too stressful at that moment. They know we want the update lol, and I get that people are really excited but if you’ve already posted a few times asking about when the update is coming out, maybe just consider giving it a few hours (or more) before asking again. Wish I could also insert the stormi patience gif, but idk how to do it on my phone😂
    Thanks @jhabs
    For the gif, if you download it as an image on your phone, you should be able to insert it at the end of your comment - as a normal pic. I tried with a Carrie Bradshaw gif few days ago, and it worked for me!
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    or if you copy the link location (that especially works if it’s here on the forum because those links will never change ) then when it goes to insert picture you can either pull it up from your device or insert the link location of the original picture that you wanted to share. I’m on my phone or I would include screenshots :-)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.