#1 A-List - Comeback Question

DiconayDiconay Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
edited October 2020 in KKH General Discussion
Hello,

Have any if you reached number 1 in A-List? What’s the prize? Is there any celebration or something?
I’m number 5 atm, and I wonder if there’s something special bout being number 1.

Thank you 😊
Best regards,
Diana.

Comments

• esmeraldaaesmeraldaa Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Hiii well all that happens is you get stars and all the usual stuff. You also get the option to start over and you get to choose a gift, you also get a + next to your place :)

-idk if I explained it good but  I’ll be glad to answer any questions :)here’s a pic ^
  • DiconayDiconay Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Omg! We lose our husbands and stuff? Bcos I really love mine atm ! 
    Did you reach number 1? What would you advise?
    Thank youuu 😊😊
    Best regards,
    Diana.
    My hubby!
    Best regards,
    Diana.
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @Diconay you only lose your fans, everything else you will still have and will be the same so you’ll still have your husband. Personally I’d do the professional one first (blue star) as it’s more beneficial 👍 I wish I did that one first
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    You will only lose your fans and it'll be like starting your career again but you get to keep your husband, houses, clothing, contacts, etc. I'm currently doing my second comeback 😊
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
    @AmyMimi I didn’t understand the blue Star. Can you explain to me? (Portuguese here)!

thank you!!
    Best regards,
    Diana.
    edited October 2020
    @Diconay so the three comebacks each come with an exclusive piece of clothing and new actions. Love Guru (heart icon) will give you an action for dates, Money maker (cash icon) for appearances and shifts and fashion icon (blue star icon) for modelling and acting gigs. Because modelling and acting gigs are more frequent the fashion icon comeback is the one I’d suggest doing first, then money maker and lastly love guru 👍😊 hope I explained that ok

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    @AmyMimi that was great! All clear now! Thank you so much! 
    In your opinion, is it beneficial to keep the game without the start over?

ty ☺️
    Best regards,
    Diana.
    @Diconay you do not have to do the comeback, you can still go about playing like you usually do but another benefit of doing the comebacks is you get +3 energy on each one. So because I’ve done all of them I have +9 energy on my max energy bar; this helps as the more energy you have, the quicker you can do gigs and other things. Overall I do think the comebacks are worth doing 😊 Hope that helps !
    Also if you do decide to do a comeback eventually, it can be good to do it during a Party Weekend Event because throwing parties is the quickest way to gain fans back 👍
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    When we do the come backs, do we loose our storylines or we get to finish them. I’ve done one comeback and had a feeling that my stories finished abruptly. It took me around three months to get back to #1 again. 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @Libby you don't lose anything but fan count. If you had been waiting on your comeback, you probably ran out of storylines. New storylines have become few and far between awhile ago.