• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,610 Posts
    Here are the shoes!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Ugh. Still can’t update my game
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,254 Posts
    @KkhAngelica I have same problem. And I think the only option to get rid of it is to choose. But I don’t know what 😭
    iOS doll 
    🇱🇹 
    English is not my first language ☺️
    #bringbackoldsys
    Facebook name - RobertaKkh Eleon
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,324 Posts
    The haze dye looks nice!
    ✨Priscilla✨
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Experienced Member Registered Users 714 Posts
    The cat costume come with the Halloween quest which I suppose will be the last week of October unless they have quests daily but it did say log in to get free items so I’m not sure why we didn’t get a call for a free item and not even a free box 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 458 Posts
    I believe we will get the cat costume after we finish all of the halloween quests. That's what the banner says.
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    @AliBryant Not sure but I think the cat costume is part of a Halloween weekend earnable similar to the witch that we got last year with the broom handheld, dress and hat. 
  • Monica LMonica L New Member Registered Users 696 Posts
    Why is this the only new item available in the kloset this month? Is this a joke? 

iOS Doll 

• Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    Are you guys able to get a free Halloween box ? I didn’t get one. 🤔
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 681 Posts
    Hoping it was a good idea to skip the 40 k star club visit. I liked the outfit so I bought it lol
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,941 Posts
    @AliBryant eggs said cat outfit and freebies come later in the update! Not sure if u saw his post, it’s further up on this page 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    Hoping it was a good idea to skip the 40 k star club visit. I liked the outfit so I bought it lol
    Did u do the quest with Cassio? Because I can’t decide on spending 150 kstars 😭
  • AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member Registered Users 5,514 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @AliBryant eggs said cat outfit and freebies come later in the update! Not sure if u saw his post, it’s further up on this page 
    oh thanks, I must have been composing mine while it was posted, thread is moving fast!
    iOS
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,254 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas is there a way to play my game without choosing to buy or not new outfit now? Because Im not sure but I also can’t play my game! If I completely close my app and I open again this conversation starts immediately! 
    iOS doll 
    🇱🇹 
    English is not my first language ☺️
    #bringbackoldsys
    Facebook name - RobertaKkh Eleon
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    So far I bought the outfit, picked bump into Cassio, kissed him good luck and everything is good right now. I’m just waiting for my energy to refill so I can do the other gig. Here’s a picture of the entire outfit, necklace, shoes and dress! 
    Is this for the 150 kstars?
  • AnaBAnaB Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    amykkh said:
    omg i just finished watching my daily videos from last night before downloading the update and i def watched more than 10 vids...
    I only got 10 videos and Im seeing everyone talking that the 20 videos are back but mine are not! Is there anything I can do? Or should I just wait? If anyone could help me :'(
    iOS Player