🎆v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!🎂🎃🎇

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @jhabs i haven't been able to get the bel air decor to show up, i think this happened last year at first too, hopefully they can fix it

iOS
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I would so spin the on the diamond kollection if the striped pants were separate from the top and not one outfit, because they scream beetlejuice to me and it’s one of my fave films. I have some flares exactly like that irl and I want them 😭
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Trying to give the new contour the benefit of the doubt. I’m assuming it’s supposed to be severe since it’s Halloween time, cuz it really looks like I was playing in the dirt outside and smeared it all over my face. It looks a little better on sharper face shapes and ones where the right cheek doesn’t stick out so much (first one is mine usual for reference), but still not as much finesse as the first one.

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas I have noticed that when I have the app open but then switch out to check the time or forum or something, when I go back into the app, it doesn’t stay open to where I left off- I have to go through the loading screen again as if I’m opening it for the first time. Posting this publicly in case others experience the same issue. I’m on IOS iPhone 6s
    Mmm that always happens to me. I've been playing for a year and that always happens but I think it's because is a heavy app.
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I got the wings! At least I think it’s wings 😂 and I do like it, but I think it’s placed wrong and a bit too small. Almost all my hairstyles hide them

iOS player 

• MattlovesrachMattlovesrach Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    @KalindaKing why am I still receiving 10 videos for kstars if I never spent real money on the game? I should be getting 20 videos for 20 kstars, not 10. 
    Did you watch your 10 already before the update? I’m hoping that is what happened to me. I watched 10 videos last night (10 hours ago) and watched another 10 right now. So hoping tonight I have a full 20.
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Ooh I really want the Wednesday Addams outfit in the gift boxes! Also my videos were fixed!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Can they really fix the videos for some people but leave others with 10?🤡🤡 I love just how fair this is😊
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas I have noticed that when I have the app open but then switch out to check the time or forum or something, when I go back into the app, it doesn’t stay open to where I left off- I have to go through the loading screen again as if I’m opening it for the first time. Posting this publicly in case others experience the same issue. I’m on IOS iPhone 6s
    Mmm that always happens to me. I've been playing for a year and that always happens but I think it's because is a heavy app.
    It has never happened to me prior to this update 
  • FernandokkhFernandokkh Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    where is the update for Android, glu doesn’t say anything to us if we’re going out today or not
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Meh🙄 so many other things I would rather of had , wish I could open another box but I’m trying to save for Black Friday and it’s hard enough with only 10 videos a day 😭

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Trying to give the new contour the benefit of the doubt. I’m assuming it’s supposed to be severe since it’s Halloween time, cuz it really looks like I was playing in the dirt outside and smeared it all over my face. It looks a little better on sharper face shapes and ones where the right cheek doesn’t stick out so much (first one is mine usual for reference), but still not as much finesse as the first one.

It actually looks good with that small face a lot of other dolls use (3rd one) It could substitute the 300 kstars one for small face users that don't like forehead looking bigger with contour.
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Spun the diamond collect got the black thing on the back , spun the k star box twice really want that hair with the elf ears, but got a white dress and that feather which I like . 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    SonyaMarc said:
    That’s crazy funny!
    My doll can not only levitate a feather, but some nails too  :D

A multitalented queen. We stan! 
  • MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
     waiting for Android update 

• IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Android

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Am I crazy or were some of these outfits in the gift boxes in kollections? I’m probably crazy idk tho
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    The predictive bullhorn is back, professional event coming up!
    I communicate in memes
  • NandiniSinghNandiniSingh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Can they really fix the videos for some people but leave others with 10?🤡🤡 I love just how fair this is

My thoughts exactly

On strike till everyone gets 20 videos
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @hotpotato I love how you paired the hat with that hair and dress!! So glam!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    I wouldn’t be playing this game if it wasn’t for my my knee problems keeping me from working out & just normally going through my day but I feel like new players aren’t really welcome in kkh🙃 guess I’ll deal w real life then.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    edited October 2020

@AmyMimi but that’s ok!
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.