🎆v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!🎂🎃🎇

Comments

• coconutfudgecoconutfudge Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    I just updated & the app keeps crashing everytime i try to open it (iOS), did anyone else experience that?
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    hey have i missed something or did we not get a free box??
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    i cant open my game at all. i cant get past the loading screen. it goes to the loading screen and then quits. @KalindaKing im using iphone xs max, ios 14.0.1 
    I just updated & the app keeps crashing everytime i try to open it (iOS), did anyone else experience that?
    iPhone 8 ios 14.0.1 btw
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @KalindaKing why am I still receiving 10 videos for kstars if I never spent real money on the game? I should be getting 20 videos for 20 kstars, not 10. 
    Did you watch your 10 already before the update? I’m hoping that is what happened to me. I watched 10 videos last night (10 hours ago) and watched another 10 right now. So hoping tonight I have a full 20.
    I watched 10 videos last night and the others after the update 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @samanthakkh @coconutfudge i had the same issue. i turned off my phone then tried opening it again & it worked!
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Ok so I just finished the Cassio quest having spent 0 kstars. Basically after the Havana date portion if you don't spend the 40 kstars he says I'll call you tomorrow to talk the magical night over and thats the end. So possibly we will get a call the next day/ 24 hours after finishing the quest but I guess we won't know that until tomorrow.
    Edit: nevermind after changing locations a few times I got another call saying to meet him in Beverly Hills to go over the dream, you answer a few questions and get kash and some fans and thats it.
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @yezx oh ok! Thanks for explaining!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Meh I just settled on this outfit for it. I have no dark makeup or scary outfits yet so I settled for something lighter
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I think we’ll get a free Halloween box and the new dye as gifts during the update
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• SalomeKKHSalomeKKH Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I want to think that we are going to get a free box during October, maybe is one of those daily free gifts...
    Argentinian and Android player ♥
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    May I ask, are we getting a VIP event before the halloween boxes stop? Contemplating whether to wait or not
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @kadamisia the Bernie meme absolutely murdered me 🤣🤣😂😂😂
    @samanthakkh @coconutfudge i had the same issue. i turned off my phone then tried opening it again & it worked!
    Thanks! It worked
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    idk if you guys read it, but they said there would be freebies later
    uh hi
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited June 2021
  • MattlovesrachMattlovesrach Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    @KalindaKing why am I still receiving 10 videos for kstars if I never spent real money on the game? I should be getting 20 videos for 20 kstars, not 10. 
    Did you watch your 10 already before the update? I’m hoping that is what happened to me. I watched 10 videos last night (10 hours ago) and watched another 10 right now. So hoping tonight I have a full 20.
    I watched 10 videos last night and the others after the update 
    I think maybe we’ll get a new 20 tonight then. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    GUYS! IT IS WORTH IT?? 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @KkhAngelica You don't get anything other than fans, kash and xp so not really.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.