🎆v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!🎂🎃🎇

Comments

• TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    LaneLane said:
    So you have to spend 190K stars JUST to kiss Cassio? I wanted Cassio to like me for me, not because I lined his pockets!

Prostitution GIFs  Tenor
    THIS MADE MY DAY😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Be kind 🦋
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes! 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

No new items for me I’m mad no free box
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @KalindaKing what about the free box?? Are we getting one later in October or not? 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Literally going to wait until October 31st to get the items so that I can have enough kstars but that’s if glu give me the option to watch 20 kstars a day again. 😤
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Korty said:
    I open my daily box, but I didn’t have the option to watch a video for a second box
    (had it for years, but it disappeared with September’s update) 
    Very disappointing! 

I and multiple other people have also had that issue, Glu support is useless and gave me the BS about advertisers. 🙄 @KalindaKing recommended I check my ad settings but they were all what they should be on so idk 😰😥😥
  • electraheartelectraheart Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Tonysgirl said:
    Girls, did you lost fans after update. I don't have any profe but I had almost 380 milion, and I know Willow had 409 mil and was first. Now I have 364 milion, and Willow 397.5 mil. I'm still second but where is my 16 millions? 
    I did! I'm doing the comeback quest and I finally came back to being an A celeb, but I don't remember wich position. But I noticed I lost fans because I dropped to B list after the update
    ♥️ Android free player ♥️
    English is not my first language
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I’m hoping that this quest will be available the whole month because I’m planning to do the quest during VIP 

Also what about the free Halloween box and new dyes? I’ve thought we would get this with new update
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @AliBryant ugh I totally agree!! The angle is so off, it sits so flat. It also doesn’t work at all with any hair that goes behind your shoulders (I won’t even mention how ridiculous ponytails look)... kinda frustrating. But I still love it lol. I love this new type of accessory that goes behind us, can’t wait for wings!! 

@benavi12 thanks for sharing the inspo 😍😍
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Is the new dye trendsetters only? I get the feeling it is
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I just realized the Halloween boxes weren’t updated with the items from last year, that’s so weird?! The devil/ angel and witch?? 
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    Also can someone explain to me what’s the reason behind players who pay for something in game having our videos cut off by half? It doesn’t make any sense to me, specially since we are the ones giving them more money... 
    This is the exact reason why I will never buy Kstars again.  I feel like I’m being punished for making a purchase. Even with 20 videos a day, I’m still going to want to buy something in game. There’s a million things in the closet, kollections, etc to buy and I’ll run out of kstars often enough. But having only 10 while others get 20 makes a lot of us unsatisfied customers who don’t want to spend actual cash. 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Someone please help, I got signed out of Game Center and that never happened to me before, will my game get messed up or deleted if I sign back in? I’m also signed into Facebook, but Game Center is how my game gets saved (like when I transfer the game onto a new phone)

I don’t know why I’m only getting 10 videos for 10 kstars a day when I used to get 20. I NEVER have bought anything from the game with real money and I’m seeing that others are getting their 20 videos back?? @KalindaKing PLEASE FIX THIS. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    ashleyy said:
    Someone please help, I got signed out of Game Center and that never happened to me before, will my game get messed up or deleted if I sign back in? I’m also signed into Facebook, but Game Center is how my game gets saved (like when I transfer the game onto a new phone)

Just sign back in. Nothing is going to happen lol
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Edit: never mind I guess it randomly fixed by itself ??
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited June 2021
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Halloween box haul. LOVE the feather. Also got halloween purse (not pictures) and green eye-shadow

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    Amy136602 said:
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas

my game is freezing and won’t open, is there an update problem?
    my game has been doing this for the last 3updates and nothing has changed..
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited June 2021
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    I’m on page 28 right now, still unaware if the update is out or not. But I’m joining the Halloween profile pic club! That’s what I’ve been occupied with 😂 editing is truly a great way to make time fly 😍

Wow @emmaisson it’s so beautiful 😍🖤
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• renasrenas Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Choosing to buy the outfit in the Cassio quest is unrelated to your opportunity to get the free cat costume!
    What about the 40k experience?
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I actually love the outfit! It's very delicate :)

Also, @AliBryant, which boots are you wearing with the cowboy outfit? 
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @AguadeCoco they are from a VIP quest, they have animated sparkle!

iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.