Options

๐ŸŽ†v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽ‡

Comments

• Options
    TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    LaneLane said:
    So you have to spend 190K stars JUST to kiss Cassio? I wanted Cassio to like me for me, not because I lined his pockets!

Prostitution GIFs  Tenor
    THIS MADE MY DAY๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    Be kind ๐Ÿฆ‹
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes!ย 
  • Options
    therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

No new items for me Iโ€™m mad no free box
  • Options
    rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @KalindaKing what about the free box?? Are we getting one later in October or not?ย 
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Literally going to wait until October 31st to get the items so that I can have enough kstars but thatโ€™s if glu give me the option to watch 20 kstars a day again. ๐Ÿ˜ค
    IOS player ๐Ÿ’œย 
    She/Her ๐Ÿ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:ย https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Korty said:
    I open my daily box, but I didnโ€™t have the option to watch a video for a second box
    (had it for years, but it disappeared with Septemberโ€™s update)ย 
    Very disappointing!ย 

I and multiple other people have also had that issue, Glu support is useless and gave me the BS about advertisers. ๐Ÿ™„ @KalindaKing recommended I check my ad settings but they were all what they should be on so idk ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
  • Options
    electraheartelectraheart Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Tonysgirl said:
    Girls, did you lost fans after update. I don't have any profe but I had almost 380 milion, and I know Willow had 409 mil and was first. Now I have 364 milion, and Willow 397.5 mil. I'm still second but where is my 16 millions?ย 
    I did! I'm doing the comeback quest and I finally came back to being an A celeb, but I don't remember wich position. But I noticed I lost fans because I dropped to B list after the update
    โ™ฅ๏ธย Android free playerย โ™ฅ๏ธ
    English is not my first language
  • Options
    ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Iโ€™m hoping that this quest will be available the whole month because Iโ€™m planning to do the quest during VIPย 

Also what about the free Halloween box and new dyes? Iโ€™ve thought we would get this with new update
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @AliBryant ugh I totally agree!! The angle is so off, it sits so flat. It also doesnโ€™t work at all with any hair that goes behind your shoulders (I wonโ€™t even mention how ridiculous ponytails look)... kinda frustrating. But I still love it lol. I love this new type of accessory that goes behind us, canโ€™t wait for wings!!ย 

@benavi12 thanks for sharing the inspo ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    platform: iOS ๐Ÿ’žย message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Is the new dye trendsetters only? I get the feeling it is
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I just realized the Halloween boxes werenโ€™t updated with the items from last year, thatโ€™s so weird?! The devil/ angel and witch??ย 
  • Options
    Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    Also can someone explain to me whatโ€™s the reason behind players who pay for something in game having our videos cut off by half? It doesnโ€™t make any sense to me, specially since we are the ones giving them more money...ย 
    This is the exact reason why I will never buy Kstars again. ย I feel like Iโ€™m being punished for making a purchase. Even with 20 videos a day, Iโ€™m still going to want to buy something in game. Thereโ€™s a million things in the closet, kollections, etc to buy and Iโ€™ll run out of kstars often enough. But having only 10 while others get 20 makes a lot of us unsatisfied customers who donโ€™t want to spend actual cash.ย 
  • Options
    ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Someone please help, I got signed out of Game Center and that never happened to me before, will my game get messed up or deleted if I sign back in? Iโ€™m also signed into Facebook, but Game Center is how my game gets saved (like when I transfer the game onto a new phone)

• Options
    I donโ€™t know why Iโ€™m only getting 10 videos for 10 kstars a day when I used to get 20. I NEVER have bought anything from the game with real money and Iโ€™m seeing that others are getting their 20 videos back?? @KalindaKing PLEASE FIX THIS.ย 
    IOS player ๐Ÿ’œย 
    She/Her ๐Ÿ’—
  • Options
    ashleyy said:
    Someone please help, I got signed out of Game Center and that never happened to me before, will my game get messed up or deleted if I sign back in? Iโ€™m also signed into Facebook, but Game Center is how my game gets saved (like when I transfer the game onto a new phone)

Just sign back in. Nothing is going to happen lol
    IOS player ๐Ÿ’œย 
    She/Her ๐Ÿ’—
  • Options
    ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Edit: never mind I guess it randomly fixed by itself ??
  • Options
    pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited June 2021
  • Options
    Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Halloween box haul. LOVE the feather. Also got halloween purse (not pictures) and green eye-shadow

• Options
    eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    Amy136602 said:
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas

my game is freezing and wonโ€™t open, is there an update problem?
    my game has been doing this for the last 3updates and nothing has changed..
  • Options
    pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited June 2021
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    Iโ€™m on page 28 right now, still unaware if the update is out or not. But Iโ€™m joining the Halloween profile pic club! Thatโ€™s what Iโ€™ve been occupied with ๐Ÿ˜‚ editing is truly a great way to make time fly ๐Ÿ˜

Wow @emmaisson itโ€™s so beautiful ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ–ค
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 โ™ฅ๏ธ

• Options
    renasrenas Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Choosing to buy the outfit in the Cassio quest is unrelated to your opportunity to get the free cat costume!
    What about the 40k experience?
  • Options
    AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I actually love the outfit! It's very delicate :)

Also, @AliBryant, which boots are you wearing with the cowboy outfit?ย 
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ทย  French gal โ›ต Avid sailor ๐Ÿฑ Cat owner ๐Ÿฃ Sushi lover ๐Ÿ›๏ธ Museum workerย 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @AguadeCoco they are from a VIP quest, they have animated sparkle!

iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.