🎆v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!🎂🎃🎇

Comments

• rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    edited October 2020

Kind of random question but I did this offer probably about half an hour ago and haven’t gotten the stars yet, how long does it usually take to get the reward?
    I got it in about 30 minutes, it wasn't really long. I play on Android, if it matters.
    That’s a good point! Mine took a few days and I’m on iOS so it could be different for everyone 🤷🏻‍♀️

• claranaxclaranax Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    claranax said:
    i LOVE the elf ears so i’m not complaining... let’s fight orcs together. 💖

@claranax I think this is my favourite Halloween look I've seen so far 😍
    Thanks a lot! I’m currently reading Lord of The Rings and I just fell in love with elves. 🤍🧝🏻‍♂️
    ios player ✨ level 30+
    english is not my language lol 🇧🇷
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Is it just me or does this lace thing ( idk what it’s called) look super off.. it looks to me like it’s just floating behind my doll like when other items glitch and get stuck? I don’t think it looks right or even attached. It looks crooked and off idk 🤷🏻‍♀️ Hopefully this can be fixed. 

• kkhkaterinakkhkaterina Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    does anyone know or think we will get the option to get last years halloween costumes to? 🤔 

i got great stuff today that i’ve been chasing so i’m not like upset or disappointed i just didn’t think of it until now and wanted to ask if anyone knew 😅
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    The throwback boxes haven’t been updated 😭 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Edit: false alarm on losing the fans, I read it wrong.

Okay, actual thoughts on the update:

1. Why are the 20 videos not fixed for everyone? Support can no longer claim that they don't have control over it since they did fix for some people, so I'm considering opening a ticket. I shouldn't be punished by losing 1/2 of my daily rewards for buying 1 pair of KKW x Mario eyes

2. So thankful that I read the forum before doing the Cassio quest. The whole thing seems like a confusing scheme to get people to waste stars on virtually nothing.

3. No free GB is a huge bummer, as I was really looking forward to kicking off the holiday season with a free gift. However, I'm hopeful that the other goodies throughout the month will make up for it! Still, it's a small gesture that would have made us all really happy so I don't see why they felt the need to get rid of it.

4. I purchased 4 boxes as I had planned, and got 2 hairstyles and 2 shoes. I'm disappointed that I didn't get an actual outfit BUT I got the Medusa hair which is the thing I wanted more than anything so I can't really complain and am super excited about that!

5. Please give everyone 20 videos. This is more important than anything. If people want to pay for more items to receive additional perks, then let them do so without punishing them.
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Edit: tried to post a gif with the neon outfit but failed lol.
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    rach89 said:
    Is it just me or does this lace thing ( idk what it’s called) look super off.. it looks to me like it’s just floating behind my doll like when other items glitch and get stuck? I don’t think it looks right or even attached. It looks crooked and off idk 🤷🏻‍♀️ Hopefully this can be fixed. 

Yeah its not angled correctly

Its really surprising how the design team can make some amazing detailed items (like this collar and jumpsuit) but somehow not be aware of how off it looks on the doll?

The same applies to the new contour.
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I lost 20 million fans on my main game and dropped six positions! 

Why is this happening?
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Lost 15 million fans on my second game and dropped THIRTY positions! 😠😠🤬🤬
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Love the new icon but it just screwed my aesthethic (is it ok to say screwed? I really dont know sorry)

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @brunakkh ooh girl I feel you with that one! I had made most of my icons Halloween themed and I’m too scared to change the icons of my games
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    does anyone have any ideas on how to get 20 daily videos for everyone?? it doesn’t feel like they give a sht about the complaints in the forum???
  • mayadamahermayadamaher Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @KalindaKing the game stopped working for no reason 
    I have an iPhone 11 
    iOS 13.6
    I can’t get my id without the game but maybe this will help
  • inoueayainoueaya Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    So...
    Does anything happen after you go to Cassio’s club? 
    Or did I just spend my K-stars for nothing?
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    asta said:
    does anyone have any ideas on how to get 20 daily videos for everyone?? it doesn’t feel like they give a sht about the complaints in the forum???
    Stop spending money on Glu. The only thing that will hurt them is by hurting their wallet. I have tried to encourage people many times to go on a buy strike so they listen to our demands, but people love capitalism I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @inoueaya welcome to the forum!! Sorry to say you spent 40 k stars on an extra scene. The forum is reallllll helpful if you read through before things like this to avoid issues. 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited June 2021
  • MattlovesrachMattlovesrach Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    I think a big reason that not everyone gets 20 videos is because if you don’t make a purchase, you still get in-game ads during scene changes. It’s a major drag but I bet they make a ton of money off of that. When I spend a ton of time
    voting in the voting booth, I have to stop for sooooo many ads. So I think there is a lot of ad revenue from free players. Once you make a purchase they don’t show you 50 ads a day lol. 
  • bibiporaibibiporai Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Watched my videos, I have only 10. How difficult is it to padronize and give 20 videos for everyone????? I really don’t understand, this isn’t fair at all.
    • iOS • English isn’t my first language 🇧🇷 •
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.