🎆v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!🎂🎃🎇

Comments

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Again Glu you’re worse than my newly wed ingame among us husband that killed me after proposing. I do not support your logic🖤
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    I think a big reason that not everyone gets 20 videos is because if you don’t make a purchase, you still get in-game ads during scene changes. It’s a major drag but I bet they make a ton of money off of that. When I spend a ton of time
    voting in the voting booth, I have to stop for sooooo many ads. So I think there is a lot of ad revenue from free players. Once you make a purchase they don’t show you 50 ads a day lol. 
    The unwanted ads being taken away once you make a purchase is great and understandable but it makes no sense not to give the 20 videos for 20 k stars for players who pay anything because we are actually giving them more money watching the ads for k stars AND paying for in game stuff. 
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    I've always had 10 videos, even before I bought a single ticket for SYS back in July
    But after watching my 10 daily videos, I still tap the watch a video option because I'm hoping y'know?🤡😂
    So naturally, I did that today and to my fricking surprise, I got to watch an 11th video! I got so excited thinking that I've finally been blessed with 20 videos🤡🤣 but sadly I was only able to watch 11 videos, but I got 11 k-stars thought so that's good🤣 but I got so excited
    GIF by moodman
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Does anyone have a screenshot of Kalinda‘s post saying the video issue would be fixed in this update? I can’t seem to find it and I want to have it for when I complain about only getting 10 videos, because that’s proof that they CAN do something about it and it not only depends on advertisers.
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    You all should be happy for having those 10 vídeos for kstars 'cause for some reason I only had 4 videos today ✌🏼🤡✌🏼
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    Did anyone get an answer for the “watch a video” for opening one more free box of our daily boxes? Mine still is only letting me open 1 since September update 
  • RoxyHartRoxyHart Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    I think a big reason that not everyone gets 20 videos is because if you don’t make a purchase, you still get in-game ads during scene changes. It’s a major drag but I bet they make a ton of money off of that. When I spend a ton of time
    voting in the voting booth, I have to stop for sooooo many ads. So I think there is a lot of ad revenue from free players. Once you make a purchase they don’t show you 50 ads a day lol. 

I've bought a ticket to get the last earnable a few weeks ago - not knowing that my videos would be cut by half - and nothing changed about the ads, they still coming everytime I change scene or vote during sys. 

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @samanthakkh that actually looks soooo good! I’m way too impatient for the shortcut, so I just put it in the blue page
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Eyyeth_ said:
    I've always had 10 videos, even before I bought a single ticket for SYS back in July
    But after watching my 10 daily videos, I still tap the watch a video option because I'm hoping y'know?🤡😂
    So naturally, I did that today and to my fricking surprise, I got to watch an 11th video! I got so excited thinking that I've finally been blessed with 20 videos🤡🤣 but sadly I was only able to watch 11 videos, but I got 11 k-stars thought so that's good🤣 but I got so excited
    GIF by moodman
    🤣🤣 Homey is the best, I remember watching this when I was much younger.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited June 2021
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    @KkhAngelica did you do anything to get it back? Or did kalinda do anything? I want mine back too 🥺
    Go into the game and check if you can play 20 videos. She didn’t say anything else than what it says in the photo. I guess they fixed it for everyone that didn’t purchase anything with real money. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas I have noticed that when I have the app open but then switch out to check the time or forum or something, when I go back into the app, it doesn’t stay open to where I left off- I have to go through the loading screen again as if I’m opening it for the first time. Posting this publicly in case others experience the same issue. I’m on IOS iPhone 6s
    I’m having this too! And if you leave the doll in the closet when you go back the doll is out or things like that, it also glitched during a quest and it made me do something I already did again.
  • ZeenaZeena Registered Users 15 Posts
    Why didn't we get any Halloween decor for the Bel Air house? :/ 
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    edited October 2020
    brunakkh said:
    Love the new icon but it just screwed my aesthethic (is it ok to say screwed? I really dont know sorry)

girl same i had to make it work 🤣

there’s a forum app???
    edit: or is it a shortcut to safari
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @meritedkkh you can add a safari page shortcut to the Home Screen! Just go to the share button and add to homescre
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @meritedkkh no i just created a shortcut to automatically open the link to the general discussions page here on the forum 😊 
  • inoueayainoueaya Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    @inoueaya welcome to the forum!! Sorry to say you spent 40 k stars on an extra scene. The forum is reallllll helpful if you read through before things like this to avoid issues. 
    Thank you! I read the forum all the time but was too excited when the update came out to check it :(
    Mostly disappointed because I’ve been playing the game since the very beginning and really wanted an opportunity to date Cassio :(
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    Why do I get the feeling that I won’t be able to access my game for a week minimum🤷‍♀️ I wouldn’t be surprised if that was the case 😒😒
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I don't want to sound lazy but there are just so many posts and I'm exhausted 😥 can someone please tell me if aside from not getting a free Halloween box and the fact that the quest with Cassio includes spending stars, is there something else that I need to know? 🙏🏻
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Nevermind, after trying all day my videos suddenly came back after I posted this.
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited June 2021
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Sorry for my continuous posting but I was trying to prepare for upcoming Halloween SYS events (I’m excited) and noticed these glitches. May we get them fixed please?

Platform: iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.