⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• kristikreme307kristikreme307 Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    -we should be able to buy kstars and diamonds with kash. There’s almost nothing to buy with cash and that’s what racks up the quickest. I wouldn’t even care if it was a ton of cash for only a few kstars, I just think the option should be there. It’s way to time consuming and expensive to earn diamonds and kstars any other way. 
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    Add mannequins to every piece of clothing!! By not having a mannequin on every piece of clothing, the game’s design feels unfinished & also makes the developers look extremely lazy.

Some of the recently released are even missing mannequins 

Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • kristikreme307kristikreme307 Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    FarahxKKH said:
    lilkim said:
    My suggestions:
    - changing body types 
    - more sys tickets, because 2 it's not enough 
    - being able to date Raul Ferro😻
    - more cities 
    - more condos and businesses 
    Also if it's impossible giving more than 2 tickets, than maybe time of getting new ticket should be shorter, like instead of 6h we can get it for 3h.
    I would be so happy and grateful if you can add this😄💕

I guess if they increased the number of tickets, people will run out of clothes early and start submitting whatever is off the theme, lol😂
    Then they should consider unlocking used items sooner so we can reuse them. It’s annoying to not be able to use items we paid for more than once when we might not have 16 looks for one SYS. 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    20 daily K-Star videos for everyone which resets at the same time every day 
    Amen.
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    I would like new face shapes and kash - kstars converter. Energies removed from gift boxes and kollections permanently, instead of 50 energies replace it with 5-10 diamonds.
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • ParoxysmParoxysm Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    -Maybe instead of using Kstars to buy energy you could use the cash instead.
    Cause I really want to save up my kstars and sometimes I might not even play KKH cause I know I would use my kstars to buy energy. 
    -Also why but a limit to the amount of videos we could watch for kstars. It would be fun if for one day (a month or something) you could put a limitless amount of ads for us to watch
    hey it’s me again ya girl kat begging for you guys to update the throwback boxes pleaaaaaase, also maybe let me bang cassio more often, i mean date and wife up cassio thx so much 
    Why did this make me think of Taylor Swift 🤔🤔
    Why do I even bother 😒
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Please can we have one weekend dedicated to the celebration of Diwali (Indian festival) in November. Its known as the festival of lights and I would really love some Indian wear ingame <3
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
    edited October 2020
    Stop being so greedy and actually listen to us for once
    Why do I even bother 😒
  • MattlovesrachMattlovesrach Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    I’d love a trade/convert option for Kash/Kstars/Diamonds.
  • kkhkaterinakkhkaterina Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    hey it’s me again ya girl kat begging for you guys to update the throwback boxes pleaaaaaase, also maybe let me bang cassio more often, i mean date and wife up cassio thx so much 
    omg wait how 😂
    edited October 2020
    omg wait how 😂
    @kkhkaterina I don’t know why but these lyrics popped into my mind 🤣🤣🤣

Why do I even bother 😒
    edited October 2020
    Let players design their own #Fashion Goals/SMC bundle 

I would actually purchase them if I could choose the items I wanted. 
    Edit* I am not making in app purchases until Glu gives EVERYONE 20 videos 
    Why do I even bother 😒
  • NataliaaaNataliaaa Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    I would absolutely love a wishlist feature in the Kloset. Too often I find it hard to find an item I've saved up for. It would be nice to have a specific place to come back to to buy everything we want. 
    iOS Player
    Level 49
    Ranking A++
    Free Player
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Please add a color filter option in the closet! the dye icon was a great start, but it would be nice to choose items based on the colors we’ve dyed them. i often forget which item i’ve dyed what. 😅 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Make special items available to purchase with diamonds too! 
  • ShimmerySweetShimmerySweet Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Give players more of an incentive to vote by either increasing the prizes you get from doing so or decreasing the amount of times you need to vote for the reward as you progress in voting. Nobody wants to vote for the popular pick 30 times to get 1000 kash. It would balance out voting way more and keep people actually voting as the event goes on if it was just a reward after five popular picks. 

Also I seriously hope that Glu actually reads and takes at least some parts of this thread seriously and didn’t just post this to make it look like they care about what we think
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Diamonds for sale on black friday 
    50% off PLEASE 
  • anneahooanneahoo Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Can I report a hacker here?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Hi.  You can send reports of suspected hackers to me. And we'll try our best.  :)
    The problem with your Screenshots, that came from FB? And we have no way of tracking that person.  You can still message me, and we can talk privately. :)  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    Can we have dyes as rewards for popular picks in the voting booth please? I’m desperate need of dyes but I’m saving my diamonds to buy items 😩😩😩
    edited October 2020
    Make eyeshadow color, lip color, eye color and hair color available to purchase with diamonds in the voting booth like the rest of the items! Also they should make past SYS items available to purchase with diamonds during the TB SYS as well, at the end they’re just items like the rest? It’s complicated to always get an item when there’s dyes, energy and other things in the palette. 
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts

i would love if the photo booth backgrounds had an option to be night or day, like you could change it to night with a little button on the side or something and vice versa for day. 

that’s for amateurs
  • beemayxbeemayx Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    - All diamond items to be sold for K-stars on black friday! 
    - Christmas boxes similar to the halloween boxes as im new and in love with all the old winter stuff! 
    - opportunity to date cassio!! 
    -more chances to earn diamonds like at least once a week 
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    REPLACE THE KASH REWARD IN THE VOTING BOOTH WITH DROPS OF DYE 🗣🗣🗣

I would seriously vote soooo much more. but considering how often I get a crappy low amount of kash I rarely vote because it’s a waste of my time.
    Yes!!! I pretty much stopped voting too because 98% of the time I get kash. It is pretty clear that kash is a dead currency in this game and it gets frustrating to keep getting kash when I have nothing to spend it on. Either make kash relevant again or do away with it as a voting reward please. 
    iOS player since July 2014 
    I know this was posted already multiple times by other members but they can already fix this glitch where we can’t purchase these items since they were supposedly to be Fashion Goals at first and they changed it. The hair is available but not the dress. 

• kkhkaterinakkhkaterina Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    new photo booth poses pls 😁
  • AmorotAmorot Registered Users 59 Posts
    Can you add sorting items by events in our wardrobe like dating, working.VIP, Halloween , Birthdays and etc. events also sorting by SMC. Kim's picks and fashion goals