KKH Strike Untill They Give Everyone 20 Videos 🤑

VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
edited December 2020 in KKH General Discussion
Dolls that joined after April 23 2020 and dolls that paid for in game purchases can't receive 20 videos a day, instead 10. Our income is cut by half just because we decided to support the company and this is not fair. That's why we're starting a spending strike, we will stop spending untill they give every single player 20 videos a day.

Rules:
1) Don't purchase anything, including triple threat and fashion goals.
2) You can purchase one single ticket if you can't reach the last earnable and you like it. But never purchase more thinking you are getting it on bulk - you will find yourself using more and spending again to reach TS prizes so just 1 single ticket every time you can't reach the last earnable and you want to.
3) Tapjoy paid offers are allowed. 
4) Watching videos for energies and cash isn't allowed - we have to cut their income as much as possible.
5) Watching energy bar booster videos are allowed but try to limit it or don't do it at all. 
6) We will share what we would purchase if we actually had 20 videos a day to show glu how much money they are losing. 
7) If you want to join, just write in this thread and join us. To keep the thread alive, it would be appreciated if you share what you would buy if we had 20 videos a day 💕
Feel free to add suggestions to the rules, I will edit this post regularly. 

Dolls that joined:
Victorian
Asena_55
asta
kadamisia
Rxghida_
PixiDust
Tessakkh
serahyyy
hotshocolate
rose2797
JenniferKKHollywood
lunaaa
Libby
WhatIsReality
Hazelllllllkkh
thelifeofRaeRae
Beth0401
Smuckies
RoxyHart
daniekkh
robertavyy
Kween_of_the_Kastle
emmmtee
sardelis09
DelphineGarnier
NandiniSingh
Isabellaa
meritedkkh
sarahlee
ClaraKKH
lalana
eviewashere
erelim
kristikreme307
CleoArgent
GucciFlipFlops
kayayem
Cherrey
jaykkh
Spleen
Tessa_Young
samantha143
electraheart
KingReyy7
Eyyeth_
Zimmer_Ashlee
NatalieOatly
therealChar
daniekkh
Danizzle
Jabberwooh
woahbabesursotoxic
megandpp
Maria2019
BooskiBabii
thatgalbia
anilynbright
IAS
supikarolcia
JaniceKKH
ashleymedds
clarizzo
isladelaneey
Loveflower01
zoeykk
garibelala
jennadebourge
Tamea 
20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
Prev13456711

Comments

• Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    I also want to join. I once bought a fashiongoals on my previous game and I couldn’t watch a video for months because of that I had to restart my game. I didn’t make a purchase on my current game and still get only 10 videos a day. If others can get 20 why not others ? Why do they treat not everyone equally ?
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    yessss!! 20 videos for everybody!!!
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    I actually stopped spending real money on this game months ago because I didn't want to support a company that punishes me for giving them my money, so I might as well join 😌
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    I wanna join! 
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    I stopped spending on this game earlier this year and I wont be spending anymore until glu shows that they care about their customers, there are multiple fashion goals that I really love and will buy when glu starts treating us right 💞
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Yessss
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    I'm a free player who would definitely spend money on FGs and TTs if they didn't cut our videos in half. I would like to join too.
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    For some reason I can't edit the discussion right now so I will continue to add nicknames of forum dolls that joined later on, don't worry if you don't see your name on the list yet 💕
    serahyyy said:
    I'm a free player who would definitely spend money on FGs and TTs if they didn't cut our videos in half. I would like to join too.
    Thanks doll, feel free to share what you would purchase if you wouldn't get punished 💕 @serahyyy
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    I won’t buy the fashiongoals I like until everyone gets 20 daily ads.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I'll join! 
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I’m a free player now but if the kstars wouldn’t get reduced to 10 kstars, I would buy the triple threat to have extra tickets and diamonds 💎 I would also probably buy a bunch of fashion goals since I like many of them. It’s so wierd that they punish paying people, it makes no sense AT ALL ☹️
    iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    Yess!! I have been protesting silently by myself since July and now we are more!! If I was not protesting I would definitely buy that latest FG with the long straight hair but I hate how Glu treats us - not equal to all customers and definitely not always telling the truth! - so I will not buy anything from them until they give every one of us 20 videos! 
    Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    I think anyone joined in 2020 gets only 10 videos and I think it’s not fair to have different amount of videos for different people. 
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts

STOP being so greedy Glu...20 videos for EVERYONE!! 
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Lol ever since this game crash thing I’m not ever buying anything from Glu ever so that way I’m not risking my money if my account is permanently gone.
    @pristineperson seriously tho, I hope your game is safe 😭
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Victorian said:
    @pristineperson seriously tho, I hope your game is safe 😭
    Im scared about what will happen, though you can consider me joined.
    i pray my game save will work when this issue is fixed ASAP 
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    I’ll join! I’ve been doing this since August just because spending so much wasn’t worth it, it would be so much better if everyone had 20 videos 
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
    If glu doesn’t want to increase everyone’s videos to 20, they should half the price of the closet items & kollections for players with 10 videos...but they won’t 😒😒

Why do I even bother 😒
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    When I first started playing, I hated the adds so I made a $5 purchase to make them go away not knowing that it would make my 20 videos go away. About a year ago I wanted to go VIP to earn more stars for black friday. Looking back, that is just ridiculous that I paid $50 a MONTH for 30 stars a day when free players get 20 for free? Make it 20 for everyone! it is so ridiculously unfair to punish paying customers.
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    I totally forgot to say I’ll join

Why do I even bother 😒
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    how is it up to the advertisers when glu can pick and choose when people have 20 videos? They can easily take them away and give them back so why not for everyone , so annoying as I’m a free player and they won’t give me what I’m entitled to 

• SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    Oh yes!! I would love to join. I have basically been doing this already since august so YES I love how this is becoming a bigger thing because Glu deserves it. 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • RoxyHartRoxyHart Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    Yes, it's sad that I've purchased a single ticket and got only 10 videos, I didn't know, back than, that this would happen, if I knew, I'd never have that ticket, now everytime I see that dress in my kloset I feel kind of sad.
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    I started playing in april and I've never had 20 videos, they were always 10. Even so, I stil had to deal with annoying ads so I decided to purchase the triple threat offer if it meant that I wouldn't have to watch them; since then, I've been buying the same offer and also kstar bundles. It wasn't until I joined these forums that I found out about the 20 videos.. it seems unfair that even when I was a free player I wouldn't get them and that now that I'm paying I don't get any benefit from it apart from what I'm buying. Don't get me wrong, I think the 20 videos should be available for both paying and non-paying players. 
    So yeah, I'll join the thread 👏🏼
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited October 2020
     I’m still mad at myself that I didn’t know I will loose my kstars. I could still be free player and get my 20kstars. It’s really hard to save now. I was in shock then I saw I can get only 5 kstars day.  Now they made 10 a day. So I think they also can make 20 again. I don’t spend much but I have bought a couple of FG. Not sure if my spending will change after this, I can’t spend to much. but Glu need stop punishing us 🥺 
    iOS player 

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I'm in. Already canceled VIP with the diamond kloset items update and limited purchases to TT and a FG I REALLY like, so will stick to new rules beginning today! 
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    I had cancelled my VIP subscription and stopped spending money on the game since the diamond kloset items update, but recently I bought the mermaid FG because I’m in love with the hair but I feel so guilty buying it and I pretty much regret it even though I still like the hair. It’s easier to do this when I know you dolls are doing it with me!!!!!!
  • sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    I bought the small Starpack back in April (about 1 month after I started playing again) bc the constant ads were really annoying lol, but I never had 20 videos to begin with so it didn't make a difference. I started buying TT about twice per month but stopped in August when they added the diamond items to the Kloset. 
    If I wasn't joining, I would continue to buy TT every 2 weeks. Also, I was going to buy a diamond pack bc I really love the new diamond kollection but I'm not buying anthing untill Glu starts treating their customers better 😤🙅 
    I was also considering buying a starpack during the BF sale so I could open more christmas boxes but that's not happening😛
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her