🎆v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!🎂🎃🎇

Comments

• mayadamahermayadamaher Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    naeusts said:
    You all should be happy for having those 10 vídeos for kstars 'cause for some reason I only had 4 videos today ✌🏼🤡✌🏼
    Yall should be happy the game opens and doesn’t crash from the first place 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited June 2021
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    This update was just one big anticlimax🥱
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @Suri_Madden love your doll's look! ✨
    Where did u get the hairstyle?
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @brunakkh okey, even if that means I might get them after the SYS’s they might come in handy? 🎃
  • EsraaKKHEsraaKKH Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Hello Dolls❤️  
    So i finished Cassio quest just now (i didnt buy the dress also i didnt spend 40 stars to go on with the dream thing) so i was wondering do we get sth after finishing the quest? Or is it just a regular one?
    and after finishing this quest whats next? Because i didnt get any phone call from simon or anyone and am reading that other dolls are doing another quest answering questions sth like that, so how do i start the next one? (The update quests i mean)
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @emmaisson I mean it really depends, you would still be able to use them for the coven sys, and considering we wont have a proper halloween sys, there are some items that you just wouldnt use. If it was guaranteed to get the item you want then ok, but you might open a box and be something that wont be useful, and then you might also miss a vip earnable. I mean this is just my process of though of why I always wait for vip
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    This glitch still hasn't been fixed yet @KalindaKing
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    I have officially gotten to the point where I want to throw my iPad 😅😅

I will just binge watch the Blacklist instead 😂😂
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • AndreaLouiseAndreaLouise Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    Don’t we get a free box on 31st? Or Kim’s bday?
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Is anyone else having issues getting into the game? I am on iPhone XS. it won't open :( 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @AndreaLouise kalinda said there will be no free gb
    @thelifeofRaeRae others are experiencing this so koko opened a glitch thread
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
    @brunakkh thank you! <3 there's too many threads I can't keep track lol
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • AndreaLouiseAndreaLouise Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    @AndreaLouise kalinda said there will be no free gb
    @thelifeofRaeRae others are experiencing this so koko opened a glitch thread
    Woooooooow

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    when do you think will be the next VIP event? On 30/10 or 6/11? 
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I’m now having the same issues that others were having. I can’t even open the game anymore, it just loads and then shuts down. I’ve tried closing out all other apps and restarting my phone but it didn’t work. My game was working just fine yesterday, Smh🤦🏾‍♀️
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @KalindaKing ever since the new update my game keeps logging me out of game center. like I’d be in the game and everything is fine then I’d leave the app for one second only and when I open it again it’s logged out of game center and it takes me back to the main page.
    iOS player
  • naturalformnaturalform Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Hey all!
    I’m looking to start a new game of kkh on my iPad but keep my current one on my iPhone, but do you know if it would erase my current game if I started a new one on my iPad? 
    Thanks!
    I’m now having the same issues that others were having. I can’t even open the game anymore, it just loads and then shuts down. I’ve tried closing out all other apps and restarting my phone but it didn’t work. My game was working just fine yesterday, Smh🤦🏾‍♀️
    Me too! it even working this morning, and now it won't load. UGH! i was in the middle of a reality show :( 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @buffyslayergal girl what ponytail are you wearing in your profile picture? 🤔 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    if you’re glitching/crashing, please post n the crash thread here https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5460170/glitch-thread-game-crashing-since-update#latest. And please include the last thing you were doing in the game.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.