🎆v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!🎂🎃🎇

Comments

• sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @buffyslayergal girl what ponytail are you wearing in your profile picture? 🤔 

Saw it in vb.
    edit: iOS so can’t be unreleased
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Doing the Femme gig for the Cassio storyline and I invited a friend. I thought they appeared on stage with you and was confused until I spotted her in the audience. Has it always been like that and I never noticed? I like it!
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited June 2021
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @sandraliis do you know where its from? ive never seen it. ive only seen the things we cant talk about lol 

edited October 2020
    @samanthakkh I wish I knew, I really like it. Currently going through event encyclopaedia.
    edit: forgot to tag
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
    @sandraliis do you know where its from? ive never seen it. ive only seen the things we cant talk about lol 

I tried searching back through dating events and didn't see it, unless I somehow missed it. The icon does look like an unreleased spoiler I've found, although not quite the same (the spoiler had obvious highlights in the icon)
    @soundspretty agree it's similar, but different icon.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
    I just now started playing the update so I'm weighing in on Cassiogate late, but I don't mind the exclusive k-stars for the dress. The price is steep for sure and I didn't buy it, but it's basically a popup shop situation so whatever. The 40 k-stars for an extra date scene is absolutely ridiculous though. One of the common requests I often see is how people want to date Cassio/Raul. This would have been an opportunistic (but greedy) way to make players  pay k-stars to have Cassio added as a romantic contact for those who want to date him. 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    That pony tail is in the throw back boxes!!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
    @soundspretty agree it's similar, but different icon.
    I think the spoiler is just a recolor. 
    @soundspretty yes! thats exactly what i was referring to but i was trying to be vague 🤣 maybe they changed it last minute or something since we have so many of those low straight ponies already 🤷🏽‍♀️ who knows
    @kaydencekkh ah thank you! 
    That pony tail is in the throw back boxes!!
    Thank you! Seems like I'll have to start doing weekday events now...
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
    @soundspretty yes! thats exactly what i was referring to but i was trying to be vague 🤣 maybe they changed it last minute or something since we have so many of those low straight ponies already 🤷🏽‍♀️ who knows
    🕵️🕵️ I don't trust anybody anymore. 
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    I couldn’t watch video at all after the update, after about 20 hours I finally watched 6 or 7 video, and now I no longer can access the game  😤😡🤬

iOS player 
    iPhone 11pro 
    my software is updated, my WiFi is strong 

What is going on??? I’m so frustrated 
    @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    This is the ponytail, from 2015. I think I got it from throwback kollections back when that was a thing, but it should definitely be in throwback boxes too. I’m not sure why it’s not available for diamonds?
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    edited October 2020
    abasili93 said:
    @Suri_Madden love your doll's look! ✨
    Where did u get the hairstyle?
    Thank you my love. It’s from enchanting vision collection, if I’m not mistaken. I ❤️ that hair! 💕 
    ~ iOS player ~
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    finally living out my dream of being an actual fairy ✨

p.s. glu please give us boob contour
    this is absolutely amazing! 😍
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Hey @KalindaKing will Facebook be getting the update before tomorow's SYS starts?? 🤔
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @meritedkkh thank you so much! 💛
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    It’s been more than 24 hours but my daily free box didn’t arrive and I can’t even watch my 10 videos for k-stars.
  • smcs97smcs97 Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    I’m not quite sure if someone has posted it here but are we still going to get free box in the upcoming weeks? Or like any free items for halloween? 

Still hoping everyone gets 20 videos everyday and that everyone’s game must be fixed before the SYS event starts! ❤️
  • burritorinburritorin Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Rxghida_ said:
    My new Halloween profile picture ♥️
    Where are those earrings from !!! I must know 😭
  • Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    This is my first time playing during Halloween and I'm going a little crazy with the boxes 😂. I want that Cinderella dress so bad 😫.

Anyways my picks so far 😊. 

@smcs97 we're supposed to get a free cat costume soon. I haven't heard about a free box, although I feel like if they were going to give us one, it would've been with the update so my guess is no. A little salty about that decision. 
  • Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    @burritorin I really don’t know which year I got them but they were from the keep the camera rolling event 
    So I play on iOS (version 13.5.1... yes I still haven't updated my phone bc I'm lazy like that) and there are a few things I've noticed since the update:
    1. The game refreshes every time you switch apps and then switch back into the game. Basically it takes me back to the title/loading screen every time. It never really used to do that for me unless I hadn't switched back to the game for a good while (maybe 20 min or more).
    2. Occasionally when I open the game while my laptop is also on and nearby, I get this pop-up, kind of like when you receive an airdrop, but instead, it says "Pasting from (my name)'s Macbook Air." That never used to happen, and I'm confused with that. I've seen other users talk about Glu lurking on our clipboards. Is that what this pertains to? I don't really understand why that's a bad thing, so if someone could explain it to me, then that would be much appreciated.
    3. The day I updated the game, I was looking through my wardrobe and putting together outfits for the bubblegum pink SYS, and I noticed there was a glitch with long dresses/gowns where the bottom half (probably belly-button down) wouldn't show up and my doll was just naked from the waist down. However, I restarted my phone and I haven't had a problem since. I forgot to take screenshots for proof, but I thought I should still mention it even though it's gone now and it isn't a problem anymore.
    Overall, I'm not too unsatisfied with this update. There are some really cute things I'm looking forward to throughout the month. I've never had the 20 videos for Kstars, even before I started buying them and I was still a free player. So that sucks and it would be cool if that was made available to all players, but other than that, I think I'm more fortunate than most because I haven't had any problems with my game crashing, as I've seen other forum members talk and complain about. But it is unfair that not all players are experiencing ease when playing this game. And the lack of the free GB also really sucks. I mean, really? Based on forum posts, that's something that has been consistent throughout past updates, and Glu thinks, what? We wouldn't notice the lack of it? I mean even I had some blips here and there but I think I'd still consider my experience better than most, and some, if not most, of these players have probably been playing longer than I have. (I started this game around the time quarantine in the US started, so around March 2020?)

From a business standpoint, I really think Glu should really pay attention to what the players are telling them (duh) because if this trend continues, it's likely that they'll lose players from lack of trust. Their credibility is going down, which is bad for business because obviously, they don't want to lose players, especially paying customers. It's understandable that making a game, coding, adding features, making sure it's running smoothly- that's a lot of hard work. And I think the game is pretty awesome, but when you keep adding different features nobody asks for, taking away features the community has loved and ignoring problems that have been brought up TIME AND TIME AGAIN from MANY different people? I feel like it's just an increased risk of losing paying customers. Keep things your players ACTUALLY want and will probably be more willing to pay for. Feedback from the community is important. That's all I'm trying to say.

ANYWAY. If you've read all that, then hi :) I know it's probably a lot and thanks for reading lmao. I've had these thoughts for a while, and as you can see, I'm new to the forum, but I felt like I really needed to share these things so I finally made an account 💀 Happy October, everyone!!
    @Rxghida_ oh okay, thank you !!
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @smcs97 and @soundspretty Kalinda said yesterday that there wouldn't be a free box so I guess they just aren't doing what they used to do anymore. Also yeah were getting a free cat costume and then they claimed there would be a bunch of free gifts but as someone who checks the stuff we can't talk about I wouldn't get your hopes up about anything free. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.