🗳️SYS - 10/8/20 KimTober Brings ~ Bubblegum Pink!🦩

Comments

• ggfleurggfleur Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Thank god, literally all I ever get is pink, red and purple dye. I think I have about 50 pink dyes right now (and I have 138 reds, so if glu wants to do a red event soon, I’m ready). 
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    Mayaa said:
    Ready for the SYS with my bestie💕 @Johanaa

Aww thank you ❤️
    You're the best 😘
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • RRMRRM Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    I really like that earnable dress!!!! It's so cute and fun!
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    I love the earnable dress! And I'm thrilled that the eye makeup is an earnable as well. The TS items are ok but nothing to get competitive over imo
    Platform: iOS
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Omg I love earnables!! And make up as earnable too! That’s amazing, but I hope I will get it 😂
    and a purse for top 5 ? Well at least I can not stress about it because I won’t get in 1st anyway 😄
    iOS player 

• simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    wow pretty!
    uh hi
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Ok I loved everything!!! Excited!
     But isn't that pink outfit with rainbow hair that appeared in the September newsletter banner and then reappeared as a silhouette in the Bubblegum Pink newsletter supposed to be the TS or earnable for this SYS? Where has it gone? 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    YES!!!
    I LOVE the earnable dress!!! Dont care about the eye make-up so im happy i wont be getting it!
    TS i LOVE the candy shaped clutch and the dress is suepr adorable!!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    letus said:
    Ok I loved everything!!! Excited!
     But isn't that pink outfit with rainbow hair that appeared in the September newsletter banner and then reappeared as a silhouette in the Bubblegum Pink newsletter supposed to be the TS or earnable for this SYS? Where has it gone? 
    no I think that's the weekend event gift boxes
    iOS
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Like the TS dress but I am not gonna fight the TBs for it
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    TS dress/purse are pretty, but not much to fight over with cooler SYS themes coming up so hopefully we get chill groups. Love the earnable makeup, but it's funny you can tell how much we want more makeup because they put it last  :D
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I wish I didn't like the TS dress & of course only the top spot gets it. I haven't minded missing stuff in recent weeks so this is the first time in a while I hate not having a chance at the dress.
    Platform: Android

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    I'm excited! Eyes as an earnable is such a shocker. The earnable dress being first is great for those that don't have a lot for this theme too. The TS prizes are so cute 🥰
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    i find the ts dress a LOT cuter than the earnable dress but since its a 1st place prize...
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • GlitterfaceGlitterface Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    The VB is going to be so cute this weekend! And any unicorn-inspired look has my vote, just saying.🦄
    What’s a VB?  I think I’m having a blonde moment.(dirty blonde here. I’m allowed to make jokes. My drivers lic. Says so) lol. 
    Voting booth. I learnt it on the forum.😬
  • moonlightsmoonlights Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    I am absolutely in love with all the items! Super excited to see that we're getting eye makeup as an earnable as well. Too bad that the TS prize for places 2-5 is the clutch, that dress is so adorable! 💕
    Android player 💗
    https://www.facebook.com/luna.kkh.52
    Feel free to add me on Facebook!
  • prettyKKHprettyKKH Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Eyyeth_ said:
    While waiting for spoilers, enjoy these adorable puppies that went trending last week in my country!
    Image and puppies are not mine! Credits to the owner of these cuties! I just thought they would be fitting lol
    They rolled around in pink pigment that the owner uses to make lip tints for her business!
    OMG! Nakita ko rinato sa news hehe
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    I was going to complain about dress being the 1st place prize but well, we will have a make up as earnable 🥳
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Really hoping for pink dye when Kim calls at 3pm!! 

I saw a NPC on my konections wearing a pink eyeshadow colour that looks brighter than the one we already have, maybe it will be a gift?? 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts

Yay, I have a lot of dresses but not enough clutch 😇 And I’m sure the eye makeup will look good on my doll.