🗳️SYS - 10/8/20 KimTober Brings ~ Bubblegum Pink!🦩

Comments

• smcs97smcs97 Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    I’ve been observing the recent SYS events, they commonly give us low scores when we submit our first few tickets. Is that supposed to be intentional? 🤔

Anyways, hoping for good scores for everyone! ✨
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I have alot of pink dye and alot of pink dyed stuff so this will be a breeze. Im gonna use alot of accessories and I'm gonna have fun with my pink hair color
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Don't have a ton of pink,  hoping this will do! 

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Thanks for pink dyes! I had 9 before so it’s gonna be very helpful ☺️
    iOS player 

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Yasssss! Thank you first dyes during color-themed events !
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    Thanks for the pink dyes 💕
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't have a lot of candy themed handhelds. I just have one of the ice creams, which I luckily already dyed and the heart shaped lollipop.
    Platform: Android

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    It's was sweet that Kim reminded us of the cause and I appreciate the dyes! 🌸

P.s. Please, make the drop down option for decor lock somehow because I couldn't even collect the dyes without triggering it

• IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    I was thinking about dyeing this dress ....also my cat has the same opinion as me for my hair that is to lose the color. 😾
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Pretty in pink with @AmyMimi @mandamay76 and @asalaxo 💕💞🎀
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    Me: has 72 pink dyes because that's all I ever get
    Kim: 

I never get pink dyes and i’d honestly be way happier to have an abundance of it because I really like how so many items look dyed pink. I have a crap ton of the lime green & tanzanite dye which id gladly trade for pink as I barely like anything dyed either of those colors😂😂 seriously though i’ve dyed 5+ dresses tanzanite and still have like 27 drops of it with no idea what to use it on it just sits there
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    I’m very bored at work so here’s a bunch of pink items in my kloset! Some of them have been dyed. It’s not even all of them but they are the ones I like 🥰🥰

Platform: iOS
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I had no pink dye, now 5 thanks to Kim. I thought I had a bunch of pink dresses. In reality, I have 2, maybe 3. I can dye one dress. I'm stuck between dying the NYE dress and the one that came with the butterfly clutch (from a kollection).🤦🏻‍♀️ Time to start planning for tomorrow.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    some looks... i remember the last pink sys we had i got my first 59. hopefully it happens this time too.

that’s for amateurs
  • amykkhamykkh Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    Some outfits I put together. I hope the casual outfits can get me pretty good scores since gowns are usually more of the popular pick
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Ladies in pink @therealChar @ViennaKKH

iOS player 

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Me: has 72 pink dyes because that's all I ever get
    Kim: 

I never get pink dyes and i’d honestly be way happier to have an abundance of it because I really like how so many items look dyed pink. I have a crap ton of the lime green & tanzanite dye which id gladly trade for pink as I barely like anything dyed either of those colors😂😂 seriously though i’ve dyed 5+ dresses tanzanite and still have like 27 drops of it with no idea what to use it on it just sits there

A few weeks ago I started dyeing black shoes pink where the dye didn't show up and they still looked black just to get rid of it 🙈 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @kittykatx thank you for including me, gorgeous 🥰💕💕
    iOS player
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I end up using pink dye on a dress that was already pink because I wanted it in a brighter shade. Plus I feel like I already dyed a lot of dresses that color. There's another pink dress I want to use it on since that one would look nicer in a brighter shade.
    Platform: Android