🗳️SYS - 10/8/20 KimTober Brings ~ Bubblegum Pink!🦩

Comments

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    The prizes are nice but nothing really excites me so hopefully I'll have a chill sys. Very happy to get the link dyes! 

I feel like we've had a few pink themes or themes that ended up using a lot of pink like candy land or pretty in pink. Does anyone remember the most recent pink-is theme? I'm too lazy to go look 🙈😂
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    @soundspretty oh my god that’s hillarious!!! I wish I had that problem 🤣 I use pink dye on tons of dresses but also accessories, jewelry & handhelds so that’s where all mine go
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @kittykatx so pretty 💕 love it ! Thanks for including me hun 😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts

Some of my pink 💖 Thanks to Kim I now have 10 pink dyes so I can dye two more dresses 💕
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    Ladies in pink @therealChar @ViennaKKH

I want take pics with the forum dolls too!!!!!! How can I do that? :(
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @robertavyy thanks for including me 💖💕
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @naeusts if you’re on FB, you can add friends and they will show up in your game. But only from the same device you’re playing like android or iOS.
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    @ashleymedds Girl! I’m telling you.. every flipping box I open.. daily gb, tb gb, event boxes... I ALWAYS GET PINK DYE... I can’t deal lol. If I could give it to you I’d give it all to you. I don’t even like pink so I rarely use it so it’s stacking up. 3rd world problems here 🙄
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts

Thinking of buying this 40 kstar hair color because I don’t have any cute pink hair for this SYS. Suggestions?

agree - yes 👍🏼 
    like - no 👎🏼 
    How do you have all those stars 😩 Tell us your secrets! Do you have IOS?
    I have iOS but I have been stingily saving for BF ever since Kimiversary!! I did one double star offer for 650 kstars, but other than that, I don’t spend much at all so save, save, save! 😌

I recommend setting a timer or reminder in your phone for businesses and daily videos so you don’t forget as soon as they become available, that has helped me hold myself accountable big time. (& the saving for BF thread here, where you can check everyone’s progress!)
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    edited October 2020
    SDC93 said:

These are the only pink items I have, plus 9 pink dye. I’m scared lol
    Where’s 3rd hair from???? 😍
  • ilikedogsilikedogs Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Opinions please! I'm on android and my first few votes are almost always low 30s, any suggestions?
    Agree: start strong with your best looks
    Like: save best looks for later since your scores will be low anyways
    Quote for other suggestions please and thank you! I'm tired of wasting my best looks for low 30s  
    So I'm pretty new to this game too (I started in March during lockdown) but I usually wait to submit looks and vote on a few looks to see what kind of clothing items and looks are getting votes. Then, I start with my strongest looks because a lot of people are playing the game then so I'll get more votes (I think).

Also, a hack to getting in the top five is that if you wait one day to start playing, then you get grouped with people who don't play as often and I play a lot so I usually submit the most looks and always make it in the top five and sometimes, first place. 

Hope that helps. I'm an Android user so feel free to PM me if you want to be friends.
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    @Basak your doll is gorgeous!!
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @saintsofheather Awwww thank you so much! 💕

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    ilikedogs said:  
    So I'm pretty new to this game too (I started in March during lockdown) but I usually wait to submit looks and vote on a few looks to see what kind of clothing items and looks are getting votes. Then, I start with my strongest looks because a lot of people are playing the game then so I'll get more votes (I think).

Also, a hack to getting in the top five is that if you wait one day to start playing, then you get grouped with people who don't play as often and I play a lot so I usually submit the most looks and always make it in the top five and sometimes, first place. 

Hope that helps. I'm an Android user so feel free to PM me if you want to be friends.
    Oooh, I think I might try this out for this SYS. Pink is my favourite colour and I'm lowkey drooling over the TS dress. How long do you usually wait to start playing? Do you still submit all possible tickets?
    android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    KKHLucy said:
    SDC93 said:

These are the only pink items I have, plus 9 pink dye. I’m scared lol
    Where’s 3rd hair from???? 😍
    @KKHLucy it’s part of the pink genie costume from the first Halloween