cassio date quest

HaileyRothHaileyRoth Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
anyone have the correct answers to help each other out?
♥ Hailey Roth ★ Lvl. 30 ♦ iPadOS

Comments

• renasrenas Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Does anyone know the right answers to Cassio's dream storyline?
  • vvinitovvinito Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    1st is bump in the street
    2nd good luck kiss
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    I started playing Cassio's Dream quest and I want to know what would happen if I don't buy the dress from Cassio's Dream.
    I'm trying to save up for Black Friday and I just want to know if buying the dress will affect the story too much
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    Nothing happens. I didn’t buy the outfit or spend the 40 k stars requires to extend the date, you just get kash and some fans either way. 
    ok thank you 💖
    #FixTheWine
  • mariamsmariams Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    So nothing happens whether I buy the dress or not? I mean will that affect the dates or “relationship”? 
  • spicymintteaspicyminttea Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    nothing happened. but i did spend the 40 k stars for the rest of the adventure and it was just some more events. honestly not worth it :/
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    150 Kstars for that ugly pink dress?? And 40 Kstars to have an extended "date" with Cassio??

• EsraaKKHEsraaKKH Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    nothing happened. but i did spend the 40 k stars for the rest of the adventure and it was just some more events. honestly not worth it :/
    @spicyminttea so we’re not supposed to get anything from that quest?like win a costume or sth?
    one more question ,after i finished the cassio dream quest i didnt get any new phone call from anyone about new quest , is there another quest related to the new update ? Or is it just cassio one? 
  • DirtyDiamondDirtyDiamond Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Lamest quest ever. I didn’t spend the kstars either and no other quests available. 😭
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I think they fired all the writing staff 2 years ago 😢 I miss how we used to have weekend storylines and have to figure out which option was the right one to pick
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I mean, I would have happily paid the 40 kstars if I could keep him in my contacts 🤪
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Why did I pay the extra 40 stars? I didn’t get anything. 
    Plus it was hard when it asked me to buy the dress, because I didn’t quite have all the stars, and it didn’t say come back later. I was a bit short, and the dress wasn’t that cute or worth it. 
    I thought I’d get some extra somethings for doing those. 

Then the Halloween quests? I already feel the disappointment. 
  • EsraaKKHEsraaKKH Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Why did I pay the extra 40 stars? I didn’t get anything. 
    Plus it was hard when it asked me to buy the dress, because I didn’t quite have all the stars, and it didn’t say come back later. I was a bit short, and the dress wasn’t that cute or worth it. 
    I thought I’d get some extra somethings for doing those. 

Then the Halloween quests? I already feel the disappointment. 
    Whats the halloween quest? Am i the only one whos not getting any new quest after the cassio dream one?😔
    I didn't buy the dress or extend the date. All i got was money and a few extra fans. I waited for the next event call but I never got it either
    #FixTheWine
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    @EsraaKKH
    it was mentioned it the summary window with the new update
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    What does the dress look like?
  • kkhforeverxoxokkhforeverxoxo Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Do yall think if we don't do the 40 star quest, we will miss out on something in the future?
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    I think they fired all the writing staff 2 years ago 😢 I miss how we used to have weekend storylines and have to figure out which option was the right one to pick
    Wait is that real? 2 years ago I wasn't even here but I would love to play weekend storylines too :'( Hire them back glu pweeeease :'(
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Do yall think if we don't do the 40 star quest, we will miss out on something in the future?
    This is what I'm worried about too 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt