⭐KK:H Weekend Event - ⭐10/09/20 ⭐5 Star Professional! ⭐Happy Tapping⭐

Comments

• GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    All items are amazing,I looove🤩
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    i am SO glad that the coven outfit is the earnable! ill miss the pink but pray to get the hair or lollipop in my free gb no chasing for me this month 🙅‍♀️❌
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • PhotogMusePhotogMuse Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    This is the single best weekend of the ENTIRE GAME.  The earnables are absolutely PERFECT and I am so so so happy that the rainbow hair I fell in love with isn't a SYS prize, or a diamond-only item!!  The only thing that would be better would be if I could put the wide-brim hat ON the rainbow hair, because this girl likes to mix her witchy and unicorn aesthetic together...  Lol
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Glad my Witch inner soul still prevails among my multiple personalities (even the Regina George One)

FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    I looooooooooove it ALL! 

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I’m OBSESSED with it all 😭😭 love the coven vibes 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Lia888 said:
    Don’t get me wrong, I love all the earnables but I think the hat would’ve looked better with more of a side profile imo.

Same, glad I own the other hat already just wish it had a long hair option!
    iOS
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    I love love love everything 😍😍😍 The earnables are perfect in every way - the cards, dress, and hat! And the GB items are so cute!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I love it all but I’m chase the gb  hair and Loli 🥰💕🖤 but yes love everything 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    For once I love the earnables more
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • cazmulgscazmulgs Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    THIS IS THE BEST WEEKEND EVENT EVER!!
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

😩😩 I shouldn't have opened TEN Halloween boxes. I just want the butterflies 🤣🤣😭😭 One or two boxes won't hurt..right? 🧐 Right!
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    I have no words. I can’t remember the last time I thought every item was amazing!!! I’m so relieved the tarot cards are earnable, for sure thought I was gonna have to fight for them. Fingers crossed with the gb, idk if I wanna spend. Is that a ring I spy with the lollipop? 
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • moonlightsmoonlights Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    Those earnables are absolutely stunning, I love them! The GB items are super cute as well but I don't think that I'm going to chase anything because of the upcoming Black Friday 💕 I'm so excited! 
    Android player 💗
    https://www.facebook.com/luna.kkh.52
    Feel free to add me on Facebook!
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    OMG!!! Thank you Glu for this beautiful items. 🖤 I already know that this month my kstars aren't safe at all. 😅
    Anyway... the quality image of the spoilers really dropped, I wonder why. 🤔

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    im in love
    uh hi
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    clarizzo said:

i can finally live out my witch fantasy and i’m HERE FOR IT. thank you, glu! 
    lmao this made me laugh so much cause it really is true, love the gordon memes.
    and thank god that the earnables weren't switched with gb cause they're actually going to be useful for all future Halloween events.
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I hope they update for facebook and fix the crashes before the event ends, it would be a shame to miss out on quality items because of this 
    I communicate in memes
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Lia888 said:
    Don’t get me wrong, I love all the earnables but I think the hat would’ve looked better with more of a side profile imo.

Same, glad I own the other hat already just wish it had a long hair option!
    @AliBryant, same for me. I usually don’t use it in sys since it seems short hair doesn’t get as many votes. I would love a long hair option and would wear more often. Maybe Glu can make the hat as a separate accessory.
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Well I just love everythingggg. I really hope I get something in my box
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Everything looks amazing 😍
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    edited October 2020
    TheKylie said:
    Is it just me or are we getting the same kollections every other week? I have so many I am waiting for and I only seem to get the same 3 newer ones and all the oldest with really rigged odds
    i finished the Cher kollection almost a month ago and i get it every time my kollections refresh now 🙄i don't know why finished kollections are even in rotation; it's so dumb. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I’m late to the party but WOW I don’t usually like everything from an event very often. All items are amazing. GB items are perfect for the current SYS and the earnables for the COVEN SYS!
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    eyes as a sys earnable & a handheld as an earnable in the same weekend ? am i dreaming 🥺💞
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃