KKH Strike Untill They Give Everyone 20 Videos 🤑

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I can never watch ads on Amazon anyway, but I can be a part of it in other ways. Since I'm probably going to get a new tablet in the near future, I hope this is resolved by then.
    Platform: Android

• NandiniSinghNandiniSingh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    I want to join in
    I have already cancelled my VIP subscription
    On strike till everyone gets 20 videos
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    emmmtee said:
    I had cancelled my VIP subscription and stopped spending money on the game since the diamond kloset items update, but recently I bought the mermaid FG because I’m in love with the hair but I feel so guilty buying it and I pretty much regret it even though I still like the hair. It’s easier to do this when I know you dolls are doing it with me!!!!!!
    Same here, girl. It was too Halloween for me to pass up and was planning on getting the newer black dress FG for the coven SYS, but will pass it up now 
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I join too! When I started, I was stupid and bought kstars to get the adds off. Since then, I have not bought anything because I’m not going to support a company that punishes its customers. I won’t buy anything until everyone gets 20 videos.
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Glu doesn’t care about their customers, so I’ll be going on a money strike as well. 
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts

I'm in. I didn't buy anything but single tickets and triple threat sometimes when I love 1st ts prize. I like the fg and kollections for diamonds but it’s too much money and I won't buy it because glu is a terrible company and doesn't deserve my money.

🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    I bought triple threat once after learning that wouldn’t cut my videos to 5, but I won’t buy anything else until they give 20 videos to everyone. If we all get 20 videos, I’ll start buying fashion goals and star packs but never before then. 
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    I would like to join!

I started playing early this summer and had 20 videos. I purchased one pair or KKW x Mario eyes, thinking that $9.99 would be a reasonable investment for a game that I had been playing daily for a little over a month. This is the first and only time that I have ever spent money on a mobile game. As someone with a digital marketing background, I know how profitable ad revenue is for a company, so I've always felt that I'm definitely doing my part keeping a game I enjoy alive by watching ads.

I was SHOCKED when my videos were cut in half! It's what initially brought me to the forum because I thought it had to be a glitch! That's when I learned about Glu's absurd policy. Spend real money, get fewer daily rewards. I've never heard anything like this before! If anything, making a purchase should give you more daily rewards. Glu is missing out on revenue because I will not be spending a dime more on this game, but I absolutely would watch additional ads.

I am hopeful that this serious issue will be fixed, but if it's not at least addressed by Glu in a timely fashion, I will be quitting the game entirely. I'm about to have my second baby (due next week!) So what little free time I have, I would rather not spend it supporting a company that treats paying customers with such disregard.
  • lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    Dolls, should we tag Kalinda to this thread or they already read all the threads?? 
    Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I stopped VIP when the company got greedy with diamond kloset items. I will not consider starting it again until there are 20 vids for everyone. (Also don't think we didn't notice the only new kloset item costs 32 diamonds)

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @lunaaa I am not sure, this thread was in top 5 for a lot of hours but let's just tag her anyway.
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas hey guys, so we are doing this strike thing to get our well deserved 20 videos a day, we will share what we would buy if the company didn't punish us for paying. We would appreciate it if you inform the company about us <3
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    love this idea! i haven’t bought anything for months so what’s a little longer lol!
  • erelimerelim Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I play on Amazon kindle and have 0 videos per day. I’ve played off and on since the game started but I end up getting so frustrated that I quit for extended periods. There are so many cute outfits that I’ve wanted through the years but could never afford and I’ve lost count of the SYS weekends that I can’t even get into the top 5 because of my limited wardrobe.

I haven’t spent any money on anything since the last update because of all of this. I won’t be spending more until we get some definite answers. I just want Glu to be up front. Tell us flat out what the video policy is for each device and then let us make our own decisions about continuing to play or not. 
    Quarantine brought me back but bad updates might drive me away again
    Amazon Kindle Player
    20 videos for all
  • kristikreme307kristikreme307 Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    I was about to buy diamonds for the new collection because I want everything in it. In order to spin enough to get everything I could have easily spent $150 on diamonds, but I’m seriously so disappointed and upset about how this company treats game players. It’s just game clothing after all, I can just as easily spend that money pampering myself in real life. 💅 Will I be upset to not have those items? For sure, but literally if Glu keeps screwing everyone over then down the line I’ll probably stop playing all together and then it truly won’t matter whether or not I’ve collected those items. I’m over it. 
  • NandiniSinghNandiniSingh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Cancelled
    On strike till everyone gets 20 videos
  • CleoArgentCleoArgent Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Sign me up doll! I’ ve had both vip and bought smaller k-star packs, stopped a while ago though. I lost my 20 videos when I accepted the free VIP they offered to me last year or 2 year ago even 😩
  • GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    I do not usually spend any money on any mobile games, but kkh was the first app that really tempted me to buy something. However, after seeing that paid players' videos get reduced,I changed my mind

I would purchase gold vip to get extra 30 kstars a day to purchase more of these beauties but I guess not 🤷‍♀️
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Been doing this since the weekday SYS testing group A/B lie fiasco 
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Count me in! (the rules are basically what I'm doing since August)

This game used to make me so happy, but I won't accept how Glu treats me as a customer anymore. The Starlet Kollection, the non existing compensation after the midweek SYS test run, Diamond items in the wardrobe, Diamond Kollektions, and of course only 10 videos for paying customers instead of 20. NO. Just NO.
  • jaykkhjaykkh Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    I bought 2 FG in this game 😓 but I really like the idea of this and want to participate. From now on I won’t be spending money on this game anymore. It’s not fair
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    I'm joining 🙋 A few years ago I bought several stars packs during black friday not knowing that it was going to reduce my videos... I also bought a FG but when I lost my progress I got back the kstars I bought but not my fashion goal (it was "impossible" to do according to Support 🙄). I should have stopped supporting Glu at that time but I still bought two FGs several months ago. 
    I don't want to spend money on a company that is not helpful to their customers and that punishes me for giving them my money anymore. 
    If I had the option to watch 20 videos, I would definitely buy several FGs and TTs once in a while.

• emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Thought I’d add what Kalinda wrote on the update thread to this one. 

@emmmtee thanks a lot ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    I really hope we can make a change with this thread.
  • Tessa_YoungTessa_Young Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Sign me up on this!
    (Just started an account here for this)
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I’m a free player and the 20 videos is why I stay a free player. I would have spent money on this game if it didn’t mean cutting my free videos in half. It’s a shame because I feel I’ve missed out on a lot 😔
    a couple of months ago I was considering spending money on TT every week and just accepting the loss of videos but after the last update and the glitch that caused a lot of us to have only 10 videos it was honestly such a struggle and I’d rather have those. 
    Glu if you let me keep my 20 videos after I spend money I would make so many purchases just saying. 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
    @Tessa_Young Omg welcome to the forum then 🥳🥳🥳
  • erelimerelim Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    emmmtee said:
    Thought I’d add what Kalinda wrote on the update thread to this one. 

"10 videos is the default for all players" 
    10 videos isn't for ALL players because Kindle and Facebook players get ZERO videos...so is 10 videos actually for ALL players or was that a mistake?
    Quarantine brought me back but bad updates might drive me away again
    Amazon Kindle Player
    20 videos for all
  • electraheartelectraheart Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I'm in. I'm a free player since 2014, and back then I couldn't afford anything so I never bought in the game. This year I started playing again and now I have the possibility to spend there sporadically. But as soon as I considered making a purchase, I found out that you lose 10 videos... so I simply detain myself from buying anything EVER. I do not want to lose my 20 videos, I play everyday to get them so I can have a shot on buying what I want in the game. I've lost many nice SYS prizes because I don't buy one more ticket to get the last earnable. It sucks, but I'd rather keep on having my 20 k-stars a day.
    And, of course, I believe that everyone should be getting 20 videos, paid or new players.
    ♥️ Android free player ♥️
    English is not my first language