Options

🎆v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!🎂🎃🎇

Comments

• Options
    TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    Asena_55 said:
    I really hope everyone gets 20 videos a day in the future. There are also some free players that get only 10 videos a day including me. I don’t think it‘s fair when some players get 20 videos and others only 10 videos. 20 videos should be default for everyone. Thank you for addressing this Kalinda. 
    @Asena_55 the free players getting 10 videos a day is because Glu said that everyone who started after 2020 would get only 10. If you are a free player and started before 2020 you should tell the team to fix your stars but if you started after 2020 you only get 10 
  • Options
    Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    @TamaraHills Thank you yes I started this year. I still don’t think that’s fair at all. They should make it equal for everyone.
  • Options
    sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    edited October 2020
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • Options
    NandiniSinghNandiniSingh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Hoping glu addresses this and gives everyone 20 video... This is long overdue...
    On strike till everyone gets 20 videos
  • Options
    ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Help ! My game won’t open since today 😫
  • Options
    beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Unwinter said:
    Everyone who's dedicated to playing KKH is appreciated and we don't want the community to feel divided based on access to videos. 10 videos is the default for all players. For players who had 20 videos before 10.7.0 (iOS) or 11.4.0 (Android), we maintained that number for you in this update. Our team is aware of your feedback and this may change in the future.

If you can't watch videos at all, you may be able to adjust your device settings here:
    Android: Settings > Google > Ads > Opt out of ads personalization
    iOS: Settings > Privacy > Advertising > Limit Ad Tracking
    Does this mean Glu will take away the 20 videos for everyone and just let everyone have 10? Instead of making 20 for all? 
    That ain't it, glu. 
    That is exactly what i think especially since it was said "we maintained that number for you in this update"...they will just cut us off that already have 20 videos from day one of the game...this will just get knocked off of our heads. Let's bet... 
    I just know that if i loose these 20 as a free player i'm seriously done with this game.
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • Options
    lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    I direct messaged Kalinda and she said that paid players used to have 5 free videos, and they increased it to 10 at the beginning of the year. So I doubt they will be doubling the number again unfortunately. 
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    SYS started and Facebook still has no update, so we cant play it.... @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas can u PLEASE give a heads up on when Facebook can expect the update?? We are alredy worried about possibly missing this SYS, we dont wanna miss the Weekend Event eather 😔😔😔
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Well, if you guys don't think they will double the amount, join us on the strike so they can't continue to rob us. This can't go on, it's not fair, game isn't enjoyable as we have to miss out on so many kollections and gb's with only 10 kstars a day so it can't continue. If they doubled it once they can double it twice, not my problem. And yeah, every paying player is furious about this so I invite all of you to hurt their wallets. Companies don't care about equality or feelings, they work with money. Let's hurt their wallets for real so they can't push us around and play word games - mind games. Also, I don't think they would dare messing with 20 videos a day for free players, they would lose a lot of players for that. Then kkh would end in the trash bin just like kkg, britney game and nicki game 🤷‍♀️ Sorry if I sound too harsh but this is the truth and I am fed up. I spent tons of money on the game already because I am single and in quarantine, we all deserve 20 kstars a day! 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    So people have the Bel Air decorations? I still have nothing in mine.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    So people have the Bel Air decorations? I still have nothing in mine.
    I don't have the decorations either 😕
  • Options
    robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    Can we get new decorations? I’m soooo afraid of spiders 🙈 but I had to make it. I just have to not go into my home for now 😂

iOS player 

• Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I mostly hate the large spider that comes down from the ceiling. It kept creeping me out whenever I went in the house 2 years ago. 
    Platform: Android

• Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    edited October 2020
    My game doesn’t open anymore. It appear the loading screen, then is kicking me out... i dont want to loose my first 2 tickets c’mon!!! What is this??? @KalindaKing

Edit: i updated my phone to ios 14.0.1 and now i can enter the game and i submitted my tickets.
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut my game won’t open anymore.. 😟 How can I solve this?
  • Options
    gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    @Julliette for a quick fix, try closing every app down and then try again (that’s been working for me)
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The Facebook update is live! Our team is investigating the iOS crash for players who can't open their games and I'll post when we have news. Sorry this is happening! Probably won't be resolved today.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Ever since I updated the app on my iOS device I struggle a lot to watch my videos 😥 but that issue isn't happening on my android
  • Options
    danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Heh 😏
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • Options
    ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    In case anyone was curious as to what the male player’s Halloween costumes are. Top row and first three on bottom are in the Halloween boxes along with 4 masks and the 3 handhelds from last year. The last 5 outfits are in the closet.
    the simon dummy😍 I want it so bad😂😂😂
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • Options
    ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    edited October 2020
    every time I try to go on my game the app won’t open @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas please help 😭 (I have to submit my next look on sys in a hour I don’t want to miss out on the events 💔😭)
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    My app is forcing close and i can’t even start the sys 😭🥺
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.