Glitch Thread: Game Crashing since Update:-Renewed Issue

Comments

• WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @KalindaKing I have just allowed my analytics to be shared with app developers, hopefully this can help
    Edit* when this issue is fixed I will be turning it back off though 
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Mine is crashing again 😩😩
  • AlexiaUGAlexiaUG Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Hello!
    Platform: IOS
    Version: 11.4.0
    Device: Iphone XS
    Level: 36
    Details: I was beginning a gig in Tulip, London.

Please help 🙏
  • racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    crashing again 
  • jvan71jvan71 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    @KalindaKing Since this issue seems to be happening   users only, have you thought about contacting the AppStore team, maybe something went wrong on their end 🤷‍♀️ Just an idea 
    This is also happening to Android users. I know I saw at least one other Android person that posted. 

I'm also having this problem where the loading screen comes up for about 15 seconds or so then disappears. 
    It started at some point overnight since it worked fine last night. 

Platform: Android
    Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 9
    Android Version: 10
    Level: Honestly can't remember! 

I think the last quest I did was at Oak, but I can't say for sure.  I was not in the middle of a quest when it stopped working.  I also finished the Cassio quest either earlier yesterday or the day before and did not spend the K-coins at the end. 

Hope this is fixed soon! I already know I won't be able to get another box for the current event, but I do want to participate in the weekend special event!! 

Thanks! 
    Jen
  • nicegabbi0804nicegabbi0804 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    device:11 pro max
    level/gender:26 female
    version: 14
    reason: it will start then abruptly crash which isn’t good when I’m doing a quest and appearances
  • CrystleKCrystleK Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Platform : Android 
    Device : Samsung Galaxy A50S
    O/s : Android version 10
    Level/ Gender : 34 / Female
    The app is crashing with Android phones too. The game loading screen opens for like 30 seconds and then a black screen appears and it closes.
    The last thing I played was a reality show at Bel Air. Please give an update on this as the SYS event begins in a few hours. Don't want to miss out on it.

• jvan71jvan71 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Mine is working again!! Just in time for my lunch break! 😁
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    How many times am i going to have to restart my phone for it just to work for a lil bit 😔😔
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    the SYS starts in like two hours and I still can’t access my game I’m so sad cause I really love this weeks earnables but now I know I won’t finish if I start late and miss tickets. 
  • aquaticpandaaquaticpanda Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Platform: iOS
    Device: iPhone 7
    Gender/Level: Female, level 36?
    Details: Game was working fine after the update. Crashed when i started a gig at Oak. Now game stays at loading page for 30 seconds and crashes. Have restarted phone many times but still not working :(
  • mayadamahermayadamaher Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    My game starts but freezes a lot I can’t finish a gig 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • hanh_kkhhanh_kkh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Platform:   iOS / Apple
    Device:  iPhone 7 Plus
    OS - iOS 13.7
    Gender/Level.  Female, lvl 40
    Details: I make it to the loading screen, then it crashes and exits the app.
    iOS player since August 2014 and A++
    ~2 year hiatus; starting playing again in November 2019
  • KKH_pretty_dollKKH_pretty_doll Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Device: Iphone 6S
    OS- v13.6
    Female, level 31
    Details: It won't open no matter what I do. I closed all of my apps, reinstalled the app, restarted my game, and nothing. after reinstalling I could play for twenty seconds and then it crashed again. I am so angry. And it started crashing right after SYS began! I will lose all of my tickets this way, it is not fair...
  • DrulaineDrulaine Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I wanna participate in this sys so bad 😭😭 looks like I won’t be able to
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    My game started crushing too 
    it appears the loading screen, then is kicking me out! 
    I will loose my first tickets! This is not fair!!!!!
    iOs
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • vicrosavicrosa Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    My game worked fine for a day or two after the update, now it only opens up the gold loading screen and crashes I can't even get in for a second. I have uninstalled/reinstalled (I know you're not supposed to but I'm connected with facebook and didn't mind losing up to a day of gameplay) a couple times, it worked briefly the first couple times now it still crashes. 
    Platform:   Apple
    Device:  Iphone 11
    OS - 13.7
    Gender/Level.  Female level 32
  • monii_gouveiamonii_gouveia Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Are we any closer to fixing the glitch, we are already missing the SYS and we won’t be able to reach the last earnable now  :'( and I was looking super forward to the weekend event! The earnables and GB are beyond amazing. Just gutted if we don’t get a chance to play because of this glitch.  :'(:/:'(
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Julliette said:
    My game started crushing too 
    it appears the loading screen, then is kicking me out! 
    I will loose my first tickets! This is not fair!!!!!
    iOs
    Update
    i updated my phone to ios 14.0.1 and now i can enter my game and i submitted 2 looks. @KalindaKing
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    Platform:   iOS 
    Device:  iPhone 11 Pro Max 
    OS - 14.0.1
    Gender/Level.  Female level 43

Details: won’t let me in the app or load. I restarted my phone and that fixed it enough time for me to get in and submit a look in sys but then it started crashing again
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    My game is crashing too!! What should i do??
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
    Female, level 25 ios on iphone 8 is crashing what should i do?? I can’t open the game at all!!!

• cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    Ipados game started crashing right before SYS uuugh. 
    Dolls, i re started my phone and i managed to launch the app and for now it seems fine... hope restarting your phones will help you too!

• WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    @KalindaKing So for the players missing out on SYS & possibly even the weekend event. Is there a way we can still get the items🥺
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • aquaticpandaaquaticpanda Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Update: I updated my phone to iOS 14 (don’t think this made any difference) and re installed the game. Now it works fine but I lost around 8 hours of progress from the time my game stopped working... so I only got 4/5 stars for a gig and a gig previously completed remains incomplete... I also lost the item I received from opening the last TB box.. :’(
    *** PS: I used my iPad to check whether I could recover my game via GamesCentre before reinstalling the app on my iPhone!! At first my game could only recover from 24 hours ago but I left it alone for while and went back to check, and the game kinda updated itself?? So I ended up only losing 8 hours :) 
  • WhitWhitWhitWhit Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Mine hasn’t been working all day! I tried to open the app and it just crashes. 

Platform: iOS
    Device: iPhone XR
    Gender/level: female,  level 29

After reading some of the comments, I restarted my phone and now it seems to be working. Just wanted to report this and let you all know what worked for me.

EDIT: The game is now no longer opening. I am about to miss a ticket for this weeks SYS because the app will not open no matter what I do! Very frustrating!!! It literally worked a few min after rebooting my phone and now it’s back to crashinggggg! 
  • monii_gouveiamonii_gouveia Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    beabeabea said:
    Dolls, i re started my phone and i managed to launch the app and for now it seems fine... hope restarting your phones will help you too!
    Mine still doesn’t work. I had a bit of hope but nothing I’ve even hard rebooted my phone  :'(
  • hanh_kkhhanh_kkh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    edited October 2020
    over 4 hours later and my game still isn't working... i really wanted to participate in this sys with all 14 tickets :/ i hope that we can get compensated with an extra ticket if this continues past the 6hr mark
    iOS player since August 2014 and A++
    ~2 year hiatus; starting playing again in November 2019
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    my game has been crashing all day long. i can restart my phone & it’ll work for a little bit then crash again.