⭐KK:H Weekend Event - ⭐10/09/20 ⭐5 Star Professional! ⭐Happy Tapping⭐

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    TheKylie said:
    Is it just me or are we getting the same kollections every other week? I have so many I am waiting for and I only seem to get the same 3 newer ones and all the oldest with really rigged odds
    i finished the Cher kollection almost a month ago and i get it every time my kollections refresh now 🙄i don't know why finished kollections are even in rotation; it's so dumb. 

Finished kollections stay in your list but I don't think they're considered part of the rotation? Maybe someone who hasn't finished one can clarify how many rotate each week. I get 6-7 in rotation each week and then I have 3 completed ones which are grayed out. 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    TheKylie said:
    Is it just me or are we getting the same kollections every other week? I have so many I am waiting for and I only seem to get the same 3 newer ones and all the oldest with really rigged odds
    i finished the Cher kollection almost a month ago and i get it every time my kollections refresh now 🙄i don't know why finished kollections are even in rotation; it's so dumb. 

Finished kollections stay in your list but I don't think they're considered part of the rotation? Maybe someone who hasn't finished one can clarify how many rotate each week. I get 6-7 in rotation each week and then I have 3 completed ones which are grayed out. 
    i currently only have 6, including the finished kollection not including the new diamond kollection. 😕 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    So I’ll be living my which fantasy as soon as I finish the event 🔮✨💕

• RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    I'm so in love with everything it hurts😍😍😭
    I'll probably chase all the GB items. Curse my lack of self control
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    clarizzo said:
    TheKylie said:

i currently only have 6, including the finished kollection not including the new diamond kollection. 😕 
    I only have 5 in rotation not including the diamond kollection. I was counting Silk Motif as the 6th but that unlocks when you've completed 3 kollections I think? Then I have my 3 grayed out ones. So I think rotation is 5?
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEE THESE EARNABLES!!!!😍 ive been waiting for them since seeing ~things~ and I can’t wait to finally have them!!!! the dress details are amazing and don’t get my started on the tarot cards🤩🤤
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    the GB items are super cute but not going to chase... I definitely need to save kstars for the month. really hoping I get the lollipop in my free box though🙏🏼🙏🏼
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    clarizzo said:
    TheKylie said:

I only have 5 in rotation not including the diamond kollection. I was counting Silk Motif as the 6th but that unlocks when you've completed 3 kollections I think? Then I have my 3 grayed out ones. So I think rotation is 5?
    Yeah it’s 5
    I have 5 + the diamond kollection + the 2 signature kollections and I haven’t completed any so far ☺️
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    TheKylie said:
    I have one kollection that I've finished and I get it every 3 or so weeks, and there are some kollections I haven't seen in months. I wish that they would do a better job of rotating them. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    I'm so happy the ernables are ernables. This weekend my doll is gonna work smiling lol
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    TheKylie said:
    Wow I thought when you finish a kollection you never see them again! Thought that was the whole point😂
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Omg I want that cards handheld so bad 🤤
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I want everything.
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    Oh no I love everything! There go all my kstars chasing the rainbow hair and lollipop 💸💸
    android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    I’ve got 6 kollections in rotation at the moment (plus the golden opulence one) but they only ever seem to be the older ones that have Kash and energy in them (pre-dye days) I wish I had newer ones more regularly
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    I’m after some advice as a new player I always struggle to collect all the earnables as I feel I never have enough energy to complete enough gigs! What’s the quickest way to earn points in the 5 star weekends? 
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    @jlr224 definitely only do 3 hour reality tv shows in your bel air home! if you invite four contacts + have the bonus golden star it only takes 18-19 energy. i also just go click on all of the tappables in all of the locations after each show to gain some energy faster! ❤️
    ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    So, we don't have a new kollection or FG this week?
    @DearDelilah thank you I will try that 😊
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    @jlr224 even without the bonus golden star you can still reach the final earnable that way although you do have to be more on top of your game lol.

The way I do it is invite contacts and tap their 5 energy first, then once you've done them all I do the 2 energy and 8 energy ones. That's 30 total energy but you get 1 energy back from each contact so in reality it's 26 energy as long as you tap the contacts first.

What I do is I don't wait for my energy bar to get filled up all the way, I do a 3 hour show as soon as I hit 26ish energy. Also I make sure that to watch the ad for faster energy regeneration every time I have the option. And don't forget that you can always go crazy voting in the SYS to get more energy!
    android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Love everything. Not chasing anything, but the whole earnable costume is mine. I love the witch vibe 
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I loooove love love the earnables omg they're so my style. I'M SO HAPPY!
    edit: typo hehe
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 539 Posts
    I love everything seems great but I had a questions @kokokokonut last year items like the witch's hat and the broom I hadn't get the chance to get it can it be back somehow?
  • esmeraldaaesmeraldaa Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    I love everything seems great but I had a questions @kokokokonut last year items like the witch's hat and the broom I hadn't get the chance to get it can it be back somehow?
    Might be available for diamonds next month
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts

I love everything we can get,thank you Glu for getting back to quality items..💜🥳🤗
    Thanks @KalindaKing
    Thanks @kokokokonut
    Thanks @eggsandbananas
    And thanks Kim😘😍❤
    @claudiakkh that’s awesome thank you for your help 😊
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I love everything and can't wait for the event to start! 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    It’s starting soon, wishing everybody for good gb items!
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Anyone else not get Simons call?