Glitch Thread: Game Crashing since Update:-Renewed Issue

Comments

• BubblesnbowsBubblesnbows Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I haven’t been able to play for nearly 24hours now. Super upset we are missing SYS and earnables, I have been playing this game for 6 years and have just joined the forums as it’s stressing me out. 
    I’m female, level 45. IOS 14.1 iPhone 11 Pro Max.
    Are we any closer to having this sorted. 😭😭😭😭 
  • buffyslayergalbuffyslayergal Registered Users 27 Posts
    It was working for quite a while, but now my game is crashing again. Can’t get past the loading screen.
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I have not been able to open my game for half a hour now
    Platform: IOS
    Device: iPhone 11
    Level: 41
    Details: the last storyline I did was part 3 of the alienated Movie, I finished that job and then I was in Hollywood I think last I closed the app but I’m sure, I know I was not in the middle of a task though 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Ok I restart my phone and the app is working again, but I’m scared it will crash again bc I seen other dolls saying it only works for a little while after doing that 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    2 days, Longest I’ve been locked out of my account.
  • nathalieadelinenathalieadeline Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Platform:   iOS
    Device:  2017 iPad Pro 512GB
    Model # A1701
    OS - v14.0.1
    Gender/Level.  Female / Level 44

Since the update my game reaches only up to title screen then CRASH... :( 
  • ane05ane05 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Our devs want to help and they want to know: what was the last quest you remember doing in your game? Where were you and which characters were you with? Whatever you can remember would be helpful! If you weren't in the middle of a gig or quest, then what was the last thing you did in the game?
    The last thing I remember was opening my game this morning and doing a 3hr reality event. I got to the third TBT box which only had dyes and money so I was bummed and left the game. Haven’t been able to come back since :(

Platform:   Apple
    Device:  iPhone XS model #MTAN2LL/A
    OS - iOS 14.0.1
    Gender/Level.  Female, username: anelia05 (I don’t remember my level maybe 40?)
  • vicrosavicrosa Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Mine started glitching when I went to talk to the students at Brew Palms. I had recently completed the Cassio quest, and was about to start an event at Tulip. But when I went into Brew Palms I said hi to the first character, and she said something like "We all wanted to thank you!" then the dialogue abruptly stopped. The two other students had "..." chat bubbles over their heads so I tried to click on one and it opened, but it was empty after that I tried to leave and couldn't because the screen was stuck. I restarted the game and continued playing for a bit avoiding them. Then I tried again, and the same thing happened. The crashing started shortly after that, and now won't open at at.
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    @KalindaKing is Glu going to fix this issue with another app update 
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I havent been able to get in my game for like 2 days now. This is so annoying. When i restart my phone i get in for like a couple minutes and then the game starts crashing again. Come on GLU. This needs fixing

edit: 150th post Wooo! 🥳 I love how its a complaint 🥴
    @KalindaKing could this be caused by KKH having issues connecting to Glu’s servers 
    Why do I even bother 😒
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • tinaP84tinaP84 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I haven’t been able to get on either keeps crashing o my thing that works is turning off my device and then Only works for a little bit 
  • rebeckakkhrebeckakkh Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    edited October 2020
    This is SO frustrating, I haven’t been able to access the game for even a second for the last 48hrs.. I’ve been trying to restart my phone countless times, always having all the open apps closed.  I know that I shouldn’t try reinstalling the app but I’ve even done that two times, and as soon as I click that I’ve played before and choose my account it crashes again 🤦🏼‍♀️ 
    I’m really upset that we are missing this sys and weekend event!! I really hope that we get a chance to get the items anyway 😩

Edit: Could it be something with Game Center? Because when I open the app, the “connected to Game Center” plops down and after that it crashes? 
    And it wasn’t until I clicked “I’ve played before” and choosing my account when reinstalling the app that it crashes 🤔
  • RhaeTRhaeT Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    @KalindaKing Glitched when I tried playing the Couture Collection lost 12 Diamonds and got no gift. Reported to Glu but still posting on here!  
    I don’t really know how to explain this but I will try my best

After the app crashes & I go to force quit it, the app isn’t running in the background(this only happens sometimes)
    Why do I even bother 😒
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    I contacted assistance saying i couldn’t open my game for some hours and that i lost the possibility to submit all the 14 looks and asked them what could it be and what should i do if it happens again. I also asked if there will be a compensation for the lost ticket since many players are experiencing the same issue.

iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts

After the app crashes & I go to force quit it, the app isn’t running in the background(this only happens sometimes)
    this happened w me too at times, when i went to swipe off the app from my open apps after a failed attempt to open it, it wasn’t displayed in my open apps (the thing that appears after pressing home button twice) 

i have never seen an app glitch like this 
    I communicate in memes
    Katerina said:

this happened w me too at times, when i went to swipe off the app from my open apps after a failed attempt to open it, it wasn’t displayed in my open apps (the thing that appears after pressing home button twice) 

i have never seen an app glitch like this 
    @Katerina this is what makes me think it’s a sever issue 
    Why do I even bother 😒
  • jakcjackjakcjack Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    jakcjack said:
    jakcjack said:
    Platform: iOS
    Device: iPhone XS
    Gender/level: female, I think level 39

Details: game was working all morning, just tried to start it up and it goes to the loading screen then crashes immediately. Last thing I did in the game was open my daily box. 
    I waited half an hour and restarted my phone again (I tried that before) and this time the game was able to load... Not sure if that's very helpful for you guys, but I thought I'd share!
    Well now my game is crashing again, this time it happened when I clicked get this look in the voting booth. Have already restarted my phone 3 times today due to the app crashing... any update on fixing this??
    iOS 
  • YassminxkkwYassminxkkw Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Platform: android 
    Device: A70 Samsung 
    Level: 31
    Details: after i watch any video for kstars it just closes the app and like i never opened it and mostly it doesn't give me my free kstars, for gigs the last one i've done was the casio one it glitches + when i add a friend in the event it doesn't show them like yea i invited them but they're not there also it keeps crashing every now and then.

• YassminxkkwYassminxkkw Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Platform: android 
    Device: A70 Samsung 
    Level: 31
    Details: after i watch any video for kstars it just closes the app and like i never opened it and mostly it doesn't give me my free kstars, for gigs the last one i've done was the casio one it glitches + when i add a friend in the event it doesn't show them like yea i invited them but they're not there also it keeps crashing every now and then.

Also a point i forgot to mention when SYS started yesterday i tried submitting my looks and i had 2 tickets but when i entered submit it said i didn't have any and i should buy it didn't work till later last night 
    @KalindaKing any update on when this issue is going to get fixed. Also because players are missing out on getting the SYS & the weekend event items, of no fault of our own is Glu going to allow players to earn the items during throwback events & throwback SYS 

Why do I even bother 😒
  • monii_gouveiamonii_gouveia Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    @KalindaKing any update on when this issue is going to get fixed. Also because players are missing out on getting the SYS & the weekend event items, of no fault of our own is Glu going to allow players to earn the items during throwback events & throwback SYS 
    We shouldn’t even have to earn it that way! We should be given a chance like everyone else. The chance of winning in the throwback sys or throwback is even slimmer to none. 
  • Bluequeen23Bluequeen23 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
      Platform APPLE.   DEVICE   6s+.        Level 33  GENDER female      DETAILS Game crashes from time to time got the weekend event but the Sys has not been there since Thursday last event done was a gig from Simon1 hr event at metropolitan mag 
  • vicrosavicrosa Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Oh that too! Before it started crashing, if I would invite friend to a gig the bubble above their head would show up, and you could use it, but the actual character wasn't there.
  • AlexiaUGAlexiaUG Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Hello @KalindaKing, do you have any update about this? Thank you!
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    platform: ios 14.0.1
    device: iphone x
    im a female level 34

details: since ive updated the game it goes back and forth between not letting me and opening. For a few hours yesterday it let me in but not its back to not opening.

i also have a male game on my ipad that isnt letting me in 

its ios 13.7 and a 3rd generation ipad with a male at level like 16 maybe. that was letting me in all yesterday but today stopped letting me in.

• mcmaltamcmalta Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    I’m still having this problem for 2 or 3 days now, is glu going to do something about it?
  • cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    Glu should just give us the prizes. this is ridiculous.

• KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    4 pages full of people missing out on an awesome event, I know the team must be trying their best but its hard not to feel disheartened 🥺
    I communicate in memes