🎆v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!🎂🎃🎇

Comments

• KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    @KalindaKing could it at least be solved before this weekend ends? and if not, could you ask if we will get compensated with the weekend event items and at least sys earnables? if it won’t be resolved today then we’re definitely gonna be losing a bunch of tickets already 
    I communicate in memes
  • amykkhamykkh Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    Anyone else’s game is force closing when you try to open the app? I’m on iOS 
  • jnorrab1jnorrab1 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I was really looking forward to the Halloween gift boxes this year because I really want it last year’s Jessica rabbit costume I had it on a different game but ended up restarting my game and they didn’t even put last year’s costumes in this year’s boxes
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    My game keeps crashing too! I have to turn off my phone and then turn it back on every time I want to play. I’m on iOS. Please @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas can you look into this? 
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Did anyone else get this quest today?? It was kinda random so I’m trying to figure out if it’s update related or just part of the main storyline 
  • bibiporaibibiporai Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    @ronniev not sure, but I think it’s a part of the main story, I remember doing this quest 🤔
    • iOS • English isn’t my first language 🇧🇷 •
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    ronniev said:
    Did anyone else get this quest today?? It was kinda random so I’m trying to figure out if it’s update related or just part of the main storyline 
    We got the same quest on last year October on the same place, but maybe Glu released it again  because last year we had to go to a fitting for our costume and as soon you started the quest you had the Cinderella dress that glows in the dark automatically and you're wearing a dress you chose so it must be re-released 😊
    @bibiporai @TamaraHills ahhh thank you both! ❤️ I hope we get a new Halloween quest soon 🥺
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @ronniev oh looks so good on you ! 💖
    I’m jealous right now , I want it too 😊
  • Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    Love this update to bits except that every few hours my game goes bonkers and won’t load. Is it an iOS 14 thing?
  • RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Just checking in to see if y'all seen the amazingt Halloween decor in the Bel Air home. Okay, bye.
  • XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    edited October 2020
       /
  • cazmulgscazmulgs Registered Users, Member 61 Posts

I was trying to wait til VIP but you all tempted me to get a Halloween box for fun, I got a Raven! Not what I wanted but it will come in handy for coven SYS I hope. Can you not have handhelds in the photo booth?
  • kristikreme307kristikreme307 Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    I was pretty prepared to spend a ton of money this update cuz I want all the outfits, but I’m pretty disappointed about how Glu treats players so I’ve joined the strike. I had to get over that I’m not gonna get any of the outfits I want but this seems more worth it. I don’t wanna give money to a company that won’t give back. But I love the jumpsuit in the diamond collection. Hopefully if Glu changes their ways I’ll have another opportunity for it next year if the collection comes back. :(
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited June 2021
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    putana said:
    New profile picture 🎃✨
    I actually like that hair colour where is it from?
    I edited the hair 😂
    The original is the green one from pop up shop i guess 
    edited June 2021
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    It’s a little bit hand forcing but I’m happy to have the diamond quests.
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Diamond gigs, a cat costume and dyes?!? 🥰😍 Thank youuuuu 🙏 !! My only thing is I wish the diamond gigs worked like the pop up shop where you can go to them when you had energy or like a regular task... doing all 3 in a row 😅😅😅 But aside from that! I’m really happy 😊 
    edited June 2021
    ViennaKKH said:
    @ronniev oh looks so good on you ! 💖
    I’m jealous right now , I want it too 😊
    ahh thank you so much :’) Hopefully we can get better ways to earn diamonds soon so that everyone has a chance to get them! 💖
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.