⭐KK:H Weekend Event - ⭐10/09/20 ⭐5 Star Professional! ⭐Happy Tapping⭐

Comments

• sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    No option to do it later? Of course I want to do it, I mean it’s 12 diamonds. But I can’t do a 8hr gig RIGHT NOW. I’m about to go to sleep 😅 and I wanted to do some reality shows before going to bed but I guess that’s not gonna happen. I’ll have to close the game until tomorrow without giving Simon an answer.
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
     How many bolts do I need to complete an 8hr gig?
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I can’t wait to finish this event, I can’t stop watching the earnables on my doll I love them so much😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Huh? I didn’t got Simon call for the diamonds quest. Also which quest leads to the cat costume?
    I’ve received a Simon call for 40 event points and that’s what I’m doing right now. 🤔
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Nvm, problem fixed itself
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I got the cat costume and also doing the quest for 12 diamonds now! ❤️ Also loooove the earnables and GB items ❤️

iOs player 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    Huh? I didn’t got Simon call for the diamonds quest. Also which quest leads to the cat costume?
    I’ve received a Simon call for 40 event points and that’s what I’m doing right now. 🤔
    @ViennaKKH Kim calls you and ask to go to her house
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
     How many bolts do I need to complete an 8hr gig?
    I don't know the exact number for every 8hr gig, but I completed the Diamond quest 8hr gig with 62 energy bolts😊
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I got the skirt on my free GB!!! Exacly the item i wanted ther most!!! Im sooo happy!! It will also come in handy for the SYS!!!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I see the new Aquamarine dye appearing in the boxes, which is a nice thing! 
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    Why does the call from Simon say, "RIGHT NOW or later" but if you press decline and try to do it later it tells you that you'll lose out on diamonds. I have 0 energy now and can't do anything else in game, so this is great. 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

I just want to pop in and thank Glu and Kim for the cat outfit ( in my head it give me “ I am a mouse, duh vibes ) and the diamond storyline and I guess we are either getting another storyline called Feline Good. I am overwhelmed with emotions as I been asking for return of storyline since forever since I am done with all the storylines. And it feels like all that is good I remember about KKH all come back to me. 

And oh, yeah I got the rainbow hair too. ( take that TB during the rainbow SYS who undercut me with a single ticket the last 15 minutes, I ain’t bitter. 😂) so this a good week and good luck rest of the dolls !
    IOS Player 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    is anyone else not getting energy from tapables? I keep going around the world to get enough energy to finish second diamond gig but all i get is kash and fans no energy.
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts

opened the box with the top so I was feeling lucky and really wanted the hair and got the lollipop and then event points, probably not going to open any more boxes but I’m kinda sad, I don’t have any rainbow hair :/
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    After completing the 8hr diamond gig, Simon called for the 10 hour and I just let it set there thinking of I should start it now and my app crashes. I open it up and it shows a bubble from simon that says "I'll let the developers know"...uhh, what happened?
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!