⭐KK:H Weekend Event - ⭐10/09/20 ⭐5 Star Professional! ⭐Happy Tapping⭐

Comments

• sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Royaltyy said:
     How many bolts do I need to complete an 8hr gig?
    I don't know the exact number for every 8hr gig, but I completed the Diamond quest 8hr gig with 62 energy bolts😊
    Thank you!! Thanks to the energy I saved I managed to finish the 8hr gig pretty fast, but now I’m stuck with the 10hr gig. I’ll have to put an alarm to remember opening the game tomorrow before it finishes.
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    I can’t even open my game and I have a SYS ticket due before they start to stack and stop the timer. Ahhh!! 😩
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I want to pick lollipop but  so afraid I will get energy again like last weekend 🙈 
    iOS player 

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    I've accepted the 10 hour one but I'm honestly just feeling to decline the 12 and see what happens. I'd rather not mess up my chance to get the earnables anyway. 
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Royaltyy said:
    I don't know the exact number for every 8hr gig, but I completed the Diamond quest 8hr gig with 62 energy bolts😊
    Thank you!! Thanks to the energy I saved I managed to finish the 8hr gig pretty fast, but now I’m stuck with the 10hr gig. I’ll have to put an alarm to remember opening the game tomorrow before it finishes.
    But Simon in his call for the 10 hours gig says that you can start it immediately or start it later!
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Do we get weekend points for completing Diamond gigs? 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts

Should have stop at the lollipop (my second pick) but I opened way to many and that was the only item I got, I got energy once and was actually hoping to get it again 😥 really happy to be able to get diamonds but it’s almost 3 am and I’m doing a ten hour gig right after a 8 hour one 😭 
    Well I’m not happy about it but I’m also very happy about it 😂 I know I said I won’t chase but I wanted Lollipop so much! I got new dyes in my free box and then opened one more and got energy 😞 then I thought i have to try again maybe I will get an item and yay! I got lollipop🥰 it’s just now that I’m little poor lol 😂 but now I’m so happy I got what I wanted the most and I’m definitely saving for Vip to open more boxes ☺️

iOS player 

• lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    I want to pick lollipop but  so afraid I will get energy again like last weekend 🙈 
    don't say a thing... i just spent almost 300 stars to get the damn hair (i normally wouldnt but i'm hoping it will work for this sys and i dont have that many colorful  hairstyles)...I'm so angry....
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I honestly don’t know why I didn't think to close my app after the 8 hour gig lol
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited June 2021
    @beba13 I know how you feel 😞 I have wasted my kstars so many times and didn’t get what I wanted 😞
    iOS player 

• ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Got the top in my free box and the lollipop in my second box 😍 exactly what I wanted! I can’t believe my luck this week. Sending good energy to everyone that reads this :’)
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    edited October 2020
    beabeabea said:
    Royaltyy said:
    But Simon in his call for the 10 hours gig says that you can start it immediately or start it later!
    Not for me, it didn’t give me the option to do it later. Just do it now or decline.
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I didn't get the diamond quest call on my second game. 🤦🏻‍♀️
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • maimsmaims Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    You guys, this is exactly what I wanted. It was one of my suggestions from last week or more. They were likely 98% planning to bring this look back anyway so I don't think it was because they took my suggestion but how great is this! 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    My freebie got stars so opened another and got the item I wanted least. Should’ve kept the stars 🤦‍♀️ It’s a bit tricky to style because of the bit sticking out the side at the top.

I play on iOS
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

Got the top in my freebie and I opened another one because I wanted the lollipop, not going to chase 😕
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    I feel like diamond gigs should be hard to complete. It’s always possible to close the game in order to postpone it. Or start the gig before going to sleep, set a bunch of alarms and complete it in the morning. I’m super thankful for the chance to earn diamonds.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    uh yeah totally worth the energy hunting i went through just to finish one show.. 🥰🙂

• serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    I hope these 10 and 12hr gigs give me more than 25 stars or I wont reach the last earnable : (
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • HuongGiangHuongGiang Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    I had been praying for the hair or candy since the spoilers released 🙏 because I was so blind that I use 600kstars for Halloween boxes 😪 and I promise to myself to not gonna chase anything.
    And my wish comes true 🍀🍀🍀
    Almost pick 40kstars but change my mind and got the beautiful hair 💓💓💓
    Hoping this hairstyle will take the flop away from me in SYS 😂😂😂

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Picked the top in my free box (after tapping a looot to get through a 8h and a 10h gigs...). It's pretty but its quite bland and not detailed enough. 

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker