๐ŸŽ†v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽ‡

Comments

• putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    OMG Kim call me and said to meet her in Beverly Hills, she gave me a complete new outfit and 5 haunted haze dyes!!!ย 
    ronniev said:
    The cat make up and ears are soooo cute!! ๐Ÿฅฐ omg ๐Ÿฅบ Iโ€™m so glad we all get this for free ๐Ÿ’–
    Are the cat ears separate?
    Yes!
  • esmeraldaaesmeraldaa Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Did yโ€™all get the Halloween SMC?? So cute ๐Ÿฅบ
    I kinda love the costume, itโ€™s clean and simple so i loved ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    Is giving me spy vibes, iโ€™ll stylish it laterย 
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    @JadeLaMuneca Agreed! It could have been much cuter if it had a tail to complete the look or some glitter at least.ย 
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I'm just glad that I'm not at work lmao cos I could have been but we're working from home and I can finish the diamond quest without interruptions. But it's definitely not fair that we have to play there and then, do they think we don't have jobs/need to sleep?
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • lilllylillly Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    This is kinda cute. I wasnโ€™t hoping for a free Halloween box though. Spent so many k stars to get this hair.ย 
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Surely all 3 gigs canโ€™t be back to back when the next one is 10 hours and the one after that is 12 hours do they think we run off the games energy and not sleepย 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I was so happy to get a diamond quest but turned me cold when I realized we had to do it right away. I'm flying back to France today and there's no way I'll finish it in time. Guess I'll have to pass on the last gig. ๐Ÿ˜‘
    ๐ŸŒธ iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first languageย ๐ŸŒธ

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    If you just finished one of the diamond gigs and dont leave the building, you won't get the call from Simon to start the next one. So just finish other gigs first, do the current diamond gig last and then don't leave the building until you're ready to do the next diamond gig. Obviously this isn't ideal and it's so weird how Glu seems to be trying to force FOMO on people, like with the Cassio outfit.ย 
    its 3 am where I live so thats exactly what I did. I finished the gig and didn't leave the building and am not gonna leave until when I wake up and have full energy. its SO beyond annoying we have to do sh*t like this when glu could've simply idk???? not been difficult and complicated??? and just given us the opportunity to do it when we wanted to like EVERY other mf gig????
    ios dollย since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ’•
    โœจadd me on fb:ย https://www.facebook.com/ashley.meddsย โœจ
    โ†ช๏ธŽ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    whatever glu employee reads this comment I want y'all to know 1. im growing a deep hatred for you guys 2. thanks for the constant headaches ๐Ÿ˜
    ios dollย since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ’•
    โœจadd me on fb:ย https://www.facebook.com/ashley.meddsย โœจ
    โ†ช๏ธŽ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited October 2020
    start it later HOW?
    edit: you can just close the game and he calls every single time you open it, if youre not ready to do it yet ๐Ÿ˜„

• daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts

Even though I loved the ears the most ๐Ÿ–ค I'mย not happy about the diamond gig, it's 5 am where I live and I don't want to miss this weekend's earnables ๐Ÿฅบ glu makes it so easy to lose interest in this game
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    Englishย is not my first languageย ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ช
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Like @eligur said:
    A tip for those of you who canโ€™t do it right away, just close the app when you get the call and it wonโ€™t start or be declined. Then you can open the game up and accept when you are ready โ˜บ๏ธ
    iOS player ๐ŸŒธ
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar ๐Ÿ™ˆ
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture donโ€™t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

At least the energy i got from my free box will be useful since I left the building too early ๐Ÿ˜’
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Thanks GLU for the gifts, especially the cat ears are very cute!
    and now, a very out of topic question:Do we have or ever had this hairstyle? Itโ€™s on the girl from So Chic Hamptons. I kind of like it...

:o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    why are we forced to do the gig as soon as we get the call? i work all weekend, so i really hope i can figure out a way to get all the diamonds & earnables. this is super frustrating.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.