⭐KK:H Weekend Event - ⭐10/09/20 ⭐5 Star Professional! ⭐Happy Tapping⭐

Comments

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    What triggers the diamond quest and getting the cat suit from Kim?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    It's a call from Kim.  It came right after Simon's Diamond Quest call for me, on all 3 games.  Go see if Kim is waiting for you in her Bev hills home.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    You do get stars as well for the diamond task if that makes anybody feel any better 😘
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    It's a call from Kim.  It came right after Simon's Diamond Quest call for me, on all 3 games.  Go see if Kim is waiting for you in her Bev hills home.
    I’m currently level 12 do I have to be level 15 or something is that why?
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    @haikawa @thesweetone The timing is spiteful indeed. It was my first thought too.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    😢

:o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Huh? What diamond gig?😂 also I had no idea we get cat costume now. I’m still doing Simon weekend gig so I didn’t know those things lol 😂😄
    iOS player 

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

I hoped for the candy or hair, while it's good they were in my palette, only two items again. Not cool 🙄 Whatever, not going to chase just for the candy, I hope I can have the kollection one some day 🤷‍♀️
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Deleting post because not worth it. I'm not going to find negative details when we've finally been given a way to get diamonds.

Please refrain from using "we" and "everybody " when sending feedback to glu. It's your opinion and you have a right to voice it, but please don't assume everybody has your same opinion.
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Glad for an item if it was that ugly blouse or ether pair of shoes I would of cried 
    lowkey wanted the hair or lollipop though 

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    It's great that we've finally been given another way to earn diamonds but this way isn't reasonable at all. Not everyone can spend hours completing these gigs. KKH is not my full time job and I don't want to start treating it like it is by spending my day desperately scraping energy by travelling to different locations and voting in the VB. The gigs in total come in at 30 hours. When they take place consecutively that is absolutely ludicrous for anyone who has other commitments. 
    When I finish the 10 hour gig I'll be declining the 12 hour. It's hindering my progress on this weekend's earnables and I would rather get them than diamonds I can earn every week. Plus, I'm busy all day tomorrow so won't be able to grind away at the earnables very much. 
    I'll report back on the consequences of turning it down haha. 
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Oh wow, I got the top in my free box and then spent 10 min contemplating. But I’m glad I did, I’m in love with the hair!

Also I love the cat ears and makeup 😍 it’s adorable so thank you for that. 
    Here’s my cute cat doll waiting for her energy to refill
    (thank you to those who suggested this)

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Got the skirt in my free box!

Android
  • cazmulgscazmulgs Registered Users, Member 61 Posts

I NEVER LEARRRN. Proceeded to open 5 more and got another 50 energy, 5 aqua dyes, the lolly, the top and 30 more event points. Might have another go at the end of the weekend when I have a few more stars cos I really want that hair 😂
  • cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    Would be nice if i could actually play 
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    I'm so tired of feeling shocked by the shadiness of this game! It's neverending!

I was in the voting booth for HOURS last night trying to build up energy for the professional event and ended up only getting 10 energy 1x and 3 energy 1x, 1 K star, and the rest kash. This is not normal for me. I usually have a higher ratio of energy.

Now paired with the fact that the diamond quest started just as I was about to grind reality shows to get THE BEST EARNANLES since I started playing this game, the fact that I couldn't earn extra energy like normal seems highly suspicious. I guess it could be bad luck. I guess. But I don't buy it. Not after everything I've seen them do. I saw someone mention tappables are giving energy at a lower rate too. I sincerely hope that wasn't the case.

I spent all the extra time in the VB trying to earn more energy to complete the weekend event faster because I'm due with my second baby next week. I could go into labor at anytime, and my husband planned a nice date for us this evening. Probably our last date in a while. I didn't want to have KKH crap to do. Glu, please remember that this is a casual mobile game. People should not need to rearrange their schedule in order to complete basic events in your game, especially when they try to strategize in advance.

I just want to like this game so bad, but it's frustration frustration frustration around every corner.
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

I was hoping for the hair + lollipop, but I am happy with this! Maybe I’ll get the Kollection lollipop one day.

I am loving how this looks 🥺🥰
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    Couldn’t control myself & spent like 200k stars chasing this but NO REGRETS 🧚🏼‍♀️ 

• TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Truly unfair... 

Be kind 🦋
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes! 
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖