🎆v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!🎂🎃🎇

Comments

• noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    I love the cat make up and ears but the suit is going straight up to the closet  , a tail could’ve been awesome or a different texture at least 
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @pristineperson yes the outfit, ears and makeup are all separate 

edit ** spelling errors
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Julliette said:
    Thanks GLU for the gifts, especially the cat ears are very cute!
    and now, a very out of topic question:Do we have or ever had this hairstyle? It’s on the girl from So Chic Hamptons. I kind of like it...

It's in the kloset for 30 kstars I think
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    somebody said we get stars with diamond gig too. How much? i havent gotten any stars just diamonds. 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    beba13 said:
    somebody said we get stars with diamond gig too. How much? i havent gotten any stars just diamonds. 
    I think they meant the blue stars to complete the event.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    if Glu don’t wanna give us a business to earn diamonds we should Atleast get diamond quests like this once a month but we get to call Simon when we are ready to do them not where we only have one chance to do it there and then  
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts

my husband is angry and want to go on date, but simon is not making it easy for me with having “right-now” challenge.
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited June 2021
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    All the energy I had saved up for the weekend event is now going towards my diamond gig. Why does Simon ask “now or later” if there’s no option to do it later?
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

I spinned once more since I completed the diamond gig and yesss! These nails are everything! 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I agree with you @oopsididitagain. It really sucks that we can't delay the quest. Simon even asks if we want to do it now or later, but there is no option to do so. This makes no sense at all. Maybe Glu hopes that a lot of players decline it unintentionally.
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
  • Paubia89Paubia89 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    What is going on with the game ? I can’t open my game,when i tried to open the game closes by itself 😭😭😭😭😭
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi you should find the glitch thread in FAQ and put your information down there. Glu is aware of the problem and they are working on it.   Also Do you have your Hollywood ID number? Don’t put that in the forum but if you have that number you can private message: Kalindaking.   So sorry this is happening.  :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

Feat. @PlantWitch

I somehow glitched these boots to work with the outfit and I'm not mad about it. 

I started the weekend 6 hour gig and left for energy and got the stupid diamond gig which overlapped. Should have read the forum first. Luckily I just had one star left on the weekend gig and rapid refresh this morning so it'll be fine. 
  • Paubia89Paubia89 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    @kokokokonut thanks for the reply, it’s working now but that was very strange :(   
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    I was doing the montana gig then I leave the building and there's the diamond gig, I finished it asap and to go back to montana and another obligated diamond gig 🙄
    WHY, GLU?
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Great, so now we have to choose, finish the diamond gig ( yes it's going to take the whole weekend cause I have work on Saturday and these gigs are looong) or get the weekend event items.. 
    Why can't this game just do something right? This is so calculated it's frustrating. Fuc# thaaat.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    If we're going to get diamond quests, I don't like the ones where we have to start the next part right away. And I still prefer just adding diamonds to the currency we can earn with the work places we already have and any future ones if we ever get anymore. Speaking of which, I can't get any further with the cribs achievement since we stopped getting any homes to buy.
    Platform: Android

• EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    I just woke up and have 2 SYS to tickets ready and waiting. But I can’t access the booth unless I choose to start the next diamond quest on a completely depleted energy meter. This is some real jerkface design. 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited October 2020
    My game is crashing and I’ve started the 10 hr gig 5 hrs ago 😩😩 I’m a bit stressed out... I really want that outfit - and those diamonds!! 😭😭😭
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.